Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife (16201 Views)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court / I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us – Lady Spits Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Avedonn: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2018
What some men fail to understand is once a woman lost interest and romantic feelings for you, nothing you can do to change the situation. The best thing to do is just to move on.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Bustincole:
Das empty threat... i believe so
when u see a woman that issue u such threat consider it empty ok
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2018
fasho01:
Ha! Abeg judge separate them to avoid another case of disgruntled women killing their partners.. At least this one gave warning
grin
fasho01:
Ha! Abeg judge separate them to avoid another case of disgruntled women killing their partners.. At least this one gave warning
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by chiommy123(f): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm

u know what she can do
anybody can do anything oh bros. no underestimate anybody
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Fourwinds: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
anybody can do anything oh bros. no underestimate anybody
good u are aware of this...

many have gone to grave because they ignored things like this one
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Nbote:
See as man see death still dey beg for am... D woman already promised him poison and yet there he is begging to continue d marriage
Leave d idiot man.. He go die for notin.. Dan bura, shege, may she kill u
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by chiommy123(f): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
good u are aware of this...

many have gone to grave because they ignored things like this one
why did you say ' good u are aware of this one'. Did I ever say/ act like I wasn't aware?
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2018
he knows d wife is bluffing
KingPapaya:
Some men mumu sha.
You hear poison and you're still begging
Are you hokay?
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by kgr8mike(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Women!!!
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Digitalwitch: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2018
jordyspices:
Am sure d man knws d wife wnt dare too anyway there shuld be room for reconciliation
That woman wouldn't hurt a chicken talk more of killing her husband
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by double0seven(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
The man is a classic textbook case of an abuser.

In an abusive marriage where the violent partner abuses the other, he is feels very much at home and happy in such a don't see anything wrong with the marriage and wishes for it to continue. It's the their partners that will be miserable but the abusive ones are always in high spirit.

An abusive man may beat his wife by 8 pm, forcefully make love to her at 10 pm, wake up in the morning singing and go to work in very high spirits. But the partner will be miserable.

Not surprising he wants the marriage to continue. In fact in a marriage, where the woman is strong both in mind and body, and the man is unable to abuse the woman, that is when he will be miserable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by newdawn2017(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jarus:
Another offence.
Lol! threat 2 life .
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by newdawn2017(f): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Digitalwitch:

That woman wouldn't hurt a chicken talk more of killing her husband
When he is very abusive 2 her, thus a threat 2 her own life?
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by newdawn2017(f): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
double0seven:
The man is a classic case textbook of test abuser.

In an abusive marriage where the violent partner abuses the other, he is feels very much at home and happy in such a don't see anything wrong with the marriage and wishes for it to continue. It's the their partners that will be miserable but the abusive ones are always in high spirit.

An abusive man may beat his wife by 8 pm, forcefully make love to her at 10 pm, wake up in the morning singing and go to work in very high spirits. But the partner will be miserable.

Not surprising he wants the marriage to continue. In fact in a marriage, where the woman is strong both in mind and body, and the man is unable to abuse the woman, that is when he will be miserable.
My dear thank u 4 dis deep truth. u ve made a very logical sense here.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by newdawn2017(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

That's YOrUBA people for u
Anu! it's intimate partner violence only a Yoruba thing?
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
Anu! it's intimate partner violence only a Yoruba thing?

Ur father is ike NSI. tongue
Na afonja market be that
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Fourwinds: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
why did you say ' good u are aware of this one'. Did I ever say/ act like I wasn't aware?
it is enlightenment that makes u different from others....

some people will take the threat with a pitch of salt...

that is y I said good u know
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Digitalwitch: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
When he is very abusive 2 her, thus a threat 2 her own life?
I know but we have to be balanced when passing judgement. What did the lady do to warrant abuse? It is very easy to blast the man but something prompted the abuse and am sure it didn't start today. Someone has being nursing grudge for long before reacting.Someone has been giving warning but the other party has been nagging.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
jaxxy:
Then u will go to jail. Domestic abuse is a no no so the just court need to grant her plea.

Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Ebowo(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
kgr8mike:
Women!!!
How do you mean? She tried she has not broken his head and made sure hair does not grow on it for life... who dares beat up my mum and comes to me to beg? No matter what she did, didn't he go to that family to get the woman? Why didn't he go back to them to report? Or better still report to the police, what if the mother and daughter had died during the violence?
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Ebowo(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Digitalwitch:

I know but we have to be balanced when passing judgement. What did the lady do to warrant abuse? It is very easy to blast the man but something prompted the abuse and am sure it didn't start today. Someone has being nursing grudge for long before reacting.Someone has been giving warning but the other party has been nagging.

Giving warning indeed, is that the info you gathered? If he was not wrong by a higher percentage would he have gone begging...
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Ebowo(f): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
kgr8mike:
Women!!!
How do you mean? She tried she has not broken his head and made sure hair does not grow on it for life... who dares beat up my mum and comes to me to beg? No matter what she did, didn't he go to that family to get woman? Why wouldn't he have gone back to them to report.
newdawn2017:
My dear thank u 4 dis deep truth. u ve made a very logical sense here.
you too much!
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Glink2018(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
So many have killed thier husbands. Marriage is outdated anyways

Nowadays, marriage is a ruse. Spouses use marriage institution as a platform to create unbecoming scene you can think of. I
It is not compulsory to marry. If you are not sure about that guy/lady don't walk him/her down down the aisle...

It is dangerous.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Henri8: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
They can dvorce for Africa.
If they are not divorcing, they are butchering people for body parts.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Digitalwitch: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ebowo:

Giving warning indeed, is that the info you gathered? If he was not wrong by a higher percentage would he have gone begging...
No. Something must have transpired. He is begging because he will loose his home

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by newdawn2017(f): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Digitalwitch:

I know but we have to be balanced when passing judgement. What did the lady do to warrant abuse? It is very easy to blast the man but something prompted the abuse and am sure it didn't start today. Someone has being nursing grudge for long before reacting. Someone has been giving warning but the other party has been nagging.
see let me let u, d@ lady has done nothing significant 2 warrant abuse I am speaking 4rm experience. U could go read abt intimate partner violence & see d@ it is a conscious & learned behavior 2 keep d victim under his manipulative control. abusive men re beastly. They abuse there mothers sisters & even pets 2, they ve Narcissistic personality disorder.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by newdawn2017(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ur father is ike NSI. tongue
Na afonja market be that
Odi Onye nshi adigi ni ike? Igbo men re violent prone 2 there wives & it's harder 4 d woman 2 live đ marriage due 2 d shame if answering a divorcee.
Re: 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife by Digitalwitch: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
see let me let u, d@ lady has done nothing significant 2 warrant abuse I am speaking 4rm experience. U could go read abt intimate partner violence & see d@ it is a conscious & learned behavior 2 keep d victim under his manipulative control. abusive men re beastly. They abuse there mothers sisters & even pets 2, they ve Narcissistic personality disorder.
Didn't the lady see the signs before marrying the man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! / Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test / Fake Doctor Delivered Over 90 Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.