Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. (5564 Views)

Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

You guys are on the same page.

I've always said it that for a marriage to work submission should be reciprocal.

If submission is one sided it'll always lead to subservience -and that's slavery.
we know we are on the same page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Women are known to desire two opposites simultaneously.

The OP excites my curiosity having come to the gender bargaining hall armed with quotes from the scriptures even when it is abundantly clear that GOD requires of the wife to be submissive to the husband in all things like she would CHRIST.

But turning again to demand a slice of the leadership pie isn't just rebellion, it is witchcraft.

Several centuries after the great blunder of their forebear Eve, her daughters are still held captive by that same vice called greed.

Even GOD gives us privilege of choice at times. But that's what it is, a PRIVILEGE. It is within a man's prerogative to decide when his wife's opinion should be adhered or otherwise.

It is not for the woman to step into marriage with a (pre)conceived notion of authority rotation.
To do so is an act of rebellion against divine established principle.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
yvelchstores:
Sister, biko understand the Bible. It's God who created man and woman so he knows what they want most. Ask any reasonable man to choose between respect and love, he will choose respect. Ask the woman between respect and love, she will choose love. God gave u the brain in Ur head, don't try to outsmart him, u can't. To be happy just follow scripture as it is. Tq

Can you break the difference between respect and love as per your post with examples.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

The OP excites my curiosity having come to the gender bargaining hall armed with quotes from the scriptures even when it is abundantly clear that GOD requires of the wife to be submissive to the husband in all things like she would CHRIST.

But turning again to demand a slice of the leadership pie isn't just rebellion, it is witchcraft.

Several centuries after the great blunder of their forebear Eve, her daughters are still held captive by that same vice called greed.

Even GOD gives us privilege of choice at times. But that's what it is, a PRIVILEGE. It is within a man's prerogative to decide when his wife's opinion should be adhered or otherwise.

It is not for the woman to step into marriage with a (pre)conceived notion of authority rotation.

Why do you always foam in the mouth when you see topics like this?

I can't forget the day you insulted me as if you know me from somewhere because I said I like sharing bills.

Whenever submission and feminism are mentioned, the way Nigerian men speak and behave is enough to justify feminism. You're just so concerned about dictating for another human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Prognose: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
bukatyne:

Can you break the difference between respect and love as per your post with examples.

Thanks

donpata:

What u are saying holds no water. The biblical expectation of submission is not possible for a man cos of the way he is wired. There can't be 2 heads in the home. From time immemorial, the pattern has been the woman under the man and the man loving the woman.

Your argument abi question abt whether the man shld not love his wife at all is laughable. Whether a Christian or not, man (male and female) naturally love. Besides, Scripture teaches that the greatest command is to love God. The 2nd is to love others as urself. Sooooo, marriage aside, Scripture expects Christians to love.

Lastly, God's 'foolishness' is greater than ur greatest 'wisdom.' He wired men and women and knows their individual needs. i am married and I interpret my wife's respect for me as a part of love. Respect is paramount. I see love in her respect. For her though, her greatest needs are to say the sweet words to her, buy gifts, take her out, provide for her, hold and cuddle her, protect her, etc. That is her interpretation of love and most of those are things I care less abt.

Plus abt decision making, the man is responsible if his home shatters. Sooooo, every decision must be vetted by him

Sooooo, go get some biblical and biological education

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

If you have a marriage where only the husband shows love to his wife because the Bible said men should live their wives then it means the wife is not under any obligation to show concern or love for him. She can practically see him as a roommate and she won't be wrong after all the Bible didn't say wives show love.

So therefore husband should also submit to wife just as wife should also show love.

And the bible said in "(Eph 5:21), that we should submit to one another out of reverence for Christ”.

As you said both should love themselves, not just the husband loving the wife, likewise the submission thing.

Just apply common sense biko. Wisdom is the principal thing.

Everyone loves democracy, not autocratic rule. Autocracy in marriage will just breed resentment since we are mere mortals.

You cheat on your wife and expect her to submit.
You don't help your wife with the house chores and expect her to submit.
You love your mum more than your wife and expect her to submit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
The best way to make your woman resent you is to submit to her. Follow this advice at your own peril.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Why do you always foam in the mouth when you see topics like this?

