Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? (27597 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2018
NTEL is the best thing to happen to nig. but it's about to die prematurely cos of the sadistic/satanic/anti-people policies of this dam.n govt!

#PATHETIC FILTH !
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by maclawrence02(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2018
udemzyudex:

It took days before I could sub, those guys are something else.

The best way to sub is via quickteller then send a message with the screen shot of your payment, ntel number and the Wawu plan you want to subscribe to their email address.
Care@ntel.com.ng

This one is faster than twitter.
Can you plz give me a step by step guide on how to sub through quick teller?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Mike008(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Like mtel of old.
Like father like son.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
maclawrence02:

Can you plz give me a step by step guide on how to sub through quick teller?

Go to quickteller website, click on buy recharge.

Select ntel

Since there is no ntel Wawu on the list, click on ntel top up and recharge with #1k or 2k depending on the Wawu plan u want.

Then pay with your credit card.

Take a screen shot and email them.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
overboard:

Their platform on Quickteller is a no-go area, it's down.

I JUST DID ANOTHER ONE NOW NOW

1 Like

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by overboard(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
david22uu:

Yes you are right. I have successfully topped up with N3k... now praying their NtelCare responds as I've sent them a mail with the screenshots.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by vampire2020: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ntel going smooth here

1 Like

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by overboard(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
david22uu:

I need to ask, do their Ntel Care respond when you send them a mail with the details of payment for WAWU package?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by JeffreyJames(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Boss any hope on swift connection?

Swift is cool
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
overboard:

I need to ask, do their Ntel Care respond when you send them a mail with the details of payment for WAWU package?

not mail, just coment on thier instagram page with your fone number and it will be activated
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
overboard:

Yes you are right. I have successfully topped up with N3k... now praying their NtelCare responds as I've sent them a mail with the screenshots.

use social media
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by ollah2: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Seenyo:
NTEL is the best thing to happen to nig. but it's about to die prematurely cos of the sadistic/satanic/anti-people policies of this dam.n govt!

#PATHETIC FILTH !

It was people in this government that made ntel launch WAWU which ultimately ruined their servers ?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by overboard(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
david22uu:

not mail, just coment on thier instagram page with your fone number and it will be activated

Done. Thanks.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by CheapDataGuy: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Yes I am, how much is it? I can pick it up tomorrow.

Have unlocked zte for 15k and hawei mifi for 20k. Also, I have a fairly used interC router, unlocked, works with all network available.

Just check my profile for my phone number
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by pheesayor(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
JeffreyJames:
I don trowey their SIM card after it took them 3 weeks to activate a Monthly Unlimited plan. That 3 weeks sec was because of calls put through to CPC and NCC. Some people own has been over a month.

I've moved to Swift, even their monthly unlimited is like 2k more expensive but at least I'm getting good service for my money.

Which area is your swift fast? I also moved from ntel to swift two days ago and swift is slower, annoyingly slow that I'm almost regretting. Swift is slow and steady but ntel is a bit faster but not steady.
My location is Yaba near Alagomeji
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by obojememe: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
overboard:

Done. Thanks.
i also commented , pls how do i confirm if data have been activated cos i am using a mifi device
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Wilfem(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Op, ntel is not dead. I subscribed to the Wawu 8gb (48gb) plan today using the quickteller.com and their Facebook page today. I'm still enjoying the network. Its one of the best to have happened to me. Fast, quick and affordable.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by JeffreyJames(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
pheesayor:

Which area is your swift fast? I also moved from ntel to swift two days ago and swift is slower, annoyingly slow that I'm almost regretting. Swift is slow and steady but ntel is a bit faster but not steady.
My location is Yaba near Alagomeji

Iyana Ipaja axis
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by toluxa1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wilfem:
Op, ntel is not dead. I subscribed to the Wawu 8gb (48gb) plan today using the quickteller.com and their Facebook page today. I'm still enjoying the network. Its one of the best to have happened to me. Fast, quick and affordable.

I have been messaging them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email and call since yesterday to no avail.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 4:22am On Sep 06, 2018
overboard:

Done. Thanks.

Please also share the good news... some people are agents of mtn
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Naruto2(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Is the Ntel wawu offer still on?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by human6320: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Naruto2:
Is the Ntel wawu offer still on?
wawu offer is no longer available to new customers. However, existing customers will be able to enjoy the bundle plans.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by human6320: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2018
overboard:

You can reach ntel on
https://twitter.com/ntelng
https://www.facebook.com/ntelng/
https://www.instagram.com/ntelng/
to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by human6320: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
yungmill:

I have tried to recharge but their portal is closed please how did you do it, as i have also tried their shop to no avail
Visit the www.quickteller.com/ntel to top up and activate a plan:
If you're a Wawu subscriber, ensure to select NTEL TOP UP as "WAWU" bundles are unavailable for activation on the platform.
You can reach ntel on
twitter.com/ntelng
www.facebook.com/ntelng/
www.instagram.com/ntelng/
to request for the wawu Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by overboard(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2018
obojememe:
i also commented , pls how do i confirm if data have been activated cos i am using a mifi device

They responded to with feedback to some people on FB yesterday but stopped after a while I don't know whether for the load or just hadn't worked on it but me I kept checking to no avail.

I did FB, Twitter & email but email is what worked for me. They sent me a mail when it was resolved today.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by obojememe: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
overboard:

They responded to with feedback to some people on FB yesterday but stopped after a while I don't know whether for the load or just hadn't worked on it but me I kept checking to no avail.

I did FB, Twitter & email but email is what worked for me. They sent me a mail when it was resolved today.
ok. thanks
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by shosky1794: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2018
I've been on them for activation since yesterday afternoon but no response from them and the activation is still pending. I contacted them via email, Instagram and facebook. I think they've been overwhelmed by the number of activation requests. I hope they eventually activate my subscription.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by maclawrence02(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
shosky1794:
I've been on them for activation since yesterday afternoon but no response from them and the activation is still pending. I contacted them via email, Instagram and facebook. I think they've been overwhelmed by the number of activation requests. I hope they eventually activate my subscription.
if you have an ntel line in a phone that can make voice call dial 0700ntellive it is the fastest and most effective way to activate any bundle you wish for. That is after you might have top up ur account through quick teller or gt bank. It works I toped up and activated 12g for 1k data for my wawu sim yesterday and it's working perfectly fine.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by zoedicus: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Abeg which one is 0700ntellive? Can u please post the number. I don't understand the code pls

maclawrence02:
if you have an ntel line in a phone that can make voice call dial 0700ntellive it is the fastest and most effective way to activate any bundle you wish for. That is after you might have top up ur account through quick teller or gt bank. It works I toped up and activated 12g for 1k data for my wawu sim yesterday and it's working perfectly fine.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by human6320: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
zoedicus:
Abeg which one is 0700ntellive? Can u please post the number. I don't understand the code pls

You can reach ntel via 0700 6835 5483 (toll-free from any ntel number)
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by zoedicus: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
#Gracias
human6320:

You can reach ntel via 0700 6835 5483 (toll-free from any ntel number)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My MTN Data has Been Returned / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Donald Trump Meeting With Tech Billionaires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.