Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. (13321 Views)

President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) / President Buhari And Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Of Japan Hold Bilateral Meeting / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
My God! People are in such a hurry to attack that they don't have the time to read and understand.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by SniperSmurf(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
At least some of the Nigerians are taking notes.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by proudevil: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Riddle riddle.. .

I am someone, upon seeing this news, I felt like the image below..

Who am I? grin
I'm ipob no , Biafra no, I'm Jew no, developer no ,Igbo no, I'm CONFUSED yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by royalguy123(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pojomojo:
King Solomon had 700 wives and he cheated on them with 300 concubines and God still loved him so much. Your boyfriend cheats on you with just 1 girl, a night stand even and break up forever, sit down please and read your bible
Op na wao for you oo,wetin concern Solomon and African leaders wey dey China.
somepipo cha I nor feat talk.!!!
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by hucienda: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Great Hall of the People.

Masterpiece of Chinese Architecture and Engineering.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by GSA01: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good to see Adesina, with him there, President Muhammadu Buhari is the First Nigeria Leader to have visible work with the Chinese on infrastructure development and other Foreign direct investment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by somehow: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:
I wonder if the Nigerian delegation are aware of the trend on Twitter (because I can see papers in front of them and they are taking notes).

The Chinese president has had bilateral meetings with many African delegations and many Africans have noticed that the Chinese usually come to the meetings with their pen and papers so that they can take notes or consult their notes, whereas the African delegations usually have no pens or papers in front of them.

You can see Ghana, South Africa, Equatorial Guinea, etc. in the pictures below.

Check well, Nigerians on that table are with papers and taking notes too.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by somehow: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:

Can't you read and understand?? I said that the Nigerian delegation had pens and papers with them and I wondered if they knew what happened to other delegations that were criticised because they didn't have pens and papers.

Still wrong, some of the African countries also took note. View your own pictures na.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by harley88(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
There is nothing Buhari would do that this Igbos wouldn't find fault in.
I just counted about 6 Nigerian delegates with notes and pens including the President himself.
Don't let hatred lead you to an early grave.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by AnanseK(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
kaen1317:
na so you talk wen your father return from America only for you to hear trump call him lifeless after cautioning his aides never again to allow such a person see him again

Who wants to see Trump again?
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by wisdomeze(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
They are trying to look for a better shield against the People's Democratic Party by borrowing money from these countries in other to lavishly spend it on each and everyone of the helpless masses thus using the fund to buy votes instead of bringing development.. Sense no go kill me...
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
somehow:

Still wrong, some of the African countries also took note. View your own pictures na.

Don't tell me that you still can't understand what's written!!

How hard can it be??
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Evidenx(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shey u see the kind leaders weh una get? common note they don't take down, where the shortest pen is better than the longest memory..... years to come now, there will be no notes or documents about this meeting and china can say we sold Nigeria to them... sighs! Buhari....ur days are numbered.

Also see as light full china, if Na Nigeria na inside darkness them go do this meeting.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
somehow:

I'll break it down for you.

1) I noticed that the Nigerian delegation were taking notes.

2) Many Africans have complained on Twitter that delegations from other African countries have not been taking notes. This complaint trended on Twitter yesterday. I posted screenshots of the complaints.

3) I wondered if the Nigerian delegation was aware of the trend.

Do you understand now??
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by femmy2010(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Caseless:
cool

Buhari till 2050

No . 2023 is okay .
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by BRASH: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
All hail his royal lifelessness 1 of africa. The undisputed dullard, and incompetent general of the shithole republic. The destroyer of the economy and the bringer of reccession. You want them to go with writing materials. To do what if i may ask? Do they even know why they are there or u think these guys have anything to offer this country? They are all criminals who care about nothing but their pockets. It's about time we face the truth that non of these rogues care about the progress of this country. The ediots who come up here to rant sai baba, apc and pdp nonsense don't even know that their future is in jeopardy if they don't act now. We need a REVOLUTION
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by somehow: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:

I'll break it down for you.

