Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore (65603 Views)

Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria / Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Umedia: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: UK Former High Commissioner To Nigeria Replies Sowore

Paul Thomas Arkwright CMG is a British diplomat who was High Commissioner to the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2015–2018

Heard @PeterObi traveled to Egypt to learn how to fix Education/Power problems, this is exactly the problem with unprepared candidates. It is 9 months to election & a two-term gov. & former VP candidate want to go learn something from Egypt in 3 days? Wow! #WeCantContinueLikeThis

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1536751872698097664

Would have thought that learning from other countries is key to turning round failing performance in Nigeria? Not all solutions are home grown. @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PaulTArkwright/status/1536768123818344451?s=20&t=IUreJtr8fyVX3VfwO6Zj7g

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Urheadmaster(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Would have thought that learning from other countries is a goal to strategize and turning round the failing performance of the current government of Nigeria

That breastsucking Sowore from the descendants people of oduduwa federal republic of miners need to be educated by the educated one cheesy tongue cheesy.

1023 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Frigga13: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
If Atiku chose Wike I will campaign for Pdp and will vote for Obi

Even if he lose .. my vote and my people no fit go to Wike ..

Pdp is the incoming party.. African biggest politcal party
Power to the people

North 2023.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by AfricanColumbus: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good response.

412 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Massiveglory: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ignore the rascal sowore. One of the most confused aluta boy abi politician abi blogger/ Journalist I have ever seen.

557 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by dexpee4life(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi is a Movement that can't be stopped

705 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Umedia:
Paul Thomas Arkwright CMG is a British diplomat who was High Commissioner to the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2015–2018

Arkwrite replied him diplomatically but within him, he knows that Sowore is a dunce for asking such stupid and irrelevant question. Dude has been frustrated that Nigerians didn't join him but has joined Obi in rallying for revolution.

709 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Learning from other countries who have broken similar challenges being presently faced by Nigeria.

What does Nigeria have to learn from Egypt that is far ahead of us in all ramifications. We do not share similar ideology, culture and system of government.

We could as well learn from America, Germany or the United kingdom if we desperate to start from the top, which will still be of no use.

Rwanda and Ghana are fastest growing economies who happen to just be coming out of the shackles and challenges being presently faced by Nigeria, and such destination would have been worthwhile as their are still evident developmental tracts which are visible and presently working for them.

If you must import ideas, you have to import from where best fits your scenario. Not importing ideas from Alaska to West Africa.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Okoroawusa: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Learning what exactly in 3 days?

251 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by plaindealer: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sadly for the so called diplomat, he's not q Nigerian and he's not running for anything in Nigeria.

Siemens is already in Nigeria doing similar to what they did in Egypt and the German president that negotiated the deal and the Nigerian government did not go to Egypt to learn anything.

The clueless diplomat scored his own goal.

22 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by ayoolataiwo(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Something is seriously wrong in this country,from the leadership to the followers,confusion everywhere

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Urheadmaster(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Learning what exactly in 3 days?

A lot can be learned in 3 days with a sound mind.

Is not everybody like you will not learn anything in 3 days tongue undecided

535 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by sukar886: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore na mad man, that's why dss like slapping him

301 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by iCauseTrouble: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
I won't pity this guy again if DSS teargas him. He is supposed to be discussing about his agenda and manifestoes but here is him bad mouthing another candidate.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by daddytime(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Smackdown savage reply

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Seriously peter obi just the provoke nigerian intelligence like where are the smart youths in nigeria kia!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by sonature1: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Would have thought that learning from other countries is a goal to strategize and turning round the failing performance of the current government of Nigeria

That breastsucking Sowore from the descendants people of oduduwa federal republic of miners need to be educated by the educated one cheesy tongue cheesy.

Please Peter Obi doesn't need this negative vibe for his campaign.

We are trying to salvage a country on the verge of collapse.

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Vyzz: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2022
cool

Don't mind Sowere, low budget Mandela..

He thinks it's by getting himself arrested Everytime

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2022
OBI has been traveling for such.
It could also be he embarked on such for refresher courses and update seminars. After all, he just got back from same EGYPT and Morocco.

He can't afford to FAIL. This is how you know a serious Leader. And not PMB who immediately visited his cows first after he was pronounced winner. We should try and be reasonable at least every 4hrs of the entire 24hrs we have.

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by DarkPheonix: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Sowore that doesn't have sense.
Even the British acknowledged the fact that Nigeria government has failed all round.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by OgaTheTop2: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Common sense response to a dullard cheesy

Peter Obi is a man of vision and a man on mission.