I can't forget the day you insulted me as you if you know me from somewhere because I said I like sharing bills.

Whenever submission and feminism are mentioned, the way Nigerian men speak and behave is enough to justify feminism. You're just so concerned about dictating for another human being.

Aha! Here comes our lazy, single-testicled Nancyboy who is ever so willing to gulp the equality wine because it entails shared financial responsibility.

Funny how my moniker and our brief but impactful encounter found a resting place in your memory. I barely remember you.

You're a long forgotten chapter in the chronicles of my encounters.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Prognose: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Acidosis:

The best way to make your woman resent you is to submit to her. Follow this advice at your own peril.

They don't understand this.

A woman will always submit to a man that is sure of himself. Make her feel that you can answer to her every whim and she'll lose interest fast.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Prognose:

A woman will always submit to a man that is sure of himself. Make her feel that you can answer to her every whim and she'll lose interest fast.

Yeah, just as submitting totally to a man will make for a very boring marriage, and the men will go out to look for excitement. We don't live in a utopian world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Prognose: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
kmcutez:

Yeah, just as submitting totally to a man will make for a very boring marriage, and the men will go out to look for excitement. We don't live in a utopian world.

Exactly.

When men say submit, its not a totalitarian thing. A woman that submits completely and wholeheartedly is a boring woman. Most men will look for the challenge outside.

I just said what you said but in a different way shocked

Great minds think alike
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

Aha! Here comes our lazy, single-testicled Nancyboy who is ever so willing to gulp the equality wine because it entails shared financial responsibility.

Funny how my moniker and our brief but impacful encounter found a resting place in your memory. I barely remember you.

You're a long forgotten chapter in the chronicles of my encounters

Oh da blood of Isaiah!
shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

[s]Aha! Here comes our lazy, single-testicled Nancyboy who is ever so willing to gulp the equality wine because it entails shared financial responsibility.

Funny how my moniker and our brief but impactful encounter found a resting place in your memory. I barely remember you.

You're a long forgotten chapter in the chronicles of my encounters[/s].

Stop speaking like a tyrant living in the dark ages. You are alive today not because of the number of women you've or still controlling but because you believe in yourself.

Yes, I share bills and will continue to do so. I can't kill myself with burden because of what power drunken males like you would say-even if I'm a billionaire, the bills are shared man.

Things are changing everywhere and people are restructuring their minds but you postmann you still have the mind of an Arab misogynist whose sole purpose in life is to put women under control.

Acidosis must be smiling like a sheep while reading your comments because that's his fantasy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Acidosis:

[s]The best way to make your woman resent you is to submit to her. Follow this advice at your own peril.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Stop speaking like a tyrant living in the dark ages. You are alive today not because of the number of women you've or still controlling but because you believe in yourself.

Yes, I share bills and will continue to do so. I can't kill myself with burden because of what power drunken males like you would say-even if I'm a billionaire, the bills are shared man.

Things are changing everywhere and people are restructuring their minds but you postmann you still have the mind of an Arab misogynist whose sole purpose in life is to put women under control.

Acidosis must be smiling like a sheep while reading your comments because that's his fantasy.

You're so soft like some fluffy flakes soaked up in a bowl of milk and so have your resolve to hold on and weather the storm of the changing times caved in.

You're one of the conquered, the beta males harnessed from the deceptive bowels of persuasive doctrines. You have become an enlightened fool with a functionless scrotum.

The women find you easy and predictable. To them, you're just another woman with a set of bears and hollow biceps. Add that to your mentality of equal financial responsibility, and it sums you up -- an underbelly, low-motivated and an uninspiring male who cloaks himself with the new fad called feminism to hide away his biological and mental shortfalls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

[s]You're so soft like some fluffy flakes soaked up in a bowl of milk and so have your resolve to hold on and weather the storm of the changing times caved in.

You're one of the conquered, the beta males harnessed from the deceptive bowels of persuasive doctrines. You have become an enlightened fool with a functionless scrotum.

The women find you easy and predictable. To them, you're just another woman with a set of bears and hollow biceps. Add that to your mentality of equal financial responsibility, and it sums you up -- an underbelly, low-motivated and an uninspiring male who cloaks himself with the new fad called feminism to hide away his biological and mental shortfalls.
[/s]

I don't think any sane woman will get married to a man with a tyrannical mindset such as yours.

