Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) (49063 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Mankosi: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I know many who have served with PHD abeg all foreign trained students
u dey mind the Op, I had a lecturer back then in school who already had her PhD from UK and was serving in Nigeria and at the same teaching as a lecturer in my school. The school is a UN school though.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You know nothing. She is not the first to serve with a PhD. I know a few that served with a PhD. It is not uncommon with Nigerians who studied in the US espcially. Some Nigerians who had their bachelors in the US just proceed to a PhD program and study for the next 4 or 5 years.

which part of "the youngest" did u not see? After all it was shared by NYSC's handle, who are u to argue
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
so,you mean everybody can afford private university tutorfee.
Venerable612:

That’s not true.

Some Universities have become relatively professional and quite efficient these days. I am particularly impressed with CU.
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
BonkoINC:
She deserves some accolades..

But NYSC is poo Sha. If you have money you can work your way.. but question remains. What's the essence of national youth service?

it's like a waste of time but people who did it know the benefits
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bnladan:
which part of "the youngest" did u not see? After all it was shared by NYSC's handle, who are u to argue

That is not the official handle of nysc oga. How old is she? The people I know were between 24-26 then.
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by BonkoINC: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

If u are really a graduate, u wouldn’t have asked this silly question!!

Lol. After service, you will look for job. Most times end up doing something else. Madam/sir. It's not every body that comments on nairaland that craves for likes o. .. I know a lot of graduates that have served o.

Why is David serving? Infact why is he not in the camp?

Take your time o.. nysc should be scrapped because it's a waste of time..
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Aunty Kemi where are you..... O
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by troubleseller: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Juliearth:

Maybe they should consider first oldest corner... Lol
I see you...

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:45am On Sep 06, 2018
BonkoINC:

Lol. After service, you will look for job. Most times end up doing something else. Madam/sir. It's not every body that comments on nairaland that craves for likes o. .. I know a lot of graduates that have served o.

Why is David serving? Infact why is he not in the camp?

Take your time o.. nysc should be scrapped
because it's a waste of time..

Keep quite there!!

Must u comment on Nairaland!!

U are not making any sense. Go to school first and serve then come back and tell me 5 things u lose by serving!

Your mumu supposed done do!!
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=slivertongue post=70918935][/quote]okay... I use to have a course mate called SilverTongue!!!
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by slivertongue: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=thegentleman post=70948307]
Hoping u find him!!
respect large boss
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
so,you mean everybody can afford private university tutorfee.

Of course not. And I didn’t imply that either. I only mentioned that universities have become very efficient in Nigeria. Unilag is not a private uni but their alumnus are doing really fine globally.
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by BonkoINC: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Keep quite there!!

Must u comment on Nairaland!!

U are not making any sense. Go to school first and serve then come back and tell me 5 things u lose by serving!

Your mumu supposed done do!!

Clap for your self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.