Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" (677 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by axcer: 5:06am On Sep 05, 2018
The police in Niger State have arrested a 35-year -old man, Timothy Dogo, for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl.

The incident was said to have taken place in Tufa community in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state.

It was learnt that the victim was on an errand when Dogo reportedly dragged her into an uncompleted building in the same area and had sex with her.

Dogo told our correspondent that he had had carnal knowledge of more than four under-aged girls in the area before his arrest.

“There was nothing to show that she is a teenager, she looks like a 20-year-old girl, I never knew that she is under-age; otherwise I wouldn’t have tried it in the first place.

“I raped her because her looks turn me on each time I set my eyes on her; there was this spirit that would tell me to make love to her and that was why on that fateful day, I dragged her into an uncompleted building to commit the act, “ Dogo narrated.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect was apprehended by operatives attached to Gurara Division, adding that the suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation.

The spokesman said Dogo would soon be arraigned in court..

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/raped-girls-presence-aroused-suspect.

Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by axcer: 5:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by livinus009(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2018
You're just a stupid Pervert.
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2018
go and relax inside jail.
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by gaby(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2018
The pervert psycho should be castrated and left to bleed out because his face disgusts me.
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by Kharol1234: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2018
r looks aroused u na nicky minaj she b abi stupid old man
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by wolesmile(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
You raped her because she looks matured? Or you raped her because you are an unrepentant, psychologically traumatized rapist who couldn't control his urge. You should be castrated, tied to a stake and shot, then hanged, and his remains thrown to the wolves...

Bombastic he-diot!!!
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by dollytino4real(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2018
so cows has finished from market 4 free one abi
Re: Man arrested for raping 14 year old girl, says ''her presence aroused me" by hojatola: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2018
THIS IS OUR MONEY-BACK LEARNING GUARANTEE AT THE CENTER!!!

At the end of your Learning with us - at our Ikeja or Ikoyi - If you are not a Job-ready professional with practical knowledge in any of the following career field after graduating - PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPs - Demand for your full money back refund!

Immediately you pay to commence your Learning session, PLEASE DEMAND FOR YOUR MONEY-BACK REFUND FORM from any of our representative.

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best professionals, we know our structured Learning sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after Learning sessions with us, you will a most-sought after professional except you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The centers in IKEJA & IKOYI

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Apprehended By Police After Shooting Victim In The Head. / Beware Of Fake Money Scam! / Air Commodore's wife machetes military teacher for flogging her child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.