Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (68608 Views)

I Joined Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told He Is Member Of Aiye — Suspect / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by tstx(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
lol
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Rutheby(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
I hope he eventually find the Davido.... What low self esteem can do
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by tclimax(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by itiswellandwell: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mumu
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by kolafolabi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Brain washed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by kerry57: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Illiterate bastard
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Dearlord(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Haha, the funniest thing I've ever heard for the day

1 Like

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by SeriouslySense(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
One chance sorry, they say, they say
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by BAVOSKI(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na their slogan be that,you will hear them saying,Obama is an aiye,trump is eiye,buhari is alora,..lolz mumu
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by toye440: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
pilarnig:
Your village people be like

D mugu heard d song Aiyeee Aiyeee, and believed Davido was hailing d fraternity.

2 Likes

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by ifymadu: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Useless fish brains, who has cultism ever helped? Just destruction of destinies. They are all bunch of directionless lazy youths who can hardly become anything meaningful in life. The earlier you repent and turn your lives around the better for all of you. Yes, you. You know yourselves, make a positive move when you still have the chance to.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Arysexy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
PMBtill2023:
my papa is a compound f**l

Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by donqx: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by paulbushman: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
No wonder Davido sang "aiye" that time. "She no won designer, she no won Ferrari". Lolzzz
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Toluhwanie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naija dullest guy Davido ko lil wayne ni
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Kylekent59: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't know what da hell to type. Am just gonna sit on a fence.

Just know that as a musician, you must belong, but with code.

The only Nigerian musician I know that isn't a cultist is Tu baba( two face idibia). He is so clean.

He was beaten by different cult group, but still he pleaded and remained a jew.

Please who remembered that song" see me as your brother" grin grin grin.

The only musician I respect is Tu baba and not all these froogy and international wizzy weed stars.

1 Like

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Emytini(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
don't worry you will see him in Kiriri & your album will be sold in & out of nija
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Last mugu.

Last mugu of the century cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
forke:
Mumu..... I rather do ritual than join cult

Pls secure your heads with helmet o. Potential skull miner is here grin

Ok, na joke.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by mapet: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Last mugu.

Honestly. His sentence should be tripped, one for his crime(s) and the other two for his stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by dododawa1: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
I join WOLE SOYINKA to meet SAI BUHARI
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by abacusCm(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
e go still meet Michael Jackson very soon
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by frowland(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
forke:
Mumu..... I rather do ritual than join cult

Strange! This comment caught my attention. what's the difference?
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by pablosa7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
this guy foolish oh...dem no tell u say davido don attain big height 4 him career b4 him join aiye frat..no worry ehn u go soon go una convention there u guy will call tony oneweek,daddy shokey,tuface,larry gaga,burna boy,duncan mighty,mayorkun and peruzzi even d davido to meet wit u so dat u go blow...tank me later
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by opedaydydx9(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kylekent59:
I don't know what da hell to type. Am just gonna sit on a fence.

Just know that as a musician, you must belong, but with code.

The only Nigerian musician I know that isn't a cultist is Tu baba( two face idibia). He is so clean.

He was beaten by different cult group, but still he pleaded and remained a jew.

Please who remembered that song" see me as your brother" grin grin grin.

The only musician I respect is Tu baba and not all these froogy and international wizzy weed stars.
which tu baba? I hope this is sarcasm, pls get your facts right
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by HolyClement001(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
na prison dey rush you take heart ..?a fool at 25
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by MENTORCH(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
But when will Nigeria be a better country, all this guys they paraded most likely didn’t do anything apart from being poor. Police can’t treat any rich guy like this even if he is the head of . They know Davido is Member but they can’t arrest him. My brother is too, but he has never been arrested. This is the main problem in the country after unemployment.
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by nairalanduseles: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
korofo go see u through
...Dodo
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by Deltatoto: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist by splendoursince1: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
imagine de nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.