Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' (37730 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by hopexter(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
bedspread:
Hahahaha

You open your bedspread mouth dey laugh anyhow abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by bedspread: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
hopexter:

You open your bedspread mouth dey laugh anyhow abi cheesy
My Brother this one pass Ay Liveee

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by bitterT(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good. They serve him well. He ( Oshiomole ) has a running mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/03/adamawa-assembly-speaker-tells-oshiomhole-‘keep-or-we-will-deal-you’
Here We Go.Osho The Loudmouthed Imp

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by IME1: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
sad
How many of us have watched the video of this man's house in his village
I'm not saying anything oh but...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by nelronaldo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
ionsman:

You were his gateman?
Your problem is inferiority complex. You know how many people worked with Oshiomhole to actualize his governorship ambition or even when he was governor? So what makes you think he hasn't worked with him? There are some things that cant be said here because people like you that have never seen the gate to Edo government house will come here to spew rubbish. If you don't know just jog on.
royallord1:
smiley
For a few of us who have worked with and known Adams aliyu oshiomole, we are quite aware of his petty and deceptive nature.. His serpentine character and his devilish antics.
His aim is presidency.. This he plans to perfect by establishing his political structure all round Nigeria as APC national chair... Its a pity.. Dat his end won't be different from other selfish, self-centered and vision less individuals which is total failure and disgrace... That end we await to see... That end will surely come....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Glink2018(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our turn in PDP to laugh at our enemies grin

PDP is already shedding tears. Just wait till the pdp presidential candidate emerges.

You shall cry

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ojiofor:
What a Fraudulent party!

They want to rig their primaries using direct primaries? Serious

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by hope4nigeria(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
hopexter:
Pls let see proof of any political accusations. Do you have your state airways backing you before thinking of dealing with an Oracle. I sorry for you. lipsrsealed
which Oracle where suicide Bomber dey? Rip to osho.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by edupedia: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our turn in PDP to laugh at our enemies grin

...u have nothing to laugh about after losing the last 4 elections...go hide your heads in shame...
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by udemzyudex(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
I knew the direct primary is just a tool to fool those who think the big goons in the party means well, there will always be a way to manipulate it to their own advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Walehelt(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
edupedia:

...u have nothing to laugh about after losing the last 4 elections...go hide your heads in shame...

tell us, is this not how you won those previous election?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by YouthfulVapour: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
ionsman:

You were his gateman?
grin
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by cmikel: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
ADVICE PDP TO BE ON THE WATCH OUT

APC IS DESPERATE

WE SHOULD CHECK EKITI FOR FAKE votes

2million shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by JusticeSeeker: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Direct primaries is the only way out of candidate imposition on party members

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by SmilingMary(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
royallord1:
smiley
For a few of us who have worked with and known Adams aliyu oshiomole, we are quite aware of his petty and deceptive nature.. His serpentine character and his devilish antics.
His aim is presidency.. This he plans to perfect by establishing his political structure all round Nigeria as APC national chair... Its a pity.. Dat his end won't be different from other selfish, self-centered and vision less individuals which is total failure and disgrace... That end we await to see... That end will surely come....

One chilled bottle water for you. You know our ex governor quite well. He's a serpent with eyes on presidency

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by ofwest47(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
All these A P C governors and their national and state assembly members are only for indirect primary rigging spree system which will allow them automatic tickets.
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by ionsman: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
nelronaldo:

Your problem is inferiority complex. You know how many people worked with Oshiomhole to actualize his governorship ambition or even when he was governor? So what makes you think he hasn't worked with him? There are some things that cant be said here because people like you that have never seen the gate to Edo government house will come here to spew rubbish. If you don't know just jog on.

I know Oshiomhole personally so stop typing incoherent trash. My cousin even worked as his SA.What that guy said is complete and utter nonsense. I was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Charles4075(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin
Oshiomole is a fraudster, APC Governors will deal with him ruthlessly
Be careful dia. I'm warning you

Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by nelronaldo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
ionsman:

I know Oshiomhole personally so stop typing incoherent trash. My cousin even worked as his SA.What that guy said is complete and utter nonsense. I was just being sarcastic.
So you want to tell me Oshiomhole isn't petty and deceptive?? Be sincere to yourself
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by ionsman: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
nelronaldo:

So you want to tell me Oshiomhole isn't petty and deceptive?? Be sincere to yourself

Petty no, deceptive;yes and that's because he's a politician. Show me a Nigerian politician who isn't deceptive.
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by nelronaldo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
ionsman:

Petty no, deceptive;yes and that's because he's a politician. Show me a Nigerian politician who isn't deceptive.
I am done.
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Bizibi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
royallord1:
smiley
that is why I always call him short devil
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Bizibi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
ionsman:

he is petty when it comes to politics!!! He's known for that.....
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by ionsman: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
nelronaldo:

I am done.

Be gone.
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by lookingfly: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
When ever I hear ishiomole, I remember the nlc days. Could it be that he was pretending all these while?
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Tundeobama(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
slivertongue:
Direct primaries mayb gud bt witout a comprehensiv data base it wil led 2d biggest pol fraud &APC wil nt recover from it
delegate is won by money bags called indirect primary.Advance nation practice direct primary to test candidate popularity among his people.Apc member card his easy to get osun own has 400k voters can a candidate try bribe suchnumbers
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by jchioma: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oshomole has always been a fraud, but Nigerians were too blind to see him for who he is. Interesting days ahead. �
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by BafanaBafana: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Bindow is so scared of this direct primaries. Instead of him to go and plot on how to win the primaries, he is trying to fight the party. If he cannot win in direct primaries, it means he isn't popular and that means he will not win even though he joins another party.
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by 2016v2017: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2018
magoo10:
Lol oshiomole is a criminal fraudster

Imagine concocting fake 2million members
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by 2016v2017: 1:24am On Sep 05, 2018
royallord1:
smiley
Re: Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' by Centcanada: 2:35am On Sep 05, 2018
APC will not last. Quote me on this today and mark the date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.