Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? (435 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? by bidemz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hi guys this is a game of sincerity

Goes like this...........

You are a hustler trying to make ends meet, you've gat family to take care of
In the midst of your hustling life on a good day you won a jackpot of #20 million
Just when you went to collect your money on your way to the bank, you got this call from your best friend's mom crying that your best friend is on an emergency situation with has to do with his/her life at stake
The only solution is to fly him/her abroad for an operation which costs #20 million naira
Bearing in mind that he/she is your best friend who always gat your back any day anytime

What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
God will never allow my joy to be cut short in Jesus name,, amen!!!

But just to answer your question,, i will give his mom 500 thousand naira, so they can arrange to take him to prophet TB Joshua of Emmanuel TV.

He will get his healing there..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? by YourImaginaryBF: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
split the money.
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? by bidemz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
God will never allow my joy to be cut short in Jesus name,, amen!!!

But just to answer your question,, i will give his mom 500 thousand naira, so they can arrange to take him to prophet TB Joshua of Emmanuel TV.

He will get his healing there..
grin ....but she's aware of the money

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? by yarimo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Even my village people won't be happy if I give that money .

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoys This Too? / I Think I Have Found A Hit! I Want To Spend 1.2M To Promote It / Need A Sugarmummy Within Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.