Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (28151 Views)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / How To Save During NYSC: The Unusual Guide / NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Neutrality: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chuukwudi:
Local Government. You can always travel. Or ghost it with your LI if you have something better somewhere else.
Excelent point, u won't regret it because its as good as u're nt servin,with good arrangment with d LI, ur case is settled

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by kuuljay(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Try enter nimasa or npa

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Ikpongiton: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
mama ola restaurant.you will eat belle full and may also develop ulcer because of too much pepper
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by chukwutope: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ask DavidO. He will ask his DaddyO and get back to you O
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Daeylar(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Koolking:

You are asking too much bro. NYSC is not a stepping stone to privileges. If your request was tenable and do-able, no Corps member would ever be unemployed during and after national service.

Some people just walked into privileges while some work for privileges. Life is a risk, go out there and take it as a man. Don't wait to be shown life.

Peace!

he actually is not. those are basic questions to ask when going for Nysc, where to serve, accommodation and hope of being retained.

what's too much there and what privilege are you talking about?

if he doesn't ask these questions what will he ask?

6 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Ibrahim505(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
I'm currently serving in northeast. No any official of Nysc ever comes to check if you are well accomodated or not. They just dump people and be giving them 19,800 monthly. Majority of corpers are at risk of depression. Most of the female corpers here are commercializing their bodies in order to meet their basic needs.
The only thing good with Nysc is the 21 days of camping, the ppa is just an extension of prison lifestyle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by demmydy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ondo, Lagos, ebonyi, niger, Nass, abj, osun, gombe, etc. My guys serving der hardly complain on lyk oda states. Do ur research well besides it's Jxt a year. Nd don't forget to ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Pesoli: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
kogi state govt house. #10,000 monthly and #125,000 at the end

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
bonnyhope:

YOU ARE NOT POSTED TO NYSC TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE OR TO MAKE MONEY BUT TO SERVE YOUR DEAR COUNTRY
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE......SAME WAY THE YOUTHS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THOSE OCCUPYING PUBLIC OFFICES THAT ARE NOT TO BE SERVED TO SERVE AND I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE YOUTHS.
I am aware of that. I just need your opinion on where can be better. Thanks
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pesoli:
kogi state govt house. #10,000 monthly and #125,000 at the end
Joke or for real?
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
demmydy:
Ondo, Lagos, ebonyi, niger, Nass, abj, osun, gombe, etc. My guys serving der hardly complain on lyk oda states. Do ur research well besides it's Jxt a year. Nd don't forget to ......
Thank you for your contribution bro. I appreciate
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ibrahim505:
I'm currently serving in northeast. No any official of Nysc ever comes to check if you are well accomodated or not. They just dump people and be giving them 19,800 monthly. Majority of corpers are at risk of depression. Most of the female corpers here are commercializing their bodies in order to meet their basic needs.
The only thing good with Nysc is the 21 days of camping, the ppa is just an extension of prison lifestyle.

shocked
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
jeff1607:

depending on the state you were posted to.
State not withstanding. Any suggestion will be lovely
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
The state depends on the best place to serve. Mention the state first.
Any State pls as I can still move to any State of my choice
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Daeylar:

he actually is not. those are basic questions to ask when going for Nysc, where to serve, accommodation and hope of being retained.

what's too much there and what privilege are you talking about?

if he doesn't ask these questions what will he ask?

Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
kuuljay:
Try enter nimasa or npa
Thanks. I appreciate. Any reason in particular?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Oluwadare: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Koolking:

You are asking too much bro. NYSC is not a stepping stone to privileges. If your request was tenable and do-able, no Corps member would ever be unemployed during and after national service.

Some people just walked into privileges while some work for privileges. Life is a risk, go out there and take it as a man. Don't wait to be shown life. Brilliantly worded.

Peace!
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by chiefolododo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Dunno how I found myself here but I hate NYSC... Waste of resources ...

I’m entitled to my own opinion Biko ... Don’t quote me unnecessarily else won’t reply you.
I feel your pains
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Local government,You go sleep you go tire.Moreover you go dey here dirty dirty gist like Oga dey sleep with Mrs Sandra e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Evidenx(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
LaaJiblik:

The BEST place is your house.
The next best place is your father’s House
The next next best place is in your mind, and imagination.

The better best place is in Lagos. Report to camp. Sign autographs. Address corps members. Then fly away on a tour the same evening...David Adeleke style.
hahaha..nor be lie. celebrity youth copper. if you have money you can break rules in this country... this is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by blimeyVic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
As the 2019 election draws nigh, excess cash from all unpaid salaries, padded budgets, and Federal TSA accumulations will be entering the ring for your entertainment, so why don't you make the right choice today and

Serve in any PDP state for speculative reasons.

#When Power meets Power, you shall be empowered.

#Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Dunni007(f): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
uglyafonja:
Anambra state .....they pay highest #8500 and consistently....

I served in Akwa Ibom and was paid #10000 state allowance

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by siesen16: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enuagu Onicha, Onicha Local Government in Ebonyi State......
Argue with your father
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by jeff1607(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enskynelson:
State not withstanding. Any suggestion will be lovely

companies plenty n.a.

ok nnpc

not all corporations would retain Corpers

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Phoenix111: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
NYSC is d biggest scam of our time, I stand 2 be corrected

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by hotplate: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
for me public tertiary institutions is a good place 1 you'll feel the youth life and fun 2 if you are smart you always have a way of collecting money from students 3 girls go dey always surplus 4 you get to observe holidays and free when semester is over, and numerous benefits as well

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by kuuljay(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enskynelson:

Thanks. I appreciate. Any reason in particular?
its a bit easier to get in than some first class parastatals but with very good pay pachage

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Franky826: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Akwa ibom is so underrated.

Served in uyo. Good memories and that place is relatively peaceful.

You should consider akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Franky826: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dunni007:

I served in Akwa Ibom and was paid #10000 state allowance

Abadie?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC / Best Companies To Do Nysc With:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.