Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' (23349 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man apprehended with female pants says he was sent by a prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by slowice(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2018
So abakaliki weed is this strong Choi shocked
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by SUNGOLD24(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
The op has an ulterior motive to tarnish the good image of the govt of Ebonyi state under DNU. But, you have seen it the peoples' opinions are quite different.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by HardMirror(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Souless0 this is the kind of psycho luvmejeje abi na luvmijeje wants you to be.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by stoic6ix: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Hm.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
driand:
What a world wer nairalanders comment before reading the OP,

From the story, it was confirmed that the guy removed some substance from the ground, and in his sanity he ask the traders not to worry about what ever happens to him, the the person who sent him won't forsake him, meaning he's is fully aware of him self and his actions..

Dude already said you should not worry about his fate, so why you guys killing ur selves on NL

I'm not a religious fanatic but being logical here,
I tell u even 2go has more mature men than Nairaland Am from Ebonyi we all know that the man is right
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Kendoras: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
You can watch the full video here and see the level of damage https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1388006014666588&id=100003716085052
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by mikejj(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
slowice:
So abakaliki weed is this strong Choi shocked
my spirit tells me the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji / Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.