Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money (20505 Views)

"How Kidnappers Used My 12-year-old Son As Collateral To Buy Two Bags Of Rice – / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by datopaper(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2018
W
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by midastouch: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Finance 101 - NEVER co-sign a loan for ANYBODY.

Even the scriptures say as much: Proverbs 6:1-5

My son, if you have become surety for your neighbor, have given a pledge for a stranger
If you have been snared with the words of your mouth, have been caught with the words of your mouth
Do this then, my son, and deliver yourself; Since you have come into the hand of your neighbor; go, humble yourself, and importune your neighbor.
Give no sleep to your eyes, nor slumber to your eyelids;
Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hunter’s hand and like a bird from the hand of the fowler.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Grupo(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
janykute:
Sai baba.Una still never see something.The next four years will see you guys using yourself as collateral to borrow money.

No mind them. Many of them think they are spiting a section of the country by voting Sai baba. They have not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
True face of the online alpha male. Broke ass bitch made nigga
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by AceVentura: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Misleading report.

Guarantor & collateral are two different things.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
PM news, Cyracius Ezekwe and yellow journalism! This is dumb news -- pure and simple. Who acts as a guarantor without his/her presence and signature at the lender's place? So people's name can now be put down as guarantor without their knowledge and signature? PM News, time has passed and your junk journalism (mostly made up or coloured to appear shocking) is no longer relevant in today's reality. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Realname: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Sad
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by legba1(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
people sef...atleast he didn't use her for rituals.....
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by engrjacuzzi: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
this man is a typical example of a lazy youth
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by condomuser: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018

Afonjas again.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Loanguyng: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Lol... with me you don’t even need a guarantor. Check my signature and give me a call.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Spinoren(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Can't stop laughing grin grin When den go they do small girl big God

Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by kalusky02(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2018
The guy must be an ingrate
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Mumu girl, it serves her right
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Reelmii: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2018
she should be thankful he did not use her for rituals
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by ahahnow: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Eya. I have said it time and time again. DO NOT CARRY NIGERIAN BOYFRIEND. They will not hear
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by ahahnow: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Spinoren:

Cant you entice your customers with nice packaging of the meat? Dont learn o. Don't learn from Oyibo people. See your pomo head
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Bullhari007(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2018
I'm not surprise Yellowbar demons are professional swindlers... Afonja Ajoka cheesy grin tongue
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Bullhari007(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Spinoren:
I hope these are not Human kpomo, because Afonja can do undo
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by DonCortino: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2018
nuti:
Which kind of men are we breeding in this generation?
...chicken livered, egoistic, self centered.............you can add more to the list

the men are still wicked and women still foolish.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Well what do you expect from PM News?

It's Cyriacus on the beats
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2018
rossyc:
When Karma will catch up with him, he will start blaming his village people.
hahaha! Many ladies here are crying BLUE
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Kingjames(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2018
good for her
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
When the lady now uses his destiny to borrow alligator pepper from one baba now
Don't bring your deeply-entrench nature ( love for charm) into this forum!
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Austinoiz(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Afonjas can't even be trusted in ordinary things talk more of when important and sensitive issues like money and emotional attachment are involved.
Odikwa egwu ooo!
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by chiommy123(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2018
henry49:
Don't bring your deeply-entrench nature ( love for charm) into this forum!
I'll bring whatever I like. Nothing dey happen
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
I'll bring whatever I like. Nothing dey happen
OK oooooooooooooooooooooo, carry on nowwwwww!
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by yemisiara(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Bad eggs.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by VULCAN(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
It's Cyriacus yet again!
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by bluefilm: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is bad.
Re: Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money by Biggers82(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yoruba and stealing are like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Wawa Military Cantonment, Niger State Foiled, Terrorists Arrested / Emmanuel Dauda Akuki: Postgraduate Student Murdered In Nasarawa (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber Caught In Bayelsa. Gun Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.