Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money (20517 Views)

"How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by otabaotaba: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lol..._u guys should have visited ejibo court to confirm this incident before concluding that it is fake
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by charlsecy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
TaxCollector:
How’s this possible?
What is not possible?
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by dochenaj: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
I saw collateral and I was thinking "Mayor of Casterbridge", thus I was spurred to click on the post only to read through and see guarantor. How are both words the same thing? Clueless and nonsense write-ups.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
I can condone almost any type of guy, but a broke one? Don't dare ask me or insinuate that you need my money, I'll leave you so fast, you'll get whiplash cry
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wicked, so it's now he can plead for forgiveness when he has been arrested, he's not serious.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by spiceadole: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2018
maverickdude:
P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Adelowo had been pleading with Rebecca for forgiveness and expressed his willingness to come back to her.

He is very stupid and the lady would more stupid to go back to him angry

She will definitely go back to him, if she is up to 30 and he promises marriage asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adoke’s Illness Stalls Efcc’s Interrogation Into $1.06 Billion Malabu Oil Block / 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State / Woman Pours Boiling Water On Husband In His Sleep For Having 5 Secret Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.