The earlier you realize this is 2018 not 1900,the better for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't think any sane woman will get married to a man with a tyrannical mindset such as yours.

The earlier you realize this is 2018 not 1900,the better for you.

What is as tyrannical as a man who expects his wife to be an equal financial contributor when he is not an equal burden bearer during her pregnancy and child bearing?

No, you're not the saviour the modern woman longs for. You're the re-emergence of the old slave driver draped in modern apparel and your sole aim is to get your greasy hands in a woman's purse and scream "feminism all the way"

Your dignity in exchange for an easy life is what you're all about. Even some women aren't this cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

What is as tyrannical as a man who expects his wife to be an equal financial contributor when he is not an equal burden bearer during her pregnancy and child bearing?

No, you're not the saviour the modern woman longs for. You're the re-emergence of the old slave driver draped in modern apparel and your sole aim is to get your greasy hands in a woman's purse and scream "feminism all the way"

Your dignity in exchange for an easy life is what you're all about. Even some women aren't this cheap.

Here you go again spewing bullshit about how I won't share pregnancy with my wife.

I don't think American and European men who share bills with their wives also share pregnancy with their wives.

You're a tyrant who feels he'll die the day he stops controlling women -mindset such as yours is one of the reasons feminism is needed in Nigeria.

No sane and intelligent lady would marry a man who thinks he'll lose his manhood if he allows her to make certain decisions for the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Exponental:
Op must be a professor. Submission includes love while love supersedes all. Love is an expression of stupidity, love will invariably make you submit but you just must lead.

Interesting.

Which is surprising that people don't understand at all.

Anyways, the topic is funny grin cheesy
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

According to you,

What is submission?
What is love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Here you go again spewing bullshit about how I won't share pregnancy with my wife.

I don't think American and European men who share bills with their wives also share pregnancy with their wives.

You're a tyrant who feels he'll die the day he stops controlling women -mindset such as yours is one of the reasons feminism is needed in Nigeria.

No sane and intelligent lady would marry a man who thinks he'll lose his manhood if he allows her to make certain decisions for the family.

I call your type an urban monkey, a black rhesus gorrilla who read a couple of western books and seen a couple of movies and have his whole mindset re-caliberated by a culture he barely understands.

And how has the gender equality and feminism panned out over those climes? The complete collapse of the family value, the devaluation of the sanctity of matrimony, rampart divorce, teenage pregnancy and drug abuse.

Your unwillingness/inability to put your feet on the ground like a man and take control of the situations around you have cost you your place amongst your peers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

I call your type an urban monkey, a black rhesus gorrilla who read a couple of western books and seen a couple of movies and have his whole mindset re-caliberated by a culture he barely understands.

And how has the gender equality and feminism panned out over those climes? The complete collapse of the family value, the devaluation of the sanctity of matrimony, rampart divorce, teenage pregnancy and drug abuse.

Your unwillingness/inability to put your feet on the ground like a man and take control of the situations around you have cost you your place amongst your peers.

Western books and movies? Do western movies depict feminism in anyway?

You just disgraced yourself man. I refuse to call you bro -a tyrant can never be my brother.

And what has submission caused in Africa marriages?

Abusing of women, cheating unhinged by men, doing all sorts of bullshît because they know the women don't have the balls to leave-

Feminism gives women voice -

Reasons why divorce is rampant in sane Clines is because the women there don't fall for the antics of tyrants like you.

They leave because men cheat, abuse and rape.
I don't think western women leave marriages because of other reasons except the reasons given above.

Feeble minded and weak tyrants like you want women to stay with cheats and abusive goats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by bukatyne(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Prognose:

I appreciate your explaining even though I asked that lady, I would still like to hear her.

Now this is the part you highlighted to answer me:

i am married and I interpret my wife's respect for me as a part of love. Respect is paramount. I see love in her respect. For her though, her greatest needs are to say the sweet words to her, buy gifts, take her out, provide for her, hold and cuddle her, protect her, etc. That is her interpretation of love and most of those are things I care less abt.

