Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. (13316 Views)

President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) / President Buhari And Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Of Japan Hold Bilateral Meeting / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:
I wonder if the Nigerian delegation are aware of the trend on Twitter (because I can see papers in front of them and they are taking notes).

The Chinese president has had bilateral meetings with many African delegations and many Africans have noticed that the Chinese usually come to the meetings with their pen and papers so that they can take notes or consult their notes, whereas the African delegations usually have no pens or papers in front of them.

You can see Ghana, South Africa, Equatorial Guinea, etc. in the pictures below.

Oga, you claims are offside.
The picture is clear.
The Nigeria delegation are visibly with their pens and papers
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:
I wonder if the Nigerian delegation are aware of the trend on Twitter (because I can see papers in front of them and they are taking notes).

The Chinese president has had bilateral meetings with many African delegations and many Africans have noticed that the Chinese usually come to the meetings with their pen and papers so that they can take notes or consult their notes, whereas the African delegations usually have no pens or papers in front of them.

The picture is clear.
troublemakea:

epp me ask him o
naptu2:

The picture is clear.

You know some of these over grown kids can't seem to get over their hate for this government.
He probably ate too much protein that blinded him from seeing the pens and papers.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

The picture is clear.

Not you too!!

1) It was not my claims.

2) They were not referring to the Nigerian delegation.

Now take a deep breath, read the thread and find out who they were referring to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
emeka1101:

That is the flag of Senegal not Ghana

Thank you.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by biggieoflife: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

The picture is clear.

The picture is clear.

You know some of these over grown kids can't seem to get over their hate for this government.
He probably ate too much protein that blinded him from seeing the pens and papers.

(because I can see papers in front of them and they are taking notes).

go back to the original post. read slowly. take it real slow. see if you can locate the above quote.

then read the original post and tell us who protein has blinded between you and the OP...
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2018
BRASH:
All hail his royal lifelessness 1 of africa. The undisputed dullard, and incompetent general of the shithole republic. The destroyer of the economy and the bringer of reccession. You want them to go with writing materials. To do what if i may ask? Do they even know why they are there or u think these guys have anything to offer this country? They are all criminals who care about nothing but their pockets. It's about time we face the truth that non of these rogues care about the progress of this country. The ediots who come up here to rant sai baba, apc and pdp nonsense don't even know that their future is in jeopardy if they don't act now. We need a REVOLUTION

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by justtoodark: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2018
naptu2:

dont mind that african idioot....they full twitter....thats why i dont even bother to have an twitter account....

their own inferiority complex even surpass that of nigerians....

africa will not unite solong they only care on putting each other down...i no wan unite with kenyans or south africans that can only have big mouth and nothing to show....

each should go their own way....

pan africa my foot....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Didn’t Deny Not Being A Nigerian By Birth - Buhari, APC Tells Tribunal / Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide / #EndSARS: Police To Promote Officers Killed, Injured During Recent Rampage — IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.