Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' (23483 Views)

Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by lathrowinger: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2018
cool
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by mikejj(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2018
grin eya.nobody stop am till him finish .
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Horus(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
The man revealed that he was sent by the 'Holy Spirit '

Ban all foreign religions
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Stallion93(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
thesicilian:
He should be made to undergo a psychiatrist evaluation. Auditory hallucination (hearing voices) is a well known symptom of several mental health problems.
U Forget this is Nigeria, Anything mental here is Evil spirit
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Dasherz(f): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2018
I sense schizophrenia.

But with the way this country is .. they won't even consider Medical evaluation of his health he'd rather be locked up with others and left to rot there
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2018
Well that Holy Spirit is leading him to the jail.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Haywhylee(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2018
when the end is near u shall see many
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Yomit71(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2018
all i see is brown roof
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Proffdada: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2018
driand:
What a world wer nairalanders comment before reading the OP,

From the story, it was confirmed that the guy removed some substance from the ground, and in his sanity he ask the traders not to worry about what ever happens to him, the the person who sent him won't forsake him, meaning he's is fully aware of him self and his actions..

Dude already said you should not worry about his fate, so why you guys killing ur selves on NL
Exactly my thoughts
I'm not a religious fanatic but being logical here,
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by thesicilian: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Stallion93:
U Forget this is Nigeria, Anything mental here is Evil spirit
Of course. They'll lock up the poor guy while his condition deteriorates.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by dayleke: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Which one be "Monday Hammer" again?
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Badonasty(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Ebonyi - A young man has been arrested by officers and men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for vandalizing all the fancy lights in Abacha round about, Gunning Road, Abakaliki. The man revealed that he was sent by the 'Holy Spirit '

According to an eye witness, the man came to the vicinity with Monday hammer and other instruments, climbed the artificial water fall and commenced the destruction. Before he started, he proclaimed that evil concoctions and charms was buried in the round about before the fancy lights were installed, hence, Abakpa traders and in deed Abakaliki people were held to a ransome by the evil forces in the state from progressing and even asking for their rights.

It was gathered that he removed some materials from the ground and assured the onlookers who were majorly traders in the market that, their liberation is assured having removed the obstacles on their way.

He pleaded with the people not to worry about what will befall him as he was sent by the Holy Spirit and that he will not be abandoned by his sender.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452404/breaking-sent-holy-spirit-man-destroys-govt-property-ebonyiphotos/

God works in mysterious ways
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by AlphaStyles(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
There are 3 things involved either the man never sleep for days or its the truth or chairman don kolo
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
There are other ways to liberate the people than constituting a nuisance! That brother is just another religious fanatic who's ditched on the other side! It's just another case of depression.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2018
thesicilian:
He should be made to undergo a psychiatrist evaluation. Auditory hallucination (hearing voices) is a well known symptom of several mental health problems.
Cc Luvmijeje tongue
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by tfelicityk(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2018
He should be made to undergo a psychiatrist evaluation and rehabilitation. Auditory hallucination (hearing voices) is a well known symptom of several mental health problems causes by depression, even drugs.

E don buy real market oooooooo. He will be reminded in prison.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Stallion93(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2018
thesicilian:

Of course. They'll lock up the poor guy while his condition deteriorates.
And flog him into another severe mental state

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by 8stargeneral: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2018
D same holy spirit will send him to jail grin grin
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by semyman: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2018
And some

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by okerekeikpo: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Religion

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
It takes some madness to achieve some instructions. He might be right or wrong but their is no way to prove it. Gideon was said to be mad in the book of judges.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Ebonyi - A young man has been arrested by officers and men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for vandalizing all the fancy lights in Abacha round about, Gunning Road, Abakaliki. The man revealed that he was sent by the 'Holy Spirit '

According to an eye witness, the man came to the vicinity with Monday hammer and other instruments, climbed the artificial water fall and commenced the destruction. Before he started, he proclaimed that evil concoctions and charms was buried in the round about before the fancy lights were installed, hence, Abakpa traders and in deed Abakaliki people were held to a ransome by the evil forces in the state from progressing and even asking for their rights.

It was gathered that he removed some materials from the ground and assured the onlookers who were majorly traders in the market that, their liberation is assured having removed the obstacles on their way.

He pleaded with the people not to worry about what will befall him as he was sent by the Holy Spirit and that he will not be abandoned by his sender.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452404/breaking-sent-holy-spirit-man-destroys-govt-property-ebonyiphotos/

Once it is the holy spirit that sent him, Then he's innocent.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Kingjames(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2018
holy ghost fire! its not HOLY spirit but cocaine spirit

thief
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Hope the Holy Spirit will lead him to jail for destroying state property
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2018
climasautos:
grin grin
see as u screen grab my post grin
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by ofuonyebi: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Arrest him also in the name of HOLY SPIRIT & to be tried for judgement...shame!
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by dosage150(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2018
climasautos:
grin grin
hahaha this comment still de make u laugh
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2018
If it's truly the Holy Spirit that sent him, he will surely be released soonest.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Umahi should just hang that paedophile to death.

A Paedophile ke?

Nawa 4 grammar o!
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Sleepintwinkle: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2018
The OP is just looking for attention..this news ain't true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Customs Agents Seize $40K From Nigerian Traveler At BWI / South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.