Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) (561 Views)

Supreme Court Victory: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

The former governor of Abia State and a chieftain of All Progressives Congress(APC) Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has reacted after Mcwataman and Donchillbaba stormed his home in Igbere to present their 5 track OUK support music album. Kalu appreciated the songs and revealed that he did the shaku shaku dance on the songs.

According to him,

"Few days ago the duo of Mcwataman and Donchillbaba stormed my Igbere home to present their 5 track OUK support music Album titled "OUK4Senate2019". "

"I am humbled by such show of support and Love.
Catch us during our official campaigns to get free copies .
Beyond politics the harnessing of entertainment sector will definitely be one of our priorities for youth empowerment."

"Trust me you want to listen to these songs.
I also tried the Shaku Shaku dance on it.
Official download links would be released soon."
#AbiaGotTalent
#KeepHopeAlive

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452336/orji-kalu-reacts-mcwataman-donchillbaba-stormed-homephotos/

Re: Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin if he they contest against ABARIBE make he go sleep, cause them go beat am well well
Re: Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) by Ten12(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Boys once una collect from de money bag move fast to maley... because I no no una as musicians b4
Re: Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) by magoo10(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
After the song make dem go vote for am o,no be only to collect him money.
Re: Orji Kalu Reacts After Mcwataman & Donchillbaba Stormed His Home(photos) by capatainrambo: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
You 're no match for Abaribe. pls rest

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun / PDP Is Desperate For Osun State Governorship Election - Lai Muhammed / Time For Iyiola Omisore To Recoup His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.