Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. (848 Views)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by Kayus4real: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fani-Kayode said he was invited by the Police because of his essay entitled: 'Five Useful Idiots and The Spirit of The Accursed Slave's, which he was "about Fulani hegemony and terrorism". He commended the Police for being "courteous and professional", but expressed his determination to "hit harder and write more".
Despite being invited by the Police over one of his recent articles, Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, he will continue to "hit harder".
He stated this after honouring the Police invitation on Tuesday.
Fani-Kayode said he was invited by the Police because of his essay entitled: 'Five Useful Idiots and The Spirit of The Accursed Slave's, which he was "about Fulani hegemony and terrorism".
He commended the Police for being "courteous and professional", but expressed his determination to "hit harder and write more".
A tweet via his handle read: "Left the IGP's office after a cordial interview. Police were courteous and professional. I was invited because of my essay titled "Five Useful Idiots and The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave" which was about Fulani hegemony and terrorism. No regrets. I will hit harder and write more."
He also thanked all those who accompanied him to the Police headquarters.

Left the IGP's office after a cordial interview.Police were courteous and professional.I was invited because of my essay titled "Five Useful Idiots and The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave" which was about Fulani hegemony and terrorism. No regrets.I will hit harder and write more.
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK). September 4, 2018

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by zinnydan(f): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hit it harder sir

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by fergie001: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
This one IGP is courteous and professional........na waoh shocked

I hope it's not what am thinking.....
Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by Naychuzzy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
fergie001:
This one IGP is courteous and professional........na waoh shocked

I hope it's not what am thinking.....

The guy is fuking bloody liar.. Police whey shake hin ass like mad.. He's now on the watch lists.. FFK dog.. Singing for anyone who gives him food. Mtchew.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by Sarkin: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don't waste your energy there you'll only sleep behind bars for the rest of your life.

What you actually need to hit harder is your wife, Precious, from her looks you can tell she's not satisfied and she's sick and tired of you being a 60 seconds man just like your prophet sir Trump.

Ipob e-wailer and spokesperson.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by nelronaldo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harder sir
Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by IPOBrep: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Naychuzzy:

The guy is fuking bloody liar.. Police whey shake hin ass like mad.. He's now on the watch lists.. FFK dog.. Singing for anyone who gives him food. Mtchew.

Police spokesman, oshe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by buharitill2023: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by Headboy2000: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Someone should inform FFK that this is just a dress rehearsal, next time he might be in custody for a long time.
Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by tribalistseun: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
No peace for the pretentious terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by Zendinho(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
And your next invitation cum drilling would be the hardest.
Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by magoo10(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fani kayode be hitting APC and the lifeless one harder since 500bc
Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by papalsbuIl: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
this is the real yerobas I used to know
not all these ass licking Tinubu's boys awon yeroba Muslims immigrants from futa jalon that settled in SW

kiss the truth

sarrki
Re: "I Will Hit Harder". Femi Fani Kayode Says After Police Invitation. by slivertongue: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Thats hw 2roll. punch them hard til dey cry. giv dem space then return wit a harder strike LIFELESSNESS aint our portion

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari In Trouble. / President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History / THROWBACK: How The PDP Conducted Ekiti Election In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.