Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo (2251 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Atiku Responds To I Go Dye's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by Ofunaofu: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
That was a concise response from Atiku

Well ARTICUlated

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by buharitill2023: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
urboy1:
Working extra time ba.. please while you at it... please ask Oga in China what happened to the 2016 deal before he goes on to collect more loan... thanks

Nigerians were advised that Nigeria and China had signed deals worth $billions, to refresh, i list the projects..

1. $478.657.941.28 for the construction of 300MW Solar Power in Shiriro in Niger State;

2. $55m agreement between Granite and Marble Nigeria Limited and Shanghai Shibang to construct and equip granite mining plant in Nigeria.

3. $1 billion for the development of a greenfield expressway Abuja-Ibadan-Lagos;

4. $250m in housing to develop a 27-storey complex;

5. $2.5bn Lagos Metro-Rail Transit Red Line Project.

6. $1bn industrial park (Ogun-Guangdong) Free Trade Zone in Igbesa Ogun State;

7. $200m Ogun-Guangdong free trade zone for construction of two 500MT/day float gas facilities;

8. $363m for the establishment of comprehensive farm and downstream industrial park in Kogi State.

9. $525 million for the Mojec International LTD & Microstar Company LTD for television broadcast equipment and production of pre-paid smart meters for electricity consumers.
@Kalu

thank you for listing the project the $5b were met for,
Not like your oga, thief atiku that don't know what the project the loan will cover.
Unlike pdp that borrow to embezzled,
Buhari is borrowing for infrastructure,
And this infrastructure will be completed before 2020.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by urboy1: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
no.. none of this has been attempted since 2016.. we are in 2018.. and i am not with Atiku.. im not that jobless, i will leave that for you BMCs...
buharitill2023:
thank you for listing the project the $5b were met for,
Not like your oga, thief atiku that don't know what the project the loan will cover.
Unlike pdp that borrow to embezzled,
Buhari is borrowing for infrastructure,
And this infrastructure will be completed before 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by Ballmer: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
What year in Nigeria did Atiku create 7.9 million jobs ? I doubt if Nigeria ever achieved 7.9 million workforce employed at any point in our history.
Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by oluspencer(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why will Atiku write without paragraphing
Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by Akanti50: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Atiku has really schooled the Professor, its not about bearing a title Professor but having content which osibanjo and his cow rearing master Buhari lack...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo by codedguy1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ballmer:
What year in Nigeria did Atiku create 7.9 million jobs ? I doubt if Nigeria ever achieved 7.9 million workforce employed at any point in our history.

So bubu has come to minus from the already existing workforce claiming to have employed people in Npower?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) / Amb Godknows Igali: Could This Be The Beginning For Bayelsa State? — Wabiye Idon / 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.