Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (69108 Views)

I Joined Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told He Is Member Of Aiye — Suspect / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
They lied to you bro davido is not a cultist.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by ufuosman(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
No be only davido, u go see usher
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Arysexy:
Adegoke mumu afonjamudeen from Afonjanistan

Lord have mercy grin

1 Like

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Victornezzar:
Very dumb statement

The guy that initiated u never help em self na u em wan help

Oga ur story no hold water
just imagine d mumu excuse he's givingcheesy.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Offixialsecret(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
forke:
Mumu..... I rather do ritual than join cult

depend on d cult and how tay carry am oh
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dull brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by globemoney: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
They lied to you bro davido is not a cultist.
And who told you that
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by earlbasil(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
forke:
Na same vehicle carry una
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by earlbasil(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
fabinfos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-joined--to-meet-davido-says-suspect/
hmm.. many are mad but few are roaming the streets
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
See Authentic Mumu, Prolly An A P C Fan
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Digitalwitch: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
What do you expect when we have finished him

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Original Mumu,prolly An A P C Supporter
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
donbachi:
no be only davido na jay z u go meet

ya wicket � ........ Isit ur Davido Abi Isit ur Aiye
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Victornezzar: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
just imagine d mumu excuse he's givingcheesy.
boss owfa
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Victornezzar:

boss owfa
i dey fine my brother.if u see d way cult ppl are killing themselves right now in benin ehn.dem jus carry cult matter for head over here.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Victornezzar: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:

i dey fine my brother.if u see d way cult ppl are killing themselves right now in benin ehn.dem jus carry cult matter for head over here.
lol.....They are helping the police na....Make dem do quick settle scores

Hope ur side is safe cos I don too hear many stories about that ur side
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by adetes: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmmm

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by bizhop01: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Instead to join Badoo to meet olamide
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by kuji2016(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
It is a pity that someone like David who could have be a role model to many has been shot in the leg.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Smartb121: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
forke:
Bro D Both Is Bad
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Smartb121: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Madness
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by experimentist: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
See how dis guy cast himself shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Victornezzar:

lol.....They are helping the police na....Make dem do quick settle scores

Hope ur side is safe cos I don too hear many stories about that ur side
cult incident still dey happen for my area.in short na every area for benin.even GRA.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Dizzytee: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
You Must The Biggest Fool
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by PoloYoung(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy is only being fooled and coming up with lies for himself. Nobody will ever tell you a thing like that in what he claims he's. People should check and balance him and you will see that i said it right.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by foreshore(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2018
fabinfos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-joined--to-meet-davido-says-suspect/

You.will soon meet Fela by the time they are through with you.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by begge: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Two yrs u nor see davido and davido nor look 4 u. nor worry u go see another davido 4 jail wey dey sing. lifeless sibling.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by moutaintop(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Your mumu don do.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by imran147(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2018
pablosa7:
this guy foolish oh...dem no tell u say davido don attain big height 4 him career b4 him join aiye frat..no worry ehn u go soon go una convention there u guy will call tony oneweek,daddy shokey,tuface,larry gaga,burna boy,duncan mighty,mayorkun and peruzzi even d davido to meet wit u so dat u go blow...tank me later

You are also one of dem dem
How u take know say tone one week na men if not you dey game u no fit code
Say no to cultism
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by imran147(m): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Obote
In fact obolagante
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Victornezzar: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:

cult incident still dey happen for my area.in short na every area for benin.even GRA.
Uniben boys I suppose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State / Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.