Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Aliexpress Dropshipping Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aliexpress Dropshipping Business (982 Views)

I Will Do Winning Product Research For Your Shopify Dropshipping Store / Make 7 Figure Shopify Dropshipping Store Or Shopify Website / Digital Marketing, Web Testing, Dropshipping & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Dropshipping Business by techgeek12(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
start a dropship online store business, you create an online store and you show goods you dont have yet in store and feature them on your online store, any item that is ordered from your store can be dropshipped from the main store owner, you made you percentage from sales, and everybody orders everyday, you make gud money, you can also dropship from aliexpress, its a cool lucrative business, you wont spend much to set it up, and also you can have a variety of items, ranging from perfumes, appliances, phones, and tech gadgets, is easy to start, and a top online store wont cost you more than 30-40k, with all payment gateways and functions top grade.

I can also setup a crypto mining farm for you, but you will dedicate more time, and also dont mine bitcoin, mine smaller value coins..

also we have forex, its also a gud way to double your money if you have a gud guide and mentor, i can also teach you that.

am in lagos let us meet...

call 081-350-65-702

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Dropshipping Business by techgeek12(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Still here

(1) (Reply)

C# Developers Urgently needed!!!! / Gurus, What Can I Do In IT, Please? / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.