Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend (28175 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by shacks99(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Man U fans dis na better for una, aleast I'm go concentrate now
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Kylekent59: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sanchez deserves something better .. How can a superstar be found with such a thing.
she is not a thing, that babe fine pass your sister grin grin.
Enemy must always find a way to comment bad

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sanchez deserves something better .. How can a superstar be found with such a thing.