Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (23759 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Teacher1776:

Before you bark like a rabid dog, calm down, take a deep breath, and view your reflection in the mirror. Now make this comparison. You will eventually conclude who the real slave goat is.. How many times has Theresa May or her child or any other head of government came to Nigeria for medical treatment? Your ideal president exposed himself having spent a total of over 100 days so far in London hospitals receiving treatment.
Who is currently running from one country to another begging for loans? Have you not read that a person borrowing is a slave to the person he or she is borrowing from? One day you will wake up to realise you have been used as collateral to secure those loans, making you an even bigger zombie slave.
Next time, use your brain for reasoning, don't use your anus. And stop mentioning me hence forth. I am tired trying to teach sense to zombies.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:

For you to say theres nothing like Apga has summed how worthless and empty you.i would from now on avoid you an alien like you,your like a plague.dont infect me with emptiness

Oga shut up ur mouth if u have nothing to say. There's nothing like APGA here abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning / Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.