Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? (3575 Views)

Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Happy Easter Sunday; Did Jesus Really Ascend Unto Heaven In Flesh And Bones??? / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Glycolysis:
And many will be deceived ! To the extend they will start doubting the power in the name,Jesus ... It's just unfortunate.
so you recommend we stay ignorant of any information? unbelievable...
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by paxonel(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimco:

then why did you respond to a question which doesnt interest you? totally missing the point of the question.

if the name Jesus holds power, does the original name also hold that power...simple question. its the power of the name im interested in. we have established that he as person holds power, that one we know. but what of the name? the original name. will shout in the name of "Joshua" yield the same effect. dont respond if u can tackle the question properly please.
it really do not matter what name you choose to call him whether yeshua or Jesus, what matters is that anyone who calls upon his name(whatever name you choose to give him) shall be saved.

His name have power to save anyone from death.
The power was not meant to do anything else.

Remember, if you have been following the story from the bible Adam and Eve sinned and death came to mankind, but he is here to restore life to anyone who calls his name today and that restoration is strictly a spiritual gift as God is a spirit.

This means that, the power was not meant for any physical show.

That's why you will never see any physical miracle that the name of Jesus will do today (even though there were miracles recorded in bible days).

If you see any miracle today, it is occasional and very uncommon for obvious reasons known to God alone.

Otherwise no miracles
No powers to show

Just faith only
That's all
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by orisa37: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimco:

okay, so if that works, then does "in the name of Joshua" also work?

Good feelings of an Amateur Christian. Jesus is Greek and God preferred it to Joshua which is Hebrew. We are serving The Pleasures of God in God's Own Ways.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by JoannaSedley(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is preposterous.
Jesus is not the original name but a corrupted version of the real name. Real them is yeshua. Jesus, Jesu, Iesu are all corrupt versions...in Spanish , latins and Greek literatures. Those saying that it doesn't matter which name he is called are just being mischievous and do not want to know the truth.
How revered is the name when many people answers Jesus but has never seen anybody named...Yeshua before.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by iSpread(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimco:

you questions are still tackling my character..but i will answer them,

1.Yes. i dnt know what you mean by born again.

2. its knowledge i'd prefer to know. not everything must satisty my spiritual growth. im human with a brain given me by Yahweh...i intend to use it.
Being a Christian, am talking about receiving Jesus as the Lord of your life, receiving the life and nature of the father (God), him coming to dwell in you, thereby you and him becoming one.

As a Christian, we think, talked about Jesus a lot cos his not only our lord, our good friend but he is very important/relevant till today. The bible also told us to be Spiritually minded i.e. everything we do must and should help us grow spiritually. Then he say in our dealing in or with the world, the spirit of God will direct us in such a way that we don't miss our way or get into trouble.

Again, the bible let's us know that after being born again, Jesus Christ is our wisdom, so am wise, am knowledgeable; if I ever have a question bothering me, the spirit of my father (God) will instruct, teach me. I have cease to reason with my brain cos Christ Jesus which is greater than my brain is now my wisdom and I have his mind - mind of Christ. You see.

This is what it means to be a Christian, that's what it means to receive Jesus into your life, its a whole new world. Then you begin to follow Jesus, how? through his word, you take what he says in his word as the final say. The word of God is the sayings of God. But if you're not a Christian and have the Spirit of God in you, you'll always have a lot of questions to ask, that's why am introducing you to him again. Brother, that's the way to go, anything else is distraction which is not of God and you don't need it.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Auki: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimco:

Are you a christian, sir? if yes, it strange hearing this, but i wud like to hear more on this opinion, if no, still i wud like you to elaborate.

Praying to Jesus is the unanswered prayer. Jesus never command mankind to worship him instead of God.

What he commanded is mankind should worship only God being sincere to Him and to establish prayer and to give charity And that is the correct religion.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
iSpread:

I have cease to reason with my brain cos Christ Jesus which is greater than my brain is now my wisdom and I have his mind - mind of Christ. You see.

i stopped reading here. extremely dangerous way of reasoning. you have stopped using the brain the lord God gave you to reason with? you are a dangerous person to be around if this is the way you think. wow nairaland never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
orisa37:

Good feelings of an Amateur Christian.
Jesus is Greek and God preferred it to Joshua which is Hebrew.
We are serving The Pleasures of God in God's Own Ways.

