Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army (51255 Views)

Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet US Based Nigerian Inventor: Dr. Osato Osemwengie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
God bless cool

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by kaplip(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
here we are celebrating a man that makes drones for the US, while the drones are been used to encircle nigeria.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
After detailed investigation on his biography I discovered dat his grandmother is Igbo,also his father married an Igbo from Asaba.Hence he is 65%Igbo

IGBO AMAKA undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Scatterscatter(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Toluhwanie:
I always had dreams on drone making,its cool........

Which Yeye dream! When did drone come to be sef undecided

Continue dreaming
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Cocolatti(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Which Igbo's, who dash monkey Banana.
This man na Confirm Nigerian from Benin.
Yea...some good news about Benin unlike this dancing Baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Sirmuel1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
cardoctor:
We need him here in naija.

For what exactly?
To render him useless? Put him at risk in the hands of Boko Haram? Or to kidnap him?

Abeg leave him like that in the US!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by 1miccza: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
mrww:
to do what exactly?

To campaign for Buhari now 'grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Curry30: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
u can only progress when u leave nigeria

I swear down! To say this man remain for Nigeria...las las he for join politics dey mumu himself.

Nigeria dey corrupt people dreams and destinies walai
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
mrww:
to do what exactly?

To help the Igbos from crimes and ritual money

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Famous91: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
He is from the GREAT BENIN KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by IbrahimDamola: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Edo and Igbo are one

His name is Dr Olisato the shortened one is Osato.

We yorubas are angry he is not an Afonja like us.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Born2Breed(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Edo and Igbo are one

Dreamer!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Born2Breed(f): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

His name is Dr Olisato the shortened one is Osato.

We yorubas are angry he is not an Afonja like us.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by IbrahimDamola: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Your lack of knowledge outside your enclave is worse than Buhari's ineptitude, most of you from the western and northern extract are grossly ignorant about the diversity that exist within the entity called Nigeria.

To we yorubas, any group or tribe located after Ore in ondo are omo ibos. grin
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Psoul(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
Igbos will soon invade this thread shockedshockedshocked

A
F
O
N
J
A
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by IbrahimDamola: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
johnmattew:
God forbid......we can never be one...even anioma and ikwerres don't like associating with those deceivers let alone edos

My dear yoruba muslim friend..why are you deceiving yourself? grin
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Henjor48(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Edo and Igbo are one

Na so.

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by joeyswift(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Edo amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by IbrahimDamola: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
kennosklint:
your papa dia nor be only Yoruba kingdom na Afonjas kingdom nonsense

My dear Edo brother, we yorubas and you Edos are one. You originated from we yorubas. Without us you are nothing. Please love we yorubas and hate Ibos. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
God bless and keep him alive for when Nigeria will be habitable for genius like him

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Pain(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
cardoctor:
We need him here in naija.
To DULL HIS STAR?
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Evidenx(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
who say we BENIN nor dey go school?... wetin u nor see you never Waka reach there.... we will soon summon the man in oba's palace to help us make drones that will bomb any lifeless somebody out of office.. hahaha. I nor mention name... if you know the somebody...then LIKE. �

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by nelronaldo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
ObaKlaz:
EDO AMAKA
Lool
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by nelronaldo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Edo and Igbo are one
Not true! I know so many of who don't even like Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Ilamina(f): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
I heard Edo and Hausa are the most civilized Nigerians
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by nelronaldo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
tamethem:

He is not Igbo, he is Benin and The Benins are from Yoruba kingdom.

grin
Another lie!
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by GuntersChain(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Recycled news.....change the headline it will become another news.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Duane212(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear Edo brother, we yorubas and you Edos are one. You originated from we yorubas. Without us you are nothing. Please love we yorubas and hate Ibos. grin
oga...that isn't true...the yorubas originated from the Edos instead......go read history nahh...head just big ntin dey inside.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by AmazingELixir: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

To we yorubas, any group or tribe located after Ore in ondo are omo ibos. grin

That's an impression you guys have to correct, it can be excusable if the unenlightened and uneducated can draw that conclusion but you the educated ones should be able to make the distinction.
The challenge i face every day at the work place comes to mind in my failed attempts at trying to convince my colleagues that besides Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa Nigerian comprises of almost 200 other languages and ethnic nationalities but all that falls to deaf ears they still remains adamant about it.
Omo Ibo is all i hear all day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Navalsadiq(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
Igbo amaka. afonja will not see this one now
so when they said these man is from EDO u still playing deff and blind.heediot
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Therealev: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
u can only progress when u leave nigeria

AswearoGod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.