Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' (49719 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by MENTORCH(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
delishpot:

Tell that to the head and breasts hunters out there. Is there a day a human being is not killed for money ritual in Nigeria? Your denying it doesn't mean it aint happening on a large scale. Your ostrich game doesn't change the fact. Did I tell you that God must bless you? I am sure if this was a post about bashing about their destiny being stolen by the men they sleep with you would have given me a thousand likes.

TBH, what you just said made no sense. I didn’t even understand your post. Read your post before sending it.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by samkoji(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked
Ode na Toto go kill you.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
samkoji:

Ode na Toto go kill me and my entire lineage
Really? then buzz off and wait for your demise, you frustrated, depressed and hungry idiot, fúçk off, oniranu shocked

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by delishpot: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
MENTORCH:

TBH, what you just said made no sense. I didn’t even understand your post. Read your post before sending it.

Shior!!!! Are you a ritualist? Cos you desperate to make people look the other way while you trade in some heads and breasts.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
SocialJustice:
No I haven't but believe me, woman na money. Some years back an actress that is very popular now came to my state to lash for N2m. I was in the convoy that conveyed her from the airport to hotel. Na Niniola I want impregnate. That girl kpatus go soft die and she's well mannered and feisty.

nawa oo make na show me the way and how to make this money.. chai

this nini gal ehn.. chai
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by SocialJustice: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa oo make na show me the way and how to make this money.. chai

this nini gal ehn.. chai
I am currently looking for any company in Nigeria who wants to sell their Oil Mining License(OML). I already have Letter of Intent. Do this and you go home with at least N50m when the sale is concluded.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
SocialJustice:
I am currently looking for any company in Nigeria who wants to sell their Oil Mining License(OML). I already have Letter of Intent. Do this and you go home with at least N50m when the sale is concluded.

seriously? God. let's talk on WhatsApp...
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Frankicent:

Send a PM.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by delishpot: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Frankicent:

So na so una want come chop all the money alone? I want my comission. grin
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
delishpot:

lol go collect loan from lapo na
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
delishpot:

uhm transmission, transmission.. uhm transmission.. Say again. Transmission. cheesy
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by SocialJustice: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Frankicent:

Any seriously? God. let's talk on WhatsApp...
Saw PM notification but not the email. I've sent you a PM.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by delishpot: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Frankicent:

uhm transmission, transmission.. uhm transmission.. Say again. Transmission. cheesy

Hahahaha so now you don turn mr transmission? Em sorry transition. I mean translation of the transmition to the transition. I mean. What was I even planning to say sef?
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
SocialJustice:
Saw PM notification but not the email. I've sent you a PM.

seen it. Just reply your email please reply me ASAP.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
delishpot:

Hahahaha so now you don turn mr transmission? Em sorry transition. I mean translation of the transmition to the transition. I mean. What was I even planning to say sef?

you were planning to tel me your name .. Which is?
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by delishpot: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Frankicent:

you were planning to tel me your name .. Which is?

Ijapa grin grin
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Frankicent(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2018
delishpot:

Ijapa grin grin
tortoise i hail oooooo....Mr tortoise or madam tortoise which should I call you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.