First, this guy stated what his wife wants. Secondly, I doubt a normal woman would appreciate the above without respecting her. Thirdly, in some school of thought, the wife is actually expected to take care of the husband apart from bills. The man comes home, she takes care of him, feed him, cater to his whims etc. so the fact that the poster doesn't like it doesn't mean that other men wouldn't.

Interesting, the same guy said:
Plus abt decision making, the man is responsible if his home shatters. Sooooo, every decision must be vetted by him

The guy must be non-Nigerian because this is the first place I see the responsibility of building the home on the man.
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

You're a long forgotten chapter in the chronicles of my encounters.
hahahhahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Prognose:

Is submission about answering to a man's every whim?

I have looked at the wives in the Old Testament where it seemed there was total disrespect for women and not in one place have wives been portrayed as people who catered to every whim of their husband.

Infact, the only woman who did died with her husband and that is Saphhira.

The problem is that neither side even seems to understand the concept of submission and love in marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
bukatyne:

I appreciate your explaining even though I asked that lady, I would still like to hear her.

Now this is the part you highlighted to answer me:

i am married and I interpret my wife's respect for me as a part of love. Respect is paramount. I see love in her respect. For her though, her greatest needs are to say the sweet words to her, buy gifts, take her out, provide for her, hold and cuddle her, protect her, etc. That is her interpretation of love and most of those are things I care less abt.

First, this guy stated what his wife wants. Secondly, I doubt a normal woman would appreciate the above without respecting her. Thirdly, in some school of thought, the wife is actually expected to take care of the husband apart from bills. The man comes home, she takes care of him, feed him, cater to his whims etc. so the fact that the poster doesn't like it doesn't mean that other men wouldn't.

Interesting, the same guy said:

The guy must be non-Nigerian because this is the first place I see the responsibility of building the home on the man.

He is a Nigerian and most Nigerian males whether young or old has that mentality.

-The man is responsible for making decisions for the family.

The above is their belief and the posts of acidosis, the man who made that comment himself and postmann proves my words right.
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by donpata(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
The issue of submission brought here appear to be from Scripture. sooooo, dwelling on Scripture, The Bible says the wife shld submit to her husband as unto Christ. From this, just as we tell Christ what we want him to do for us, he is not under any obligation whatsoever to do it. He acts according to his will (either permissive or perfect). So also with a CHRISTIAN WIFE. While she can air her views and opinions, the man has the final say. There are times her opinion will be ALLOWED to take precedence but that ain't a right. it's simply a PRIVILEGE.

I see nothing worth anything in this thread by the opportunity cos the whole thing makes no sense. It's like telling Buhari to be equally ANSWERABLE to Osinbanjo. Of coz. there are times Osinbanjo will have his way but remember, the bulk stops at Buhari table since he will take the greatest blame if any decision goes South.

For me therefore, the op is just conducting an academic excercise with this topic. it is pure theory and far from practical. I have never seen or heard of a man that is 100% totalitarian. The most difficult men still allow some of their wives opinions to scale through. All men do though at varying degrees of flexibility. So this topic is a pure waste of our time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

You're so soft like some fluffy flakes soaked up in a bowl of milk and so have your resolve to hold on and weather the storm of the changing times caved in.

kuku kee the guy na... Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 'Mr responsibility' don meet him match o... Runs off thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
donpata:
[s]The issue of submission brought here appear to be from Scripture. sooooo, dwelling on Scripture, The Bible says the wife shld submit to her husband as unto Christ. From this, just as we tell Christ what we want him to do for us, he is not under any obligation whatsoever to do it. He acts according to his will (either permissive or perfect). So also with a CHRISTIAN WIFE. While she can air her views and opinions, the man has the final say. There are times her opinion will be ALLOWED to take precedence but that ain't a right. it's simply a PRIVILEGE.

I see nothing worth anything in this thread by the opportunity cos the whole thing makes no sense. It's like telling Buhari to be equally ANSWERABLE to Osinbanjo. Of coz. there are times Osinbanjo will have his way but remember, the bulk stops at Buhari table since he will take the greatest blame if any decision goes South.

For me therefore, the op is just conducting an academic excercise with this topic. it is pure theory and far from practical. I have never seen or heard of a man that is 100% totalitarian. The most difficult men still allow some of their wives opinions to scale through. All men do though at varying degrees of flexibility. So this topic is a pure waste of our time. [/s]
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Western books and movies? Do western movies depict feminism in anyway?

