Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? (22586 Views)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
tobby20:

Can u please shed more light on trying to hold your pee .. Thanks
Are u serious right now? Bros dey piss make u pause am as in stop it half way. The muscles used in stopping the pee is what I'm talking about.. Who no sabi stop piss
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by DeGenius3(m): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2020
dairykidd:

Are u serious right now? Bros dey piss make u pause am as in stop it half way. The muscles used in stopping the pee is what I'm talking about.. Who no sabi stop piss

It is different here.

Actually, it is one of the simple methods that helps to strengthen the
Ejaculatory muscles

it takes time and patience though, but the result is really really sweet
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by zexy2030(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2020
JERRY1925:
funny...the best wey to last in bed is having money..I swear u will last long.

anyways, for me..I dont use drugs..or stuffs..

all I do is..I know my weakness. I think thats what evry guy shud know...know that position that can make u release on time.. b in charge..no rush..take ur time.

for me..if a girl stay on top of me..(like ride me)...if she likes, she shud b there for 1hr..I won't release. same with the doggy ..and other style..
but once am tired, I just tell her..to turn to my position, and boom, off I go.
if u know sciences, u would understand the law of gravity. I won't say more.
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by DeGenius3(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
zexy2030:

if u know sciences, u would understand the law of gravity. I won't say more.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by DeGenius3(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Powerless in Bed and Looking for a Sure, Natural
Way Out?

Get a Copy of the 2-Step Quick Ejacu1ation Treatment TODAY

Here's How to Get A Copy:

Simply Send a blank email to: naturalpecureinfo[at]gmail.com

NB: take note of the "[at]"

You'll receive A Reply With More Information.
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by DeGenius3(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Get started now with the 2-Step Quick Ejacu1ation Treatment
right now...

- Say goodbye to quick ejacu1ation and say hello to amazing
mind-blowing sex as often as you can humanly endure.

- Give your woman intense pleasure like a modern-age casanova

- Last longer in bed and have more sex as you want

- Kick quick ejacu1ation in the teeth once and for all and become a sexual
superman

Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by tnerro1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
When you are bleeping and u feel like cuming, just stop and tell her to change to another position and you continue and then change positions as many as possible cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by DeGenius3(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
tnerro1:
When you are bleeping and u feel like cuming, just stop and tell her to change to another position and you continue and then change positions as many as possible cheesy

Really?

Not as effective.

How about never having to worry about cumming early,
just enjoying sex for as long as you want and only cum when
you want?

Hmmmmm?
Re: Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? by DeGenius3(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Get far better results, and last as long as you want
with 100% natural methods

No need for the creams, sprays, oils, and drugs.

These natural methods have proven to work for so many
and will also work for you.

it is not hard to treat premature ejacu1ation.... it's not hard.

Say and wave a permanent goodbye to premature ejacu1ation
forever... enjoy better sex for as long as you want... give your
woman intense pleasure like a modern-age casanova.

Get Started With This 100% Natural Method Today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / The Act Of Mis-talking / Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.