1) I noticed that the Nigerian delegation were taking notes.

2) Many Africans have complained on Twitter that delegations from other African countries have not been taking notes. This complaint trended on Twitter yesterday. I posted screenshots of the complaints.

3) I wondered if the Nigerian delegation was aware of the trend.

Do you understand now??

And i am correcting your 3rd bolded phrase. Some of the other African countries also took notes. Only about 1-2 didn't take notes.

Check the pictures you posted again. Check the tables carefully.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Augustinaz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Riddle riddle.. .

Who am I? grin

You are Buhari
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
somehow:

And i am correcting your 3rd bolded phrase. Some of the other African countries also took notes. Only about 1-2 didn't take notes.

Check the pictures you posted again. Check the tables carefully.

O my God!

You know what? Why don't you go to Twitter and take it up with the people that are complaining?
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by somehow: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:

O my God!

You know what? Why don't you go to Twitter and take it up with the people that are complaining?

Why should i go on twitter when you made the comment that i am responding to here?

Or maybe you're quoting what was said on twitter which is what i am debunking with the help of the pictures you posted.

If you didn't make that statement, then you have no reason to worry, i am only correcting the quoted statement that the person(s) that made it obviously didn't check well.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
somehow:

Why should i go on twitter when you made the comment that i am responding to here?

Or maybe you're quoting what was said on twitter which is what i am debunking with the help of the pictures you posted.

If you didn't make that statement, then you have no reason to worry, i am only correcting the quoted statement that the person(s) that made it obviously didn't check well.

Go and look at the first post in which you quoted me! It was addressed to me. What does "View your own pictures na" mean??

somehow:

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by RexTramadol1: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oh my ears!
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Geo3impact: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Riddle riddle.. .
Who am I? grin
You are an IPOB youth from the land of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Riddle riddle.. .
Who am I? grin
buhari and fulani herdsmen
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by thewesternking: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
This meeting will help bring foreign investment and development to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by docadams: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:

Can't you read and understand?? I said that the Nigerian delegation had pens and papers with them and I wondered if they knew what happened to other delegations that were criticised because they didn't have pens and papers.

Ayam not understanding again. Can't blame him. I had same impression initially. I had to zoom and reread your comments before getting the gist right
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by somehow: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:

Go and look at the first post in which you quoted me! It was addressed to me. What does "View your own pictures na" mean??

Was referring to the pictures you attached but let's move on sir. I guess there was a misunderstanding.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by magzey: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Riddle riddle.. .

Who am I? grin
You are IPOB grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by troublemakea(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflylleo:

OP I can clearly see notes and pens in the hands of at least 9 of the Nigerian delegates so what exactly are you saying?

Are you blind not to see?

epp me ask him o
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by NdiaraIGBO: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
BRASH:
All hail his royal lifelessness 1 of africa. The undisputed dullard, and incompetent general of the shithole republic. The destroyer of the economy and the bringer of reccession. You want them to go with writing materials. To do what if i may ask? Do they even know why they are there or u think these guys have anything to offer this country? They are all criminals who care about nothing but their pockets. It's about time we face the truth that non of these rogues care about the progress of this country. The ediots who come up here to rant sai baba, apc and pdp nonsense don't even know that their future is in jeopardy if they don't act now. We need a REVOLUTION

Yes, in your stinking BIAFURO!
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by emeka1101: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:
I wonder if the Nigerian delegation are aware of the trend on Twitter (because I can see papers in front of them and they are taking notes).

The Chinese president has had bilateral meetings with many African delegations and many Africans have noticed that the Chinese usually come to the meetings with their pen and papers so that they can take notes or consult their notes, whereas the African delegations usually have no pens or papers in front of them.

You can see Ghana, South Africa, Equatorial Guinea, etc. in the pictures below.
That is the flag of Senegal not Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu: I Lost 6kg When We Tried To Remove Fuel Subsidy In 2016 / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos) / #EndSARS: Police To Promote Officers Killed, Injured During Recent Rampage — IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.