Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS (25256 Views)

Two Cousins Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun (Photo) / Teenagers Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun State (Photo) / Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by jolyment: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
But Yahoo boys are robbers too.

Stealing without gun
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by EmekaMD(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2018
xtremetechy:
shut up.... we don rob your papa before undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yahoo boy sighted.
@official-sars take note..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by EmekaMD(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2018
jolyment:

Stealing without gun
sure.. all na stealing..
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2018
gonna waste your effort..... sars no dey ghana
EmekaMD:
Yahoo boy sighted.
@official-sara take note..
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by maxzzo1(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2018
My experience with SAKS last nite....on my street we contributed to replace a damaged pole by a drunkard last week tuesday ... For contributing we were arrested by dis SAKS (special anti kidnapping square) operatives Eliparanwo meanwhile we were in trans amadi see d distance and asked to call our people for bail unfortunately for them i called 3 senior top officers so the money dey were calculating that they will eat fly then.....they succeeded in wasting my precious 2hrs the funniest thing when will get to the station they kept us across d road not even close to the station well i thank God....they should go after kidnappers not harassing innocent citizens.
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by felaismyhero(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Airforce1:

Shut up and stop talking like you know better than the police IG.

Your comment reeks of frustration and so much bitterness .

Seems yahoo boy don collect your woman .
its you who should shut up.yahoo boys are criminals.all wat the guy said is true.
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Elxandre(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Alejoc:

Bros i was on board and had conversation with lots of them and I felt really angry and sad at the same time, I started from arguing with them about their choice of occupation and when you hear their stories you can't but just give up on many things
Which stories?
Money that when they get, next thing is to hit the club to waste most of it.

I don't blame them. If you remember how hard you worked for your money, you will be held back from wasting it. They didn't work for it, hence the wastefulness.

Indians too have stories, yet cyber crimes is not exalted and glorified by their youths.
Let's call a spade a spade. How can someone go ahead to clear people's credit cards or Account balance and go ahead to say he has stories, when all he wants to do is pop champagne and ride Mercedes that only men who have worked for years can afford.
They have stories, but they never stop even after raising more capital than many people will ever see all their lives.
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by engrelvis(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
orisa37:
Stop-going-after-yahoo-boys-ig-warns-sars.
No. The Yahoo Boys are criminals. It's IG's Duty to wipe them out of our Society.
l don't really understand all these.yahoo is one of d worst crime known.Some of these people dey defrauded v committed suicide.so I don't really understand d justification of their work.80 percent of yahoo boys r into it because of girls n" flexing" n not for meaningful things.l know of woman here in Nigeria dat her pension money was wipe clean.D woman nearly died if not for her children n me.They(Yahoo)should b dealt with .

1 Like

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by shege45: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
no, they don't collect money forcefully.
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Impregnable101: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2018
jeff1993:
400 years of slavery...dem neva pay na

if u know .. U know
I dey my house come & beat me am paper grin
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by dominique(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2018
jeff1993:
400 years of slavery...dem neva pay na

if u know .. U know

Very stupid justification for fraud, you must be a fraudster yourself.

Btw, your forefathers sold their brothers and sisters to slavery, when are they going to pay?
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Ryocaj(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2018
olril17:
imagine being a yahoo boy and still being proud.
Ode u provide job 4 am abi.. olobe
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Elxandre(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2018
usoroh4luv:
Is yahooing not robbery? If it is, I think Sars officials also have a mandate in chasing these guys. However, they should apply diplomacy in their pursuit.
That should be the work of the EFCC.

These boys bring in heavy sums into their bank accounts. What stops the EFCC from tracking them?
Aren't banks supposed to report transactions of over 5 million Naira to EFCC?

It shows the EFCC or the banks are complicit and lax in their duties, if they can't work effectively with this supposedly simple policy.

SARS never had any business chasing cyber criminals, because it's not what they were designated to do, nor even trained for, even going by their name alone.

