Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) (36277 Views)

Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) / Moment Erica Flashed Her Butt To Kiddwaya Before Their Big Fight (VIDEO) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
If e no b panadol e can never be like panadol
what is dis one saying?
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Emytini(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Ini ass na fire if you know you know
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Later if de say Nigerian youths [SOME] are lazy, de go begin curse him generation....no lazy one should me o
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Emytini:
Ini ass na fire if you know you know
hope i fit boil water with my pot 4 there.....
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by CSTR1005: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2018
These ones are not yansh na.

The one I saw on one Yoruba woman last week Sunday was like a mountain.

And she was not even fat. I was taken aback by the concavity.
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by amazon14: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2018
nmanma1:
ini own d natural for my eyes i dnt know for d other lady.

Ini's own is actually natural, you are right.

Toke's is very fake
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Bodude504: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Waste age
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Vizzy4u:
what is dis one saying?
if no b real yansh e can never b like real yansh.
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Emytini(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Vizzy4u:
hope i fit boil water with my pot 4 there.....
Guy only your worth speaks for you
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by uju22(f): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Ini's own has been ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, no be today
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Coldfeets: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
I just can't believe that I am here watching nothing but ike nsi.

Tufiakwa.

Biko ka m si ebe puo kita!
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Adalberto(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
All na shit de inside the nyash
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by wingmanII: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Simplep:
Ini's is follow come,while toke's is heavily fake,abi no b toke of dat year again? With flat ass
Toke is trying too hard to b kim and she won't b like her in d next 100 yrs,with her short legs

Don't mind the mumu op. Ini is natural. Why the comparison with a fake?
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
KingPapaya:
Plastic everywhere.
One day all of them will melt.

Not melt alone but explode....
Re: Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) by nco2: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Yemi Alade And Ice Prince In This New Picture / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.