Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) (64606 Views)

VIDEO: Destiny Etiko 'seduces' Prophet Odumeje / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return To State House Of Assembly / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by driand(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
angry angry angry

This may look like a casual joke but,...
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who really watches all these movies.
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by uzomanny(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sergentinfluenc:

U v spoil

Na only tiff de sabi tiff tongue
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
I no know where ladies dey get all these backside from oo..cheiiii

In other news, see the latest ranking for richest musicians in Nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
sabenabeauty:
mods what u waiting for to ban this modafucka??! This guy/girl Has been trying to rip us off our 10mb we use in checking NL feeds
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Mehn This Movie Will Be a Bae... Imagine with Mr Ibu known as Oche Baba, Hanks Anuku known as Pico and Jerry awilo known as jeff, Ngozi ezeonu known as Agnes Congo.

Much more regard to my Niggas in this Movie Eze ndi ala, Blood, murphy, spider, killer, lisa, and Bolingo and Mmlli.

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Sergentinfluenc: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
uzomanny:

Na only tiff de sabi tiff tongue

grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Normal stuffs. Next please. undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
excomarow:
Anything Curvy must make FP
OP be careful
Na who be DAT guy plz?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Contact me if you sell fragrances and other beauty products to sell on my online store
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
No need to watch the movie, here is what will happen:

1. Mr Ibu will slap Destiny Etiko's bum.
2. "Jokes"
3. Mr Ibu will act a fool.
4. Some igbo language will be spoken.
5. There will be part 2.
6. The theme song, will explain the movie.
7. Someone will want to play "away match" with Destiny Etiko in the movie.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by legba1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
ITbomb:
No wonder she is fast rising
I tell you...bottom power is bae
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ovoko! She know say she get yansh!
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Did I just zoom the third picture?
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Did I just zoom the picture

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
TimeManager:
Swthrt you rock.
kiss the truth!
Lol, tnx hun cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
excomarow:
OP be careful
Chisos!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cowgirl
Our girl
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
The return of Eze ndi ara
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
springtech:
If i say HOE, say LOW and let the village people say SHOW

Where is dat .my lil Wayne meme self

Hahaha
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, tnx hun cheesy
... Something about you, I don't quite know.. but something just can't hide.
kiss the truth!
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by okeynelson: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
who curvi epp?...
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Catastrophe1: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Whores with different area codes
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Movie producers go first sample the upcoming actresses before actors go continue.
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by HealthyLivingNG: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ibile belle be looking like.....
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
excomarow:

OP be careful
this picture somehow hilarious, that's to tell you, ladies will date monkeys provided they have money.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yusfunoble:

Why you like to dey shine teeth?

Na CloseUp advert na.
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Yaba4sure: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
uzomanny:
At the 3rd picture...

Abeg who get torch light phone, I wan check something sharp sharp grin
I get but am renting it, this na buhari time
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
TimeManager:
... Something about you, I don't quite know.. but something just can't hide.
kiss the truth!
Aww, My cheeks are turning pink cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Greenback: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mtchewww

Nothing show sef

angry

Re: Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
They won't to put me on the loose with ukwu again. Op nor be me and you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.