Can you prove this? im astounded by this post...can you prove that God preferred the name Jesus to Joshua? omg? twilight zone
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
paxonel:
it really do not matter what name you choose to call him whether yeshua or Jesus, what matters is that anyone who calls upon his name(whatever name you choose to give him) shall be saved.

His name have power to save anyone from death.
The power was not meant to do anything else.

Remember, if you have been following the story from the bible Adam and Eve sinned and death came to mankind, but he is here to restore life to anyone who calls his name today and that restoration is strictly a spiritual gift as God is a spirit.

This means that, the power was not meant for any physical show.

That's why you will never see any physical miracle that the name of Jesus will do today (even though there were miracles recorded in bible days).

If you see any miracle today, it is occasional and very uncommon for obvious reasons known to God alone.

Otherwise no miracles
No powers to show

Just faith only
That's all

only post that actually tackled the question. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
JoannaSedley:
This is preposterous.
Jesus is not the original name but a corrupted version of the real name. Real them is yeshua. Jesus, Jesu, Iesu are all corrupt versions...in Spanish , latins and Greek literatures. Those saying that it doesn't matter which name he is called are just being mischievous and do not want to know the truth.
How revered is the name when many people answers Jesus but has never seen anybody named...Yeshua before.

hmmm you myt be on to something dear. but i jux asked myself, will calling him yesu in my mother tongue still yield results?

this is so weird. maybe jux maybe we only need to worship Yahweh...i dnt know...hmm.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Auki:

Praying to Jesus is the unanswered prayer. Jesus never command mankind to worship him instead of God.

What he commanded is mankind should worship only God being sincere to Him and to establish prayer and to give charity And that is the correct religion.

hmmm this is sooo tiring. so many questions i have. honestly my belief system is crumbling. when i ask questions i doubt it bit by bit. someone said something dat was so accurate to me. he said "have you realised that the gods or God loses abilities everytym science finds an answer to things we first thought was a wonder?" and i tot hard and realised it too. didnt want to believe it but damn, it not far from the truth.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Auki: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2018
kimco:

hmmm this is sooo tiring. so many questions i have. honestly my belief system is crumbling. when i ask questions i doubt it bit by bit. someone said something dat was so accurate to me. he said "have you realised that the gods or God loses abilities everytym science finds an answer to things we first thought was a wonder?" and i tot hard and realised it too. didnt want to believe it but damn, it not far from the truth.

Do not get tired, the work is worth doing.

Pray that He who created you and our forefathers should guide you.

Use your Brain do not freeze it. Do not accept packaged Roman paganism foisted to us as Religion or you will surely be among the greatest losers.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by orisa37: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Joshua, Jesus, Hebrew, Greek, Tower of Babel, Tongues, Jealousy, Olodumare, God, Yesua, Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH and all
ARE WORDS OF THE SUPREME SPIRIT THAT WERE ALL GOD!!!
Please always pray appropriately to God for Understanding of all things before you dabble into them. God is Understanding !!!
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by elated177: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2019
kimco:

brother i get wat u are sayn but im telling u right now that the original scriptures did not have the name "Jesus" in them. what you are seeing today is the bible that has gone through levels of translation. please understand this simple concept and answer my question from that point on. THE NAME "JESUS" WAS NEVER IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES. HIS NAME WAS YAHUSHUA.

the reason i asked that you dnt quote scriptures is becos wat you see today is not the original scripture, therefore simply quoting would be missing the point entirely.

Okay simply do this, replace the name Jesus with the name Yahushua or Joshua(for a more proper modern pronunciation of the original name) and then answer my question properly. I hope you get me now.

Good point.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
It doesn't matter how you spell the magic words, fake remains fake. There is no power in saying in the name of anybody, whether Jesus, Mohammed, Zeus or Yahweh, it does nothing.

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Auki: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2019
kimco:

Are you a christian, sir? if yes, it strange hearing this, but i wud like to hear more on this opinion, if no, still i wud like you to elaborate.

He that created the heavens and earth, the Lord of your forefathers deserves your worship and veneration.

Did Jesus created himself or created Mary, Adam and you? Our God is One the absolute and no partner has He .

