Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Can U Marry A Soldier ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Soldier ? (2353 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
milemimi93:
I guess u don't know the meaning of death or risk.. I'll pass.
do well to explain the risk of being a pastor..
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by milemimi93(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shugavee:
painful thing is,, igbos r the ones sent to Sabisa forest to fight Boko Haram . They just recruited some1 know ,, did big celebrations in church on New Year’s Day!! He was posted to fight Boko Haram, n now they hvnt heard from him for months! His wife is already morning

First of all, it's not only Igbos that are deployed to Sambisa.

Go to Borno and see thousands of Hausa soldiers there.

Secondly, if the guy is in Borno and havent been heard for months, that doesn't mean he's gone.

Most of them are in the bush where there's no network. Wifi is always on for them to connect with families once in a while.

Tell the wife to go to his unit and get info about him.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Secondly, if the guy is in Borno and havent been heard for months, that doesn't mean he's gone.

Most of them are in the bush where there's no network. Wifi is always on for them to connect with families once in a while.

i should go where?? Lol funny you!!
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by milemimi93(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shugavee:
i should go where?? Lol funny you!!
Go to Borno. Don't beliv everytin u see on the internet. Two of the COs there that I know are Hausa officers.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by letterman: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
I can’t date a soldier,,, dating a soldier is like preparing urself to be a widow soonest.... yeah not all die,, but it’s a big NO for me.no matter how the love catch me,,, I can’t marry a soldier, especially the recruit fighting soldiers

privates who are combatants

2 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
I can’t date a soldier,,, dating a soldier is like preparing urself to be a widow soonest.... yeah not all die,, but it’s a big NO for me.no matter how the love catch me,,, I can’t marry a soldier, especially the recruit fighting soldiers
just marry a General.at least those ones no dey enter battlefield.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by chiommy123(f): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Those that stay in the office are not safe either. There's this one that can't walk now cos their office was attacked, the rest died but he survived but can't walk. BTW some are really nice and 'gentle'. I can but there maybe conditions
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
I can't even try to date a soldier.

I hate them coming close to me, and most of them are all perve.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:
just marry a General.at least those ones no dey enter battlefield.
yeah does r better ,, good morning
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2018
QueenSekxy:

I can't even try to date a soldier.

I hate them coming close to me, and most of them are all perve.
me too,,, there was one in one checking point trying to shot his shoots,,, after the first day anytime I saw him n ran,, asin ran
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2018
chiommy123:
Those that stay in the office are not safe either. There's this one that can't walk now cos their office was attacked, the rest died but he survived but can't walk. BTW some are really nice and 'gentle'. I can but there maybe conditions
yeah true,, but the recruits r worse
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
me too,,, there was one in one checking point trying to shoot his shoots,,, after the first day anytime I saw him n ran,, asin ran
Lol, nobi only you.

most of them are perve.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol, nobi only you.

most of them are perve.

cheesy good morning dear
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
cheesy good morning dear
morning sweetheart.❤

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Ishilove: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
they are,, but marrying one is scary.
Why is it scary?
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Why is it scary?
the person might die at anytime, n u should be ready for that
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Ishilove: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
the person might die at anytime, n u should be ready for that
Anyone can die at anytime, sis. No one will leave this world alive.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by futuregovernor: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Do a census of widows in your village alone, separate and count those of dead soldiers, come back to this so we can discuss more on the topic. sad
Jesus
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by futuregovernor: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2018
If you cant,don't discouraged others. Attention seeker
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Anyone can die at anytime, sis. No one will leave this world alive.
i guess that’s what their wives tell themselves
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
futuregovernor:
If you cant,don't discouraged others. Attention seeker
attention seeker?? Lol that’s some funny shitt.. this my post won’t stop them,, but yes I will discourage anyone I know not to marry them,, n I ain’t apologetic abt that
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Well, when I was younger... I said I won't marry a soldier, lawyer, banker, doctor. Wetin come remain?

Big willy oil and gas engineer
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by richidinho(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Godbless u...seems u re a soldier, i came bk from borno on monday thats exactly what i wanted to say
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Tonalphs(f): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
painful thing is,, igbos r the ones sent to Sabisa forest to fight Boko Haram . They just recruited some1 know ,, did big celebrations in church on New Year’s Day!! He was posted to fight Boko Haram, n now they hvnt heard from him for months! His wife is already morning
It's only a praying woman that can marry soldier. It's not over until it's over. She should intercede for her husband. Mid night prayer and all. I barely miss mid night prayer and I'm not married to one yet but I watched my mom n us intercede for my dad n he retired in Good health. My friend or bf is in borno. It's a godly relationship cos we both decided it that way. But I declare positive words, speak faith, pray, affirm etc. She should do the same
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tonalphs:

It's only a praying woman that can marry soldier. It's not over until it's over. She should intercede for her husband. Mid night prayer and all. I barely miss mid night prayer and I'm not married to one yet but I watched my mom n us intercede for my dad n he retired in Good health. My friend or bf is in borno. It's a godly relationship cos we both decided it that way. But I declare positive words, speak faith, pray, affirm etc. She should do the same
she is my dear
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Tonalphs(f): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
she is my dear
God will see her through. Is she on whatsapp? My friend n I communicate via whatsapp cos he said its Wi-Fi they use as no good network. We chat everyday God willing except he has serious operations that usually takes a day or two. If she's not on whatsapp, encourage her to get the App.
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Shugavee(f): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tonalphs:

God will see her through. Is she on whatsapp? My friend n I communicate via whatsapp cos he said its Wi-Fi they use as no good network. We chat everyday God willing except he has serious operations that usually takes a day or two. If she's not on whatsapp, encourage her to get the App.
they use to chat on WhatsApp but hvnt for some months,, the lord is her strength
Re: Can U Marry A Soldier ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Flamezzz:

You still unbelievable even at your age.
You definitely deserve the best though.
Shalom.

You really believed that statement? That's sarcasm.

I refuse to believe that the individual behind that account is above 30,her actions doesn't portray a 34year old fellow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

64 Year Old Man In Hot Romance With 17 Year Girl / Im Too Shy To Talk To Girls / VIDEO Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Almost Died After Buttocks Enlargement Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.