How can you be a Nigerian and still want to vote for Tinubu or Atiku. Don't we Nigerians ever learn? Don't we ever get tired of poverty?

Nigeria is for the youth, vote right... Vote Peter Obi. smiley

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Qsscruz(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2022
We need to shun tribal sentient if this country would move forward. Nigeria is on the part of destruction and needs to be rescued immediately. At the end of the day we need each other. As it stands, Peter is the best man for the job.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by unclejb2(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2022
If you want to be in the news, just keep the name obi on your lips

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by kenedy175(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Haters will keep hating.

If Obi walks, they'll talk. If he jumps, they'll talk. If he breathes, they'll still talk. I love the attention the opposition are giving him. Obi lives rent free in their heads.

Now Obi went to Egypt on a 3 day visit for some comparable studies that could help better the nation, they'll still talk cheesy

This is a man that wants to work, a man with a vision and purpose. You know he has it all upstairs. You can't even compare his activities or ideas with that of the oppositions.

Imagine APC once said they'll make the naira equal to the dollar. How will they achieve that? They didn't tell us. They made alot of promises with foundations built in the air, but none came to pass. Now we have a man with the ideas and some people still want to hate.

We shouldn't miss this opportunity to get Nigeria working again. It's a difficult task but it's not impossible.

Even the oppositions know Obi is the best candidate. Let's shun all the sentiment and hate, put hands to together and deliver Obi to Aso rock.

I come in peace!! I didn't insult anyone, so please don't insult me.

Let's discuss

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Biafranodogwu55: 1:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Person with sense and this has solidified the notion that afonjas aint got nothing to offer nigeria come 2023

we sensible nigerians must join the labour @peterobi2023

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by 2elliot: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Learning from other countries who have broken similar challenges being presently faced by Nigeria.

What does Nigeria have to learn from Egypt that is far ahead of us in all ramifications. We do not share similar ideology, culture and system of government.

We could as well learn from America, Germany or the United kingdom if we desperate to start from the top, which will still be of no use.

Rwanda and Ghana are fastest growing economies who happen to just be coming out of the shackles and challenges being presently faced by Nigeria, and such destination would have been worthwhile as their are still evident developmental tracts which are visible and presently working for them.

If you must import ideas, you have to import from where best fits your scenario. Not importing ideas from Alaska to West Africa.
Other countries have every now and then even come to Nigeria to learn about how she solved or is dealing with so or so thing. It is not a new thing, and that is why courses like international Communications and Developmental Communication is a thing. Stop reasoning like a dunce.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by ABUGEORGE(m): 1:29am On Jun 15, 2022
It sweeten my heart that a foreigner replied him with a common sense that he(Sowore) lacks
Am not an Igbo and I don’t need to be an Igbo before I recognized a Good leader
Peter Obi might not be the best but God is using Obi to redeem Nigerians from bad government that we Lack FOR in this country
I don’t see myself going to the queue to line up and vote Tinubu or ATIKU with what my eyes are seeing And still vote this men’s,,, these men are just desperate not because they really do care about Nigerians....
ASUU As been on strike for sometimes now and all our politicians cares about is election....
Masses open your eyes,, God might just be compensating Nigerians over the ENDSARS incident...
Nigerians be wise with your selection
Another opportunity is presenting itself to liberate us away from this old men who thought the young ones are not brilliant
I pause with my words

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 15, 2022
2elliot:
Other countries have every now and then even come to Nigeria to learn about how she solved or is dealing with so or so thing. It is not a new thing, and that is why courses like international Communications and Developmental Communication is a thing. Stop reasoning like a dunce.

You have a big problem with English language. Read what you composed and tell me if it made sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Ournolly: 1:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Correct!
Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by Penguin2: 1:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Omo!

A whole UK diplomat speaking in Obi defense?

There’s more to this Obi ambition that we don’t know.

Or how many times has any foreign official spoken in defense of Tinubu or Atiku?

International endorsement no pass this one.

Especially when you recall that Obi was at Downing Street few weeks ago.

Something is brewing.

Meanwhile, Sowore has left Tinubu and Atiku to be tackling Obi and you say Obi is not the greatest contender in this election?

154 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore by lecowas: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Frigga13:
If Atiku chose Wike I will campaign for Pdp and will vote for Obi

Even if he lose .. my vote and my people no fit go to Wike ..

Pdp is the incoming party.. African biggest politcal party
Power to the people

North 2023.

Is this not confusion? Why don't you take a stand for what you really believe in.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.