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by orunto27: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2019
It is a Miracle. Jesus has become a Universal Word.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by RandomGuy48: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2019
kimco:

brother i get wat u are sayn but im telling u right now that the original scriptures did not have the name "Jesus" in them. what you are seeing today is the bible that has gone through levels of translation. please understand this simple concept and answer my question from that point on. THE NAME "JESUS" WAS NEVER IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES. HIS NAME WAS YAHUSHUA.
It is true Jesus was not in the original scriptures. But neither was Yahushua.

The New Testament scriptures are all in Greek. The name given to Jesus in Greek is Iesous, which is the name found in Scripture. However, there are multiple (though very similar) Hebrew names that all get written as Iesous in Greek, such as Yeshua and Yehoshua. Thus, it is not possible to know for sure which of these was the original Hebrew name of Jesus, because we have only the Greek version of the name and there are multiple names that can be rendered as Iesous.

But does it matter which it is? As noted, the writers of the New Testament were all comfortable using Iesous when writing in Greek. None of them felt that it was critical to use the original Hebrew name, whatever it was.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2019
RandomGuy48:
It is true Jesus was not in the original scriptures. But neither was Yahushua.

The New Testament scriptures are all in Greek. The name given to Jesus in Greek is Iesous, which is the name found in Scripture. However, there are multiple (though very similar) Hebrew names that all get written as Iesous in Greek, such as Yeshua and Yehoshua. Thus, it is not possible to know for sure which of these was the original Hebrew name of Jesus, because we have only the Greek version of the name and there are multiple names that can be rendered as Iesous.

But does it matter which it is? As noted, the writers of the New Testament were all comfortable using Iesous when writing in Greek. None of them felt that it was critical to use the original Hebrew name, whatever it was.

Are you telling me the original texts were written in greek?
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
The name of the Lord(Jesus)is a strong tower, the RIGHTEOUS man runneth into it, and is safe. Yes, it does work, but you'd have to be righteous.

The original iburu name of the messiah is Chizor meaning "lord, save", But the gentile rendition/pronunciation of the name is Jesus.

The recent attack on the most wonderful name (Jesus) by those khazarian, kabalah "jews" is just an attempt to distract people from the only source of salvation. The only people in the world speaking a tongue quite similar to ancient iburu is the igbo people today. These names yeshua, yahawashi, yashua etc are Yiddish name(s) of the kabalah god(s) of the khazarian impostor "jews", they are not iburu names.

I repeat, the original iburu name of the messiah is Chizor and the gentile rendition is Jesus.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by RandomGuy48: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
kimco:

Are you telling me the original texts were written in greek?
The books in the New Testament are. The Old Testament was in Hebrew, though.

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by kimco(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
RandomGuy48:
The books in the New Testament are. The Old Testament was in Hebrew, though.

So a bunch of jews wrote de scriptures in greek? Are we sure the authors of the books were really the guys de books were named after? Romans was written in greek? It doesnt make sense.

1 Like

Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by elated177: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
michaelkaroh:

The original iburu name of the messiah is Chizor meaning "lord, save", But the gentile rendition/pronunciation of the name is Jesus.

The recent attack on the most wonderful name (Jesus) by those khazarian, kabalah "jews" is just an attempt to distract people from the only source of salvation. The only people in the world speaking a tongue quite similar to ancient iburu is the igbo people today. These names yeshua, yahawashi, yashua etc are Yiddish name(s) of the kabalah god(s) of the khazarian impostor "jews", they are not iburu names.

I repeat, the original iburu name of the messiah is Chizor and the gentile rendition is Jesus.

Peace.

My first reaction when I read this --- lol...hahahaha.....oh my Father in heaven!

This must be one of the funniest comments that I have read on this forum.

Oh my Father!
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
elated177:

My first reaction when I read this --- lol...hahahaha.....oh my Father in heaven!

This must be one of the funniest comments that I have read on this forum.

Oh my Father!

The truth will shock the world when they find it. It is funny because it is hard for you to believe. People don't even know there are iburu scribes, priests etc living in secluded villages in the forests of South east and south south Nigeria. They always live close to the ruins of their cities which are deep in the forests of the aforementioned regions.