1 Like

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by EmekaMD(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
shege45:
no, they don't collect money forcefully.
ok but they be thieves abi?
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
sarahade:

Yahoo boy spotted.
You are fool a curse to nairaland and the world.
I wonder and pity the woman that will love you.

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by totem1(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
How can I change my nationality? undecided
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by EmekaMD(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2018
xtremetechy:
gonna waste your effort..... sars no dey ghana
so na una dey spoil 9ja name for Ghana abi?

1 Like

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2018
xtremetechy:
shut up.... we don rob your papa before undecided undecided undecided undecided
So you're one of them lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by saintkeppy(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Back in da dayz till this moment, Uniport G-boyz don too suffer for SARS hand, some dey wear fake ID cards lookin'Real, wedding ring forming responsible married 'youngmen' grin just to reduce unnecessary checking &harasment from SARS around GRA &other Federal Light(power supply) Layout around PH city.

Landlords/property owners will be inflating house rents anyhow cos of G-Boyz influence,& if u ain't willing to pay Don't worry a G-ni.gga will pay 2yrs up-front without much bargains, cruisin'in with their exotic fleet of Cars, Livin'La Vida Loca wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Kingjames(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Those RITUALISTS posing as yahoo boys right now...

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Divay22(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Yahoo boys way dey pay sars one year salary for one day na dem go leave go find armrobber grin grin

I sorry sorry cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by mercenary: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
The are not armed
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Shaev7(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2018
orisa37:
No. The Yahoo Boys are criminals. It's IG's Duty to wipe them out of our Society.
Are your normal? Is that what SARS means? There are people Meant for cyber crime all over the world. They don't need to chase you like tom chases jerry like Nig Police and SARs does. They sit at office and fish fish out your arseeee
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by prestige101: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2018
I hope some people don't misunderstand the IGP's comment to mean:encouraging the activities of yahoo boys.
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by showafrica(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2018
EmekaMD:

So do you prefer a robber with AK 47 or a robber with laptop? Since yahoo business came up, crime rate has reduced in my city. For over 3yrs now, you hardly hear gunshots unlike 10yrs ago where robbers block road in broad day light, Rob and shut innocent people. The later is better, you can only cry when they dupe you unlike the earlier where they will kill you and still rob you. Make una leave yahoo boys, 419 no start today. Election Campaign alone is yahoo business. They will promise you what you will never see so what is the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Airforce1:

Shut up and stop talking like you know better than the police IG.
Your comment reeks of frustration and so much bitterness .
Seems yahoo boy don collect your woman .
Airforce, please don't tell me you are sympathetic to Yahoo boys undecided
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Dizzytee: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2018
olril17:

imagine being a yahoo boy and still being proud.
you must be a fool
are they muderers or did they force any1 with guns on their head to drop funds..
you better wise up
in as much i dnt support fraud what is the function of efcc when sars go ahead frustrating youth who are hustling to fight poverty

1 Like

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by DeWisedon(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2018
orisa37:
and you are the saint that deserves to live abi,
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by DeWisedon(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2018
dominique:

Very stupid justification for fraud, you must be a fraudster yourself.

Btw, your forefathers sold their brothers and sisters to slavery, when are they going to pay?
go get a life and stop spitting trash with the toilet you call your mouth

1 Like

Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Sars Operatives Were Emboldened By This Autocratic Administration.Buhari Have No Regard 4 Human Rights,so Its Easy 2 See Y.From The Gestapo Style Raid On Homes Of Judges,to The D S S Nass Siege,i Mean The List Is Endless.This Government Is A Dictatorship
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by Adexonpoint(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Thank you IG,i can now drive my BENZ E-350 in the city of lagos without the fear of SARZ
Re: Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS by tojahh(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Sorry but I didn't see where it says.... STOP GOING AFTER YAHOO BOYS...

Abi I no read am well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) / Kidnappers Arrested In Military Uniforms In Imo State. See Photos / One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.