Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos (1976 Views)

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm / Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is really serious! All hell was let loose after an aggrieved woman spotted her husband with his side chick in public. A trending video footage posted online shows the moment a friend took the scorned wife to the spot where her husband was having fun with his girlfriend. 

On sighting them, the angry woman descended on the mistress and dragged her her while pulling her down.

The surprised husband in a blue shirt separated the fight as he took the side chick away as they hurled insults and threats at each other.

The fight happened in right in public as passersby gathered to witness the embarrassing moment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/wife-attacks-husbands-lover-in-public-after-sighting-them-together.html

Watch Video HERE.

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by donbachi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
One thing i dont like about side chicks,is this;they will make love to you,any how you want it and anytime,hang their legs to the roof of your house when having sex with you,give you angle 360,lick your anus,lick and swallow your sperm,suck your dick like it's their only ticket to heaven,call you sweet names....but,marry them.all these their 5star treatments will end...why not leave another woman's property alone...she forgot that,one who goes to bed with an itching anus,is sure to wakeup with smelling fingers...she got served.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by tstx(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by Alejoc(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is when they throw all the home training to the bin..... Dem boy no fit take am angry grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by SarakiBukola: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2018
donbachi:
One thing i dont like about side chicks,is this;

hang their legs to the roof of your house shocked

give you angle 360, shocked

lick your anus,lick and swallow your sperm, shocked

suck your dick like it's their only ticket to heaven, shocked

she forgot that,one who goes to bed with an itching anus,is sure to wakeup with smelling fingers...she got served. lipsrsealed

shocked

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by naijacentric(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Women need to start showing love to their fellow women so that dis cheating would stop its funny how young ladies of today admire married men most women in naija are just necessary evil no offence
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by delzbaba(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2018
she has the right to do that
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by KingLennon(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Maybe the wife ain't treating her husband right. She should also check herself
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
KingLennon:
Maybe the wife ain't treating her husband right. She should also check herself
TRASH.Most men just have a strong inherent tendency to cheat regardless of how their wife treat them.That is an indisputable fact.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Kolombz:
TRASH.Most men just have a strong inherent tendency to cheat regardless of how their wife treat them.That is a indisputable fact.
You may be right and I may be right. You never can tell....

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by kereman1: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by kereman1: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
hah
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by Mankosi: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2018
donbachi:
One thing i dont like about side chicks,is this;they will make love to you,any how you want it and anytime,hang their legs to the roof of your house when having sex with you,give you angle 360,lick your anus,lick and swallow your sperm,suck your dick like it's their only ticket to heaven,call you sweet names....but,marry them.all these their 5star treatments will end...why not leave another woman's property alone...she forgot that,one who goes to bed with an itching anus,is sure to wakeup with smelling fingers...she got served.
u sound like u are deep in the game
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Mankosi:
u sound like u are deep in the game
i know how they operates..and i dont do such.after the gift of life from God,my wife is my second gift from God.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by DaniDani(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
LuciferCristi:
The wife should be arrested & charged for aggravated assault, attempted murder & public disturbance.

Can't she see people are trying to have fun?

What sort of frustrated, pocohontaish behaviour is this?
If I were the husband, she'll move out of my house tonight.

She thought she was doing the man when she restricted & rationed sex to him like a small boy abi?

In this modern times, any man that undergoes any form of stress for sex must have his brain examined.

Chai! Poccohants don suffer in your hands. Wetin she do you?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Lover In Public After Sighting Them Together. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
donbachi:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

See me

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (Reply)

MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov / BREAKING NEWS : In pictures: Grocery store shooting in Colorado, USA. / Crime: Armed Robber Got Shot Mistakingly By His Gang Member As They Were Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.