Let me share this, according to those 'jews' in that barren land in the middle east, the word 'hebrew' is derived from the word 'eber', which means 'crossing over', they say Abraham was called hebrew because he crossed over, such a lame statement.

The true meaning of 'iburu' is 'you are/have increased', that is why Abraham was the first person called iburu and the only person God promised to increase.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by RandomGuy48: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2019
kimco:

So a bunch of jews wrote de scriptures in greek? Are we sure the authors of the books were really the guys de books were named after? Romans was written in greek? It doesnt make sense.
I am not sure why it doesn't make sense. Knowledge of Greek was common among Jews at the time, with some Jews being far more competent in Greek than in Hebrew. Meanwhile, the non-Jewish didn't know Hebrew very well but understood Greek just fine. Writing in Greek, therefore, would render the New Testament scriptures understandable to the greatest number of people back then, as it would be understandable to both Jews and non-Jews alike.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by elated177: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
michaelkaroh:

The truth will shock the world when they find it. It is funny because it is hard for you to believe. People don't even know there are iburu scribes, priests etc living in secluded villages in the forests of South east and south south Nigeria. They always live close to the ruins of their cities which are deep in the forests of the aforementioned regions.

Let me share this, according to those 'jews' in that barren land in the middle east, the word 'hebrew' is derived from the word 'eber', which means 'crossing over', they say Abraham was called hebrew because he crossed over, such a lame statement.

The true meaning of 'iburu' is 'you are/have increased', that is why Abraham was the first person called iburu and the only person God promised to increase.

In the body of the Messiah, among his called-out ones:

Joel 2:28-29 And afterwards, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

Matt 5:47-48 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matt 7:18-19 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their you will recognise them.

John 1:12-13 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH - children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of YHVH.

John 17:22-23 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one - I in them and you in me - so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Gal 3:26-29 So in the Messiah you are all children of YHVH through faith, for all of you who were baptised into the Messiah have clothed yourselves with the Messiah. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male or female, for you are all one in the Messiah Yahushua. If you belong to the Messiah, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but the Messiah is all and in all.

Need I explain those Scriptures and why I have highlighted them here to you, michaelkaroh?
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by sonmvayina(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
It does not.... It is as useless as the P in pharmacy...
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
elated177:

In the body of the Messiah, among his called-out ones:

Joel 2:28-29 And afterwards, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

Matt 5:47-48 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matt 7:18-19 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their you will recognise them.

John 1:12-13 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH - children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of YHVH.

John 17:22-23 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one - I in them and you in me - so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Gal 3:26-29 So in the Messiah you are all children of YHVH through faith, for all of you who were baptised into the Messiah have clothed yourselves with the Messiah. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male or female, for you are all one in the Messiah Yahushua. If you belong to the Messiah, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but the Messiah is all and in all.

Need I explain those Scriptures and why I have highlighted them here to you, michaelkaroh?

Please do so, but in regards the topic of discourse.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by elated177: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Please do so, but in regards the topic of discourse.

That was a rhetorical question.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
elated177:

That was a rhetorical question.

It didn't appear so, you wrote as if you were going to reveal some hidden meaning in those scriptures that relates to the earlier topic, but now you're digressing .....well I tell you this, iburus are distinct from gentiles in the following ways;

1.Iburus bear the curse of JAH for their transgressions even to this day, the Gentile believers do not.

2.Iburus are living in shame worldwide, while Gentile believers live in prosperity.

3.Iburus are tormented day and night by Gentile nations that claim to believe the gospel.

Because of our shame and pain that we do suffer, and because of the pride of these Gentile nations that mock the children of the highest, see, the king of glory will reward us double for our loss, and will gather us again to the navel of the earth(median biafra), and will make His face to shine upon us again. Even in the holy city(new Jerusalem), the Iburus, for their much suffering for the kingdom's sake, will receive more honor than the Gentile believers in that the gates of the city will be engraved with the names of the Iburu tribes, even the 144,000 saints are redeemed from among the Iburus.

Iburus are not the same with gentiles, neither do we receive like potions in the kingdom. They(Gentile believers) are grafted unto the kindom, but we Iburus are of the original stock, and we have suffered greatly for the kingdom's sake, so we are not equal with the gentiles in that regard.
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by elated177: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
michaelkaroh:

It didn't appear so, you wrote as if you were going to reveal some hidden meaning in those scriptures that relates to the earlier topic, but now you're digressing .....well I tell you this, iburus are distinct from gentiles in the following ways;

1.Iburus bear the curse of JAH for their transgressions even to this day, the Gentile believers do not.

