Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) (17860 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by zoba88: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2018
James Gyang Tiri,a pharmacist and family was killed by Fulani Militia on his way back from work in Lakwandet, in the outskirt of Rayfiled, Jos.All the training, experience and resourceful disposition were sniffed out along with 12 others in less than five minutes.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/fulani-herdsmen-kill-pharmacist-on-his.html

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by SolutionMee: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy

That's why I hate studying pharmacy when I was still young. Most of them don't used to live long, not to talk of achieving their goals in life. The herdsmen attack was just a coincidence. The pharmacist will still die without any attack by the herdsmen. This must be a media attempt to paint the Fulani's image black. They are such a loving tribe and their hospitality is second to non.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by yomi007k(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's why I hate studying pharmacy when I was still young. Most of them don't used to live long, not to talk of achieving their goals in life. The herdsmen attack was just a coincidence. The pharmacist will still die without any attack by the herdsmen. This must be a media attempt to paint the Fulani's image black. They are such a loving tribe and their hospitality is second to non.

Oga, why and how pharmacist no dey Live long?

What kills them?

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2018
t
SolutionMee:
cheesy

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And this is why you dont have sense...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=70918430]cheesy

That's why I hate studying pharmacy when I was still young. Most of them don't used to live long, not to talk of achieving their goals in life. The herdsmen attack was just a coincidence. The pharmacist will still die without any attack by the herdsmen. This must be a media attempt to paint the Fulani's image black. They are such a loving tribe and their hospitality is second to non.[/quote
ur case is spiritual
i command Every stupidity in u b moved

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Billzgibertman: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Good
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by olusola200: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2018
What a wicked World

It's high time we find lasten solutions to this crisis

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by edeXede: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2018
embarassed

Death is inevitable. In Nigeria something must kill a man, either boko boys or fulani, either army men or police, either sars or civil defence, either vigilante or cult boys, either hypertension or low blood pressure, either one's child or one's wife, either your house or your car, either your government or your pastor, either your parent or your sibling, either alcohol or tramadol, either sex or no sex. NIGERIANS NO DEY ESCAPE DEATH

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Tonimagnificent: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2018
zoba88:
James Gyang Tiri,a pharmacist and family was killed by Fulani Militia on his way back from work in Lakwandet, in the outskirt of Rayfiled, Jos.All the training, experience and resourceful disposition were sniffed out along with 12 others in less than five minutes.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/fulani-herdsmen-kill-pharmacist-on-his.html

I ve seen men kill their fellow man over moni, women and property. and dis killing seem unreasonable then not until I heard of herdsmen and bokoharam I now bliv wat d Bible says dat d heart of men is desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Authoreety: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Is ds guy actually serious?

SolutionMee:
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by AdaAde(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

What is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Cholls(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by gift2xl: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmm. My CONDOLENCE cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by sacajawea: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by ola12(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Fool *50

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Edu3Again: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by jarvis4: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by kennosklint(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Nawaoh wasted years,money and effort
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018
cry cry cry

Oh Boy, Plateau people don chope sufferment belleful from dis FOOL-ANUS cow and goat fvckers. Wy dem no want concentrate on their hobby of kpanshing cows instead of killing innocent human beings whose life adds value to society.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by ola12(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Billzgibertman:
Good
Whats good dere? Are you one of them??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by fagopav10: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2018
wow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Sirphem(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
t

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Single sense he won't secure..........
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by VULCAN(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Over 1300 posts in 3 months

That's 400 posts a month.

This BMC work is time-consuming sha.

SolutionMee:
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Akabuking: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

get sense you no free

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Those blood thirsty demons can do that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by desmond2pk: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Very good
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
t

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Saying that he lacks sense is an understatement. More like he was born with a single digit IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Snowangel007: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by DrTonitee(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

OK, it's official. You need to be checked in at a mental facility.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Akabuking: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
olusola200:
What a wicked World
It's high time we find lasten solutions to this crisis
who are the we? have you lived with an Hausa or Fulani man before?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pharmacist On His Way Back From Work In Jos(photos) by Cowbuhari: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin

Gowon what do you have to say?? Karma is real... You think after murdering my eastern brothers you and your fiful will know peace??

This is just the beginning grin grin grin

Insha Allah when Mr Intergrity Buhari wins next year the Fulanis will take over plateau and middle belt totally

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion / NDLEA Arrests Soldier, Six Others In Bayelsa / Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.