Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both (564 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
I actually have some hidden gems in my responses to some questions posed to me on this forum.

And some are so crazily good that It becomes very clear to me that it's not actually me, but the Spirit of God in me that was behind such gems, that after writing them, I would even have to go back to what I wrote and learn from them myself.

And I think it could be a blessing to some but they are not In a position where they could be easily reached, but hidden somewhere.

So i thought about bringing out some of them and putting them on the lampstand so that the gems could be more of a blessing.

And this provided below is one of such gems, and it's actually a response to a question posed by an atheist here called Hahn, which goes:

"Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby?", to which my Spirit inspired answer was "both".

So this was my explanation for that answer.

Adam and Eve were both adults and babies when God first made them, as they were adults in terms of their body size and development, but babies in the rest.

I'm just gonna provide a few verses and not all here, so that we would yet have some breathing space, however you can look up Gen 1-3 to verify what I say in this respect.

Now the reason Adam and Eve were adults and not babies in their sizes and development after God had made them in the beginning, was because they were not seeds as that which is planted into a woman's womb, which are very small and and undeveloped at the initial stages, which would take roughly about nine months for even the seed to have fully developed into a baby that's mature enough to leave the womb and commence life outside of the womb.

And don't expect me to talk you thru all the processes involved in a baby's growth and development outside the womb world, with the need to be fed by breast milk, and not knowing how to walk or to talk, needless say to procreate etc. up till the point where they grew up to become adults and are able to do all of that.

So Adam and Eve were able to do all of that which a baby is not able to do at the onset, that is eat solid food, walk, talk, procreate from the onset, because they were not made as seeds, but as adults in terms of their body size and development, by God who made them in the beginning.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:27-28(KJV)

But that is where it ended with the adult part of Adam and Eve when God first made them in the beginning, as they were babies in every things else, such as being naked and not ashamed, ignorance of the things of the world.

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Genesis 2:25(KJV)

And they were also babies in the sense that they didn't have to work to feed, but their Creator had provided everything they needed to feed themselves with. So it was just as the babies whose work is to eat, eat, and eat again, and they had no worries about how the food would come about, for it was not their own job.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Genesis 1:29(KJV)

Also in terms of the quality of their skin and body, you must have heard of baby skin before or even seen it, which is very smooth and fresh, and different from that of the adult which is aging and already wearing out, that's what their skin and body looked like despite being adults in their body size and development.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31(KJV)

So they were babies in that respect until they disobeyed the commandment that God had given to them, and ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for that was when they lost the baby aspect of themselves and hence became adults.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. Genesis 3:6(KJV)

And so they were no longer ignorant of the things of the world as the babies are, for they now had such knowledge and therefore became ashamed of their unclothedness as it is with the adults.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons...
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Genesis 3:7-10(KJV)

And they also began to have to work hard to feed themselves as the adults do, which also took a toll on their body as they began to age and their skin began to wear as that of the adults do, because they had lost their baby kind of skin and body which they once had.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.Genesis 3:19(KJV)

So the disobedience of God's Word by the man and woman, could, in a sense, be said to signify the end of the babyhood of Man and Woman, and also marked the beginning of their adulthood, as they hence grew up and became adults in every other sense of the word that they weren't beforehand.

Therefore it was in the process that they lost their babylike humility which kept them humble before God their Creator and in obedience to His Words, while displaying the adultlike pride and arrogance thru their rebellion against Him and the disobedience of His Words.

Therefore you may now be able to understand why Jesus kept saying things like these to fully grown adults:

"...Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven".
Matthew 18:3-4(KJV)

"...Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3(KJV)

For the Kingdom of God was what the Earth used to be in the beginning when Man and Woman, who God had given charge of the Earth to, were yet babies in the sense of their humility before God and the obedience of His Word.

But it was only after they had lost that and became adults in the respect of pride and rebellion against His authority via the disobedience of His Words, that the Earth consequently ceased to be that.

Therefore such sayings of Jesus was to get adult Man and Woman back to the babies that they used to be in the beginning when God first made them, when they were humble before God and hence kept His commandments.

For that was the purpose that Jesus was sent to the Earth, to restore things back to what it used to be in beginning when God first made Man and Woman.

"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost." Matthew 18:11(KJV)

So there's is it for you in a nutshell how Adam and Eve were both adults and babies when God first created them.

And as for the pictures part, you've got to be kidding me?

If you're that curious though, you may have to go there yourself via time travel, and very important don't forget to take a camera with you so that you can take all the pictures you want to satisfy your curiosity, for there were obviously no "cameras" then in the beginning.

Pictures? Lol!
Re: Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both by Youngbbt: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
God created man not a baby
Re: Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Youngbbt:
God created man not a baby
Yeah more like a baby man, not an adult man!
Re: Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Both an adult and a baby.
Re: Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
A gem of mine.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Passover 2018 At Christ Embassy / Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze / What Will You Do If Your Pastor Tells You This In Church (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.