Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... (29169 Views)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by udemzyudex(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Minjim:
Took many unbelievable

Is it only the governors that wants to contest the Primaries b4?

LOL.. I guess he want automatic ticket or maybe he has no confidence in the system and already knows Aisha brother will take it.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by hopexter(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2018
chibuthanks:
LET GOD ARISE AND LET D ENEMY B SCATTERED THEIR SHALL B CONFUSION IN THER MIDST

Mist of who?
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by hopexter(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2018
The Man is simply a user, taking advantage of his sister and brother in-law at the same time. Which of us would refuse this as a sister or brother in-law?
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by tit(f): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Fire on baba
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by donb06: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Why do you dumb ibo boys believe you can remove Buhari from power next year? Do you you even know the kind of coalition you're up against? .
so everybody that doesn't support buhari is Igbo.... I don't blame u sha Nairaland taught u so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2018
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
U just exhibited ur Zombieism and dullardicity like ur lifeless president
Check the link I posted and the fake one u posted
Ur brain is filled with indomie
Bros leave that Zombie, he is not your class and can never be
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by Dollabiz: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by CSTR1005: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2018
donb06:
so everybody that doesn't support buhari is Igbo.... I don't blame u sha Nairaland taught u so
Any body that hates buhari is ipob to them.

Funny people. And they will tell you they are educated.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by mechanics(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2018
If he has no skeleton in his cupboard, then why is he afraid of direct primaries.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by Olumeme: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Bindow eye go soon clear
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by emezuo17: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
FastShipping:

Sharap there you ipobic dirty pig with sawdust brain.

Keep spreading fake news everywhere. Pain is your portion in next year election. You go cry taya....

I don't like Buhari but he will definitely beat whoever ipobic pigs support. It doesn't matter the level of fake news, innuendo or lies. That Fulani man is going to beat whoever your idiotic pigs queu behind. That's one thing I'm sure going to happen. Continue spreading false alarm and conspiracies.
. You don't sound like someone who doesn't like Buhari, you sound more like one his many brainless supporters on this forum, I don't mean all his supporters are brainless oh, I mean you sound like the brainless ones
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by FastShipping: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2018
emezuo17:
. You don't sound like someone who doesn't like Buhari, you sound more like one his many brainless supporters on this forum, I don't mean all his supporters are brainless oh, I mean you sound like the brainless ones

I sound exactly like your father.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by HomeOfMe(f): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Crisis looms in Adamawa APC over Aisha Buhari’s brother’s governorship ambition

Tongues are wagging in Adamawa State over the interest of Dr. Mahmoud Halilu, a brother to the wife of the president, Dr. Aisha Buhari to run for governorship under the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

But the plans by Mahmoud, better known as Modi to unseat Governor Jibrilla Bindow, who is from Adamawa North Senatorial District is causing ripples within the state, especially as there are talks that he is relying on Abuja to clinch APC’s ticket.

It is still unclear if the First Lady is backing Mahmoud whose many electronic bill boards have flooded Yola.

Nation reports that if Mahmoud is supported to pick governorship ticket in the APC, the governor who is in control of the party’s structure, may have to use another party to seek re-election in 2019.

Frontline News Online reliably gathered that the glaring threat coming from the brother of the First Lady is the main reason a jittery Bindow is kicking against direct primaries in APC Adamawa and has instructed big wigs in the party to insist on the old way of delegates picking the party’s candidate.

There are fears of an impending implosion in the APC as Gov. Bindow, a former governorship candidate, Marcus Nada Gundiri, a former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes( EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, and Senator Ahmad Abubakar Mo’Allahyidi, who currently represents Adamawa South Senatorial District and Mahmoud are all interested in contesting for the governorship ticket.

All attempts to convince Mahmoud to drop his governorship ambition has failed according to Nation.

“APC in Adamawa has a big challenge at hand. There is tension ahead of our primaries. We do not want Governor Bindow to defect to PDP but Mahmoud Halilu, who is a younger brother to the First Lady is insisting on seeking the governorship ticket.

“He has all his posters in Yola. A graduate of Business Administration from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, he has no known political pedigree except that he belongs to the First Family and carries that about.

“He is not known in any political cycle in Adamawa. He had attempted to previously contest for a seat in the House of Representatives on the platform of the defunct CPC only to chicken out.

“Under the current dispensation, he toyed with the idea of intimidating the party and Bindow by pressurizing them to assure him of a ticket to contest for Senate but he failed to actualize it.

“We are suspecting that he is challenging the incumbent governor for refusing to do his bidding”, Nation quoted a source as saying.

“Although the governor has control of the party’s structure, he might be helpless if there is an order from above because the court has ruled that the party has the final say on any ticket.

Our greatest fear is the likelihood of losing Bindow to PDP or any other party if he is denied APC re-election slot”, the source added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/governorship-poll-anxiety-in-adamawa-as-aishas-brother-moves-to-unseat-bindow/

Governance in Nigeria is family business. It revolves around and within them while the sycophant supporters who are eating crumbs and dying in poverty keeps hailing them to go on,*spits*
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by Roger3D(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
what's this one saying

Buhari will loose woefully next year
kiss the truth
ibo boy dont make too much mouth, or you will cry again next year
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by emezuo17: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
FastShipping:

I sound exactly like your father.
. sorry my dear it's not your fault but mine, I taught you were an adult never knew you were one of those little things from the gutter, please continue with your kpankpangolo play with your mates, say hi to your parents if you ever had any
Re: Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... by FastShipping: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
emezuo17:
. sorry my dear it's not your fault but mine, I taught you were an adult never knew you were one of those little things from the gutter, please continue with your kpankpangolo play with your mates, say hi to your parents if you ever had any

GTFO! Clown..

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States / Gowon And Queen Elizabeth With Their Spouses in 1971 / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.