Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend (28179 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by reportminds: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Manchester United superstar breaks the shock news on Instagram against the backdrop of a sad love song.

ALEXIS Sanchez has announced a shock split from girlfriend Mayte Rodriguezon Instagram.

The £505,000-a-week Manchester United superstar wrote a touching message against the backdrop of a sad love song.

Sanchez, 29, wrote: "I wish you the best of the world it was beautiful to have met you and to share nice moments with you, but we decided that each one should follow their own path, to seek our dreams."I do not usually do this but I ask respect from all those who speak without knowing to do harm because behind everything there is family and children... respect."

There were rumours the couple - who announced they were together last summer- had called it quits in May after they removed pictures of each other from socialmedia.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/09/man-united-star-alexis-sanchez-breaks.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Alejoc(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
There is no formula for your subpar performance.....

Only solution is to come back to Arsenal angry grin

Home sweet home!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by OneCorner: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
So we shud goan beat d gf

17 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Victornezzar: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
That one doesn't concern us

Baba should prove his worth.....His own is just to be showing those his dogs on instagram

Attitude to the game is average

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Tomitohoimo(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Is Girlfriend matter

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by okenwaa(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
ThankGod

Mk we know where our problem dey cm 4rm.

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Sanchez deserves something better .. How can a superstar be found with such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by tstx(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Concerns me naught
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Skepticus: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
cool

With a bitch that looks like a tranny? undecided

Some male celebrities and poor taste in women.

3 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Awww
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by massinola(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Now he can concentrate on playing on the pitch than in the other room

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by IPassYahoo(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Sanches I’m Leaving Arsenal to sign for Man U. After nigga sign he cannot score up to 10goals now he breaks up with his woman

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Qrisful: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Ewo!!! Lol, we still dey talk about buhari useless government, this people they gives us reasons to laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by 12345baba(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
no use am as excuse this weekend o. that kind cross u give lukaku last weekend i need to do am again in the next fifteen fixtures

6 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by sucess001(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
So with all him money, na this ugly babe be him girlfriend ?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by MufasaRebirth: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Yes he needs to focus more on Football, My team is in a sorry state right now, I wish other players like pogba can emulate him
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by CSTR1005: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
For a rich football superstar, that girl no fine at all.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
I think say he don marry sef. U get money,just do marry settle down....Who GF epp?!
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Damn. That's harsh.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by gaby(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Now let the goals rain...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Centcanada: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Breaking up with her now is late. Look at the resemblance. She your wife Alexis.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Centcanada: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Breaking up with her now is late. Look at the resemblance. She is your wife Alexis.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by 12345baba(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sanchez deserves something better .. How can a superstar be found with such a thing.
whether u be man or woman only GOD knows what u or ur partner looks like

7 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Abfinest007(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
break d net with goals not to break up with ur gf.another man u flop wear d cr7 shirt
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by ORACLE1975(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Waiting concern me
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by mattonnairaland: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
These girls are not loyal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.