Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Who Did This (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did This (pictures) (403 Views)

She Tried To Seduce Him For Sexual Pleasures, But He Did This Instead / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This (pictures) by ojimbo(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2018
I came across the photo on facebook and I remembered we once had this hanging on the walls of our building.
This photo represents the dehumanization of black people.
What is your opinion on this photo?

Re: Who Did This (pictures) by orisa37: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2018
With an extra Tail to wag, the blacks are stronger than the whites. The Female Whites will always love one for two(The Prick & The Tail).
Re: Who Did This (pictures) by Humchi(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Picture is conveying a different meaning OP.

The picture depicts how satan fell.
I don't think it has any thing to do with black people.
It is boldly written on the people. The artist that create that picture was never giving an impression on dehumanization of black race rather it showing how a white fella possibly Jesus kicking the ass of satan which is always labell black with horn and tail(making it more demonic).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (8) / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Carissa Sharon Shares Date Night Pic With Hubby / Q&A: What About Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.