Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? (27570 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by maclawrence02(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
zoedicus:
Abeg which one is 0700ntellive? Can u please post the number. I don't understand the code pls

just type the corresponding numbers on your dial pad. 070068355483
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
human6320:

You can reach ntel on
https://twitter.com/ntelng
https://www.facebook.com/ntelng/
https://www.instagram.com/ntelng/
to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
nice...thanks

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
human6320:

You can reach ntel via 0700 6835 5483 (toll-free from any ntel number)

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by wolero7(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
This thread helped me with my sub. They did it in like 2 mins or less after I contacted them on fb.

The first pics, I was still using the other network to confirm when I got the mail. The new pics is when I am rocking my ntel. Wawu!

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by mosho2good: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
wolero7:
This thread helped me with my sub. They did it in like 2 mins or less after I contacted them on fb.

The first pics, I was still using the other network to confirm when I got the mail. The new pics is when I am rocking my ntel. Wawu!
when did u sub for the wawu plan and how did u do it
plz explain to me
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by wolero7(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2018
mosho2good:

when did u sub for the wawu plan and how did u do it
plz explain to me

Yesterday Morning. Around 8:00am. It took less than 2 mins. But it seems their network is a bit down for activation. But browsing is going.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guys, I need help.
I can't seem to recharge my wawu line since yesterday...
Below is the message I keep getting on quickteller and gtb mobile app

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by mikkyjay(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
My attempt at recharging with quickteller is not successful, all I keep seeing is my number can't be validated for ntel.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by GozieAchara(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
mikkyjay:
My attempt at recharging with quickteller is not successful, all I keep seeing is my number can't be validated for ntel.

same thing with mine
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by chumakk: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ntel is dead. My unlimited weekly plan I managed to subscribe stopped after three days.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
chumakk:
Ntel is dead. My unlimited weekly plan I managed to subscribe stopped after three days.
chai!
Na God save me be that
3k would have gone down the drain mehn undecided
Other guys, how far na
Still going?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
if you want to buy Ntel, better start sending your proposal.

dem go soon auction am.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by maclawrence02(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
wolero7:

Pls which app are you using to check your data balance on ntel?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by otokx(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let me also try re subscribing, we Nigerians should learn to patronize our very own, just made payment of 1100 via quickteller
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Ulrich01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
otokx:
Let me also try re subscribing, we Nigerians should learn to patronize our very own, just made payment of 1100 via quickteller

What are you saying? That people aren't patronising them. Kindly read from page 1 before saying what you don't know. These ntel guys are the one fucking up.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankdamaxx:
If you know you know

I use to say this. As an ntel customer for more than 1 yr, I've never had issues and use to think all these people having issues we're doing something wrong. Not until it hit me one day. I subbed for1week unlimited and gbam, they didn't activate me. I called them everyday for 10-11 days they kept telling me they will look into it. It got to a point I stopped calling and ported to another ISP. After like 4 days decided to try the stupid Ntel and it started working. The mumu people couldn't even give me bonus for the wasted days, and I missed 3 days of the unlimited weekely, yet I got disconnected at exactly 7 days. This is not a matter of if u know u know, that it's working for u now doesn't mean there are many out there that are facing problems, even those that don't recharge online. And how can u even not recharge online especially when their office is very far from u. Last time I went to their office at Ikeja it was like a cemetry. They didn't have light, they didn't have network, only many people that came to complain and there was no solution. It's pathetic. If it's working for u enjoy it, when u enter am just don't complain.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by otokx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ulrich01:

What are you saying? That people aren't patronising them. Kindly read from page 1 before saying what you don't know. These ntel guys are the one fucking up.

Its quite frustrating isn't it?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
greenhulk:

I use to say this. As an ntel customer for more than 1 yr, I've never had issues and use to think all these people having issues we're doing something wrong. Not until it hit me one day. I subbed for1week unlimited and gbam, they didn't activate me. I called them everyday for 10-11 days they kept telling me they will look into it. It got to a point I stopped calling and ported to another ISP. After like 4 days decided to try the stupid Ntel and it started working. The mumu people couldn't even give me bonus for the wasted days, and I missed 3 days of the unlimited weekely, yet I got disconnected at exactly 7 days. This is not a matter of if u know u know, that it's working for u now doesn't mean there are many out there that are facing problems, even those that don't recharge online. And how can u even not recharge online especially when their office is very far from u. Last time I went to their office at Ikeja it was like a cemetry. They didn't have light, they didn't have network, only many people that came to complain and there was no solution. It's pathetic. If it's working for u enjoy it, when u enter am just don't complain.

Yes Boss
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Bobbieydeey: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Whew first step
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Bobbieydeey: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2018

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Ulrich01(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Those with validation issues on quickteller. Try it now. Its going
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Bobbieydeey: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ulrich01:

That's just the first step second one now is for them to. Activate
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by otokx(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2018
please if you have not paid do not pay and join us in the one chance taxi.

if only I had gone to their Twitter page before now, no way would I have spent 1100

They have succeeded in crediting my number with 1000 credit and that was 2 hours after payment which is about 4 hours ago.

Now we are offering up prayers as unto the gods on their twitter page for activation

A supposedly 24/7 customer care is definitely not 24/7.

Shall we also blame Buhari for this?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Ulrich01:
cry this is what i'm now getting

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by obafemee80(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
dljbd1:
Hi, please what happens if I have an active data plan and I subscribe again on the wawu sim?

Will it add to it and extend the expiry date?

Or lose the data on the first subscription ?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
obafemee80:

Hi, please what happens if I have an active data plan and I subscribe again on the wawu sim?

Will it add to it and extend the expiry date?

Or lose the data on the first subscription ?

Not sure but I think it adds up and extends the validity period. I think I read on this thread someone did it. Go through this thread.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by obafemee80(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
dljbd1:

Not sure but I think it adds up and extends the validity period. I think I read on this thread someone did it. Go through this thread.
O.K thanks...
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Ulrich01(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
dljbd1:

Try again later..
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by olatpic(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Make sure you're not logged into quickteller platform. Just navigate to quickteller.com/ntel and carry out the transaction.

I repeat: Do Not Log In..

dljbd1:

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by etibaba(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
wolero7:

Baba when did you sub, and is it still 1k for 12gb and 3k for 48gb or has it been reduced?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Ulrich01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
dljbd1:

Try it now. Its going
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by otokx(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Line still yet to be activated, lots of complaints on their Twitter feed.

My MTN Data has Been Returned / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Donald Trump Meeting With Tech Billionaires (Photos)