Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu (10387 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by praizblog: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Checkout this adorable photo of Yobo with Tony Elumelu as they hang out together.

Who rock the suit best ?

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-joseph-yobo-tony-elumelu-hang-together/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by praizblog: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2018

Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mr OP you have a msg on your WhatsApp..Go and reply! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by praizblog: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Mr OP you have a msg on your WhatsApp..Go and reply! grin grin
don't worry yomzy i will editing d screenshots next time .....lol
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by hisexcellency34: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Joseph Yobo...incoming governor of Delta state
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by Hardewarlee(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by Airforce1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Big boys
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by lathrowinger: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
cool
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by tstx(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ehen?

E be like news don finish... Which one be see "Joseph yobo and Tony"

Soon y'all will start asking us to see the Banana WizKid bought.

Please, sane NL'ders see my signature jare
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by Waakanda: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
His (Yobo's) business mentor cool
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by EmekaBlue(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Draw
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by 8stargeneral: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yobo always looks young and fresh
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by 360great(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is your head paining you? Joseph yobo is from rivers state. And his not talking about politics
hisexcellency34:
Joseph Yobo...incoming governor of Delta state
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by holluphemydavid(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
the Question should be who get money pass lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by JasonScoolari: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yobo is lively, I wish he can contest for president.
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
I love the second picture. You can't be wrong wearing white attire
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by gladisa7: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
very very good footballer that year..but Nigerians dey quick forget heroes. na wor-wor obj n president lifeless n kwashioko el rufai n polygamist atiku n ole Tinubu n co we dey respect dey talk abt them.
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by godwon01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yobo actually played football with his true age. Still looking younger. A lot of guys that are struggling to get clubs still look like Yobo.
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by Developrog(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
I see two legends. big ups!
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by muystoy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Calamity Yobo! I sight you bro
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by mooremoney(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
FRESH BOY YOBO
Re: Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu by M7even(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
whocares1:
I love the second picture. You can't be wrong wearing white attire

Why do you care, Mr whocares?

(1) (Reply)

Kimkardashian Releases Unclad Pregnancy Pics Revealing Her Olele-culele / Obesere And K1 D Ultimate,who's Richer / Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.