I never knew you were this intellectually vacant.

Hanseel1:

You just disgraced yourself man. I refuse to call you bro -a tyrant can never be my brother.
Your father's legacy suffered a setback at the day of your birth. The day you were erroneously counted as a HE -- a protector and the continuation of his struggles. Little did he know you would surrender your noble calling to the persuasive whispers of falsehood and empty promises.

Calling me a brother would have cast a dent on my progeny.

Hanseel1:

Abusing of women, cheating unhinged by men, doing all sorts of bullshît because they know the women don't have the balls to leave-

Reasons why divorce is rampant in sane Clines is because the women there don't fall for the antics of tyrants like you.

I don't think western women leave marriages because of other reasons except the reasons given above.

Feeble minded and weak tyrants like you want women to stay with cheats and abusive goats.

Submission has spared children the horrors and nightmares of broken homes. And in return they adore their mothers for the priceless sacrifice. They sit deep within our heart as we treasure them beyond compare.

Submission has given them a gift no one can take away from them -- the joy and fulfilment of being a wife, a mother and nurturer. And they've become the pillars of their homes during turbulent times. They stood like a rock and held the family together like a hen would her chicks during a storm.

Not a wanderluster drunk with ungodly freedom and propelled by the dictates of her clitoral urges.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
postmann:

I never knew you were this intellectually vacant.

Your father's legacy suffered a setback at the day of your birth. The day you were erroneously counted as a HE -- a protector and the continuation of his struggles. Little did he know you would surrender your noble calling to the persuasive whispers of falsehood and empty promises.

Calling me a brother would have cast a dent on my progeny.

Submission has caused children the horrors and nightmares of broken homes. And in return we adore our mother's for the priceless sacrifice. They sit deep within our heart as we treasure them beyond compare.

Submission has given them a gift no one can take away from them -- the joy and fulfilment of being a wife, a mother and nurturer. And they've become the pillars of their homes during turbulent times. They stood like a rock and held the family together like a hen would her chicks during a storm.

Not a wanderluster drunk with ungodly freedom and propelled by the dictates of her clitoral urges.

You lack wisdom man. Your need more exposure or else with this mentality “you're doomed”.

Weak tyrant whose sole purpose on earth is to put women under control.

It is understable how you feel disfigured and threatened when you see the word "feminism " because you know you're about to lose your grip on women.

Feeble minded fellows like you aren't supposed to be in sane societies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by bukatyne(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
donpata:
The issue of submission brought here appear to be from Scripture. sooooo, dwelling on Scripture, The Bible says the wife shld submit to her husband as unto Christ. From this, just as we tell Christ what we want him to do for us, he is not under any obligation whatsoever to do it. He acts according to his will (either permissive or perfect). So also with a CHRISTIAN WIFE. While she can air her views and opinions, the man has the final say. There are times her opinion will be ALLOWED to take precedence but that ain't a right. it's simply a PRIVILEGE.

For me therefore, the op is just conducting an academic excercise with this topic. it is pure theory and far from practical. I have never seen or heard of a man that is 100% totalitarian. The most difficult men still allow some of their wives opinions to scale through. All men do though at varying degrees of flexibility. So this topic is a pure waste of our time.

Now you are assuming that a husband is perfect like Jesus Christ and he has the ability to provide all needs, protect from all situations...infact the man is God.

Are there 100% totalitarian men? I don't know.

Anyways, I always tell ladies to look for husbands who suit their style. The best decision a woman can take is marrying the right husband.

I remember a moniker who said he seeks his wife's opinion in all matters and when she doesn't agree to his decision, he waits till she is onboard before he goes ahead. Different style with everyone.

Afterall, the same Saudi that banned women drivers saw men teaching their wives to drive and supporting their cause to lift the ban on driving.

If a couple is in love, they might have traditional duties however both parties will outdo themselves to make the other happy.

Even if the husband is 'taking a decision' the wife doesn't agree to, it will be that it is a harder decision for the greater good and not because he can.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Need N28.7m To Consider Yourself Rich In Nigeria – / Eye Service, Advice From An Older Wife. / Should She Tell Her Fiancee Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.