Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army (51252 Views)

Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet US Based Nigerian Inventor: Dr. Osato Osemwengie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by perdollar(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Igbo blood flows in him. we Igbo's don't do road side mechanic repair, we make d machines.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by IbrahimDamola: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
AmazingELixir:

That's an impression you guys have to correct, it can be excusable if the unenlightened and uneducated can draw that conclusion but you the educated ones should be able to make the distinction.
The challenge i face every day at the work place comes to mind in my failed attempts at trying to convince my colleagues that besides Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa Nigerian comprises of almost 200 other languages and ethnic nationalities but all that falls to deaf ears they still remains adamant about it.
Omo Ibo is all i hear all day grin

Are you omo ibo? Where u come from? grin
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by kenex4ever(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
ObaKlaz:
EDO AMAKA
lol
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by jessedaflow: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tolexander:
Osemwengie is Edo not Igbo.
OGA EDO NA STATE,JUST SAY BINI OR ISHAN
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by GGirll: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
SOUTH SOUTH amaka!

Pls speak your language n leave our amaka alone rubbish.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by HomeOfMe(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Newsmania:
His name is Dr. Osato Osemwengie. A very talented Nigerian inventor that makes drones for the US Army. Dr. Osato has 7 Masters degree and 3 PhD's. #NigeriaToTheWorld

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-dr-osato-osemwengie-the-nigerian-man-that-makes-drone-for-american-army-pics/

I'm not surprised. They went for a man from the headquaters of flying things,Edo state.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by kokoboy4life(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=70925722]If he remained in Nigeria, he might have been selling gala or recharge card...... [/quote

Or working as a salary earner
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by kokoboy4life(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Like Dangote, Innoson, Arisekola, Marvin’s, etc

Nonsense defeatist mindset.

If all the people you mentioned above were from western world none of them will be wealthy as they are now. For instance a person of Dangote shared a strong intimate with the Nigerian Government, many consumable products has been monopolized for him. If it was in a country like America, Britain Canada, where the government only need to create an enabling environment for its people to thrive not a partial support to some set of individuals, a commoner like you will also have the opportunity to chase your heart desire dreams
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by danie25: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Toluhwanie:
I always had dreams on drone making,its cool........

Na now remember your dream abi? Yimmu
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Toluhwanie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
danie25:

Na now remember your dream abi? Yimmu
Lmao......i was fixed up with other things now
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Toluhwanie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Scatterscatter:

Which Yeye dream! When did drone come to be sef undecided

Continue dreaming
I first of all saw drone(machinery) in the arrow series......that was around 2016
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by farem: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
Igbos will soon invade this thread shockedshockedshocked

I am flabbergasted when a Nigerian like you cannot identify a name so natural and exclusive to certain people in Nigeria.
That name, by design, is restricted to one state in Nigeria - EDO!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by farem: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
Igbo amaka. afonja will not see this one now

So there are still blind Nigerians on this platform. Igbo ko, Ijebu ni
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Omudia11: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lmao...they fly by aircraft or w....craft
gift2xl:
EDO FROM TIME LIKE ANYTHING FLYING. KUDOS
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Omudia11: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Keep quiet and know your history. The Edo's migrated from Yoruba land and descendants of the Yorubas. There's nothing bad or wrong about that. Throughout history tribes migrated from one place to another so it's not a bad thing
johnmattew:
aeg shut up there ...we are not from yoruba...wẹ are on our own
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Sinach0191(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God he's not in this country if not if will be no where
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by wman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
When did toy drones become military grade drones?

The fact that the toy drones are connected to a computer does not mean that he is designing them. University students in Nigeria do these.

The ignorance in Nigeria is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by cyrilamx(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I'm not surprised. They went for a man from the headquaters of flying things,Edo state.
i am taking you along to our meeting tonight. You must explain what u mean by flying things. cheesy
HomeOfMe:
i am taking you along to our meeting tonight. You must explain what u mean by flying things.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by zinizta: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
Igbo amaka. afonja will not see this one now

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by zinizta: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
tamethem:

He is not Igbo, he is Benin and The Benins are from Yoruba kingdom.

grin

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by muhsain299(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Edo Amaka Igbo Amaka Hausa Amaka Yoruba AMAKA NIGERIA AMAKA
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Susu888(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
On behalf of all the victims or as u guyz in the U.S military call them “collateral damage” .... I say Bleep You!!! May you never know peace*
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by sleemomymy: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
GOD PUNISH DEVIL. FOR WHERE IN IGBO LAND. THIS ONE NA BENIN. MAKE I GAVE THEM DANCE JO OOOO.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by paix(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Toluhwanie:
I always had dreams on drone making,its cool........
Keep that dream alive bro. Don't be surprised one day you shall be the pride of your parents. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
kokoboy4life:

If all the people you mentioned above were from western world none of them will be wealthy as they are now. For instance a person of Dangote shared a strong intimate with the Nigerian Government, many consumable products has been monopolized for him. If it was in a country like America, Britain Canada, where the government only need to create an enabling environment for its people to thrive not a partial support to some set of individuals, a commoner like you will also have the opportunity to chase your heart desire dreams

Your response started in an astute manner but finished like a kindergartner. I am happy to be a commoner like Arisekola, Awolowo and other numerous standard setting companies in Nigeria who started from humble beginnings.

Buhari is not Nigerias problem, its the average incompetent citizen like you.
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by wealthyoptimist(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
EDO RE OOO
Lol. Wo sunu. Oba ghat tor kpere
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Greenback: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
Igbos will soon invade this thread shockedshockedshocked

Shut up

Benin Amaka
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by ottibaba: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
u can only progress when u leave nigeria
Amaka dissapoint you����

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Tejiriseth(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
This one nor be Igbo Amaka..! . . .
ObaKlaz:
EDO AMAKA
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Nelson247: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2018
cardoctor:
We need him here in naija.
you wan kill am abi? you lie
Re: Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army by Kylce042(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Even tho! He hasn't been at Edo for the past 20 yrs! Edo pipu still dy buga! Edo weed strong sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.