2.Iburus are living in shame worldwide, while Gentile believers live in prosperity.

3.Iburus are tormented day and night by Gentile nations that claim to believe the gospel.

Because of our shame and pain that we do suffer, and because of the pride of these Gentile nations that mock the children of the highest, see, the king of glory will reward us double for our loss, and will gather us again to the navel of the earth(median biafra), and will make His face to shine upon us again. Even in the holy city(new Jerusalem), the Iburus, for their much suffering for the kingdom's sake, will receive more honor than the Gentile believers in that the gates of the city will be engraved with the names of the Iburu tribes, even the 144,000 saints are redeemed from among the Iburus.

Iburus are not the same with gentiles, neither do we receive like potions in the kingdom. They(Gentile believers) are grafted unto the kindom, but we Iburus are of the original stock, and we have suffered greatly for the kingdom's sake, so we are not equal with the gentiles in that regard.

I am not interested in what you are trying to espouse here.

Those Scriptures I quoted explicitly described the make up of the body of the Messiah --- his called-out ones. I thought you were a student of the Scriptures.

In the body of the Messiah, there is no Igbo,
Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Efik, Ibibio, Idoma, Tiv, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Esan, Hebrew, Greek, Chinese, English, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Mexican, Korean, Indian, Arabian, slave or free, etc, the Messiah is all and in all. YHVH Almighty loves all his children. I love all YHVH's children. The desire of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, is that his children will obey his Word, Yahushua the Messiah.

All those who have accepted Yahushua the Messiah as their Master and Saviour belong to him --- they are all one in him.

Just as Yahushua the Messiah loves all those who come to him, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or status - rich or poor, so I, elated177, love all.

So, michaelkaroh, you need to focus on the righteous walk and love your neighbor, your fellow human being, as yourself, irrespective of their race, tribe, ethnicity or religion. Do not fall into the snare of Satan, he is very cunning. However, no matter how cunning and subtle Satan tries to be, the Wisdom of YHVH Almighty will always expose him and his antics.

Michaelkaroh, learn to respect the beliefs and religion of others. Every single individual must exercise the right to worship whoever or whatever he or she likes to worship, so long as in doing so they do not become a menace to others.

As for the saints of Yahushua the Messiah, they will always be peaceful, humble and law-abiding citizens. The saints of the Messiah believe that when others see the light of YHVH Almighty shining in them - the good fruits they bear - such people may desire to be like them and become light too.

No true discipleship could ever come out of compulsion. The best that compulsion would achieve is raise hypocrites.

You see, the aim of Satan is to steer the saints away from judging others by what they do - the fruits they bear - and focus on their race, tribe, ethnicity. No saint should fall for that.

Will you, michaelkaroh, prefer a dishonest person who is from your tribe to an honest person who is from another tribe? Will you, michaelkaroh, prefer a dishonest person who claims to be your brother or sister in the "Lord" to an honest person who is from another religion? Truthfully answer the questions.

MICHAELKAROH, ESCHEW RACISM, TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY. THE DIVIDING WALL OF HOSTILITY HAS BEEN PULLED DOWN BY YAHUSHUA THE MESSIAH, THEREFORE, THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE. JUDGE PEOPLE BY WHAT THEY DO AND NOT BY THEIR RACE, TRIBE, ETHNICITY OR EVEN RELIGION.

BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE SAINTS OF YAHUSHUA THE MESSIAH AND NOT BY THEIR RACE, TRIBE OR ETHNICITY. THERE IS NO TRIBE OR RACE THAT DOES NOT HAVE BOTH GOOD AND EVIL PEOPLE.

Exodus 23:7 Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent man to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

THE GOD WHOM I WORSHIP AND WHOSE SERVANT I AM, YHVH ALMIGHTY, WILL NOT ACQUIT THE GUILTY OR CONDEMN THE INNOCENT.

HE LOVES ALL HE HAS CREATED. HE WISHES THAT HIS HUMAN CREATURES TURN AWAY FROM EVIL, TURN AWAY FROM SIN AND TURN TO HIS WORD AND BE SAVED.

I, ELATED177, LOVE ALL YHVH'S CHILDREN.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
elated177:

I am not interested in what you are trying to espouse here.

Those Scriptures I quoted explicitly described the make up of the body of the Messiah --- his called-out ones. I thought you were a student of the Scriptures.

In the body of the Messiah, there is no Igbo,
Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Efik, Ibibio, Idoma, Tiv, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Esan, Hebrew, Greek, Chinese, English, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Mexican, Korean, Indian, Arabian, slave or free, etc, the Messiah is all and in all. YHVH Almighty loves all his children. I love all YHVH's children. The desire of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, is that his children will obey his Word, Yahushua the Messiah.

All those who have accepted Yahushua the Messiah as their Master and Saviour belong to him --- they are all one in him.

Just as Yahushua the Messiah loves all those who come to him, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or status - rich or poor, so I, elated177, love all.

So, michaelkaroh, you need to focus on the righteous walk and love your neighbor, your fellow human being, as yourself, irrespective of their race, tribe, ethnicity or religion. Do not fall into the snare of Satan, he is very cunning. However, no matter how cunning and subtle Satan tries to be, the Wisdom of YHVH Almighty will always expose him and his antics.

Michaelkaroh, learn to respect the beliefs and religion of others. Every single individual must exercise the right to worship whoever or whatever he or she likes to worship, so long as in doing so they do not become a menace to others.

As for the saints of Yahushua the Messiah, they will always be peaceful, humble and law-abiding citizens. The saints of the Messiah believe that when others see the light of YHVH Almighty shining in them - the good fruits they bear - such people may desire to be like them and become light too.

No true discipleship could ever come out of compulsion. The best that compulsion would achieve is raise hypocrites.

You see, the aim of Satan is to steer the saints away from judging others by what they do - the fruits they bear - and focus on their race, tribe, ethnicity. No saint should fall for that.

Will you, michaelkaroh, prefer a dishonest person who is from your tribe to an honest person who is from another tribe? Will you, michaelkaroh, prefer a dishonest person who claims to be your brother or sister in the "Lord" to an honest person who is from another religion? Truthfully answer the questions.

MICHAELKAROH, ESCHEW RACISM, TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY. THE DIVIDING WALL OF HOSTILITY HAS BEEN PULLED DOWN BY YAHUSHUA THE MESSIAH, THEREFORE, THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE. JUDGE PEOPLE BY WHAT THEY DO AND NOT BY THEIR RACE, TRIBE, ETHNICITY OR EVEN RELIGION.

BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE SAINTS OF YAHUSHUA THE MESSIAH AND NOT BY THEIR RACE, TRIBE OR ETHNICITY. THERE IS NO TRIBE OR RACE THAT DOES NOT HAVE BOTH GOOD AND EVIL PEOPLE.

Exodus 23:7 Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent man to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

THE GOD WHOM I WORSHIP AND WHOSE SERVANT I AM, YHVH ALMIGHTY, WILL NOT ACQUIT THE GUILTY OR CONDEMN THE INNOCENT.

HE LOVES ALL HE HAS CREATED. HE WISHES THAT HIS HUMAN CREATURES TURN AWAY FROM EVIL, TURN AWAY FROM SIN AND TURN TO HIS WORD AND BE SAVED.

I, ELATED177, LOVE ALL YHVH'S CHILDREN.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Man, you are just trying to be politically correct. So I should respect idol worshippers that make human sacrifices to their gods?, I should respect moon worshippers(muslims) even as they persecute and kill Christians daily worldwide?.....you obviously have spoken this of yourself and not of the spirit of truth.

See, no true believer would hate unless those of the world therefore I hate all unbelievers with perfect hatred for their works are abominable.

You don't quite understand, Iburus are the firstborn of the children of the most high and accordingly, receive the portion of the firstborn. Just like the master who gave different potions to his servants, so it will be done in the kingdom. Even Chizor (Jesus) the Messiah made it clear in the Scriptures that He was sent to the house of Israel only. This has been the order of things, Iburus receive salvation from God directly, and the gentiles receive salvation through the works (preaching) of the Iburus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before Adam And Eve Africans Where / Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False / Haitian Popular Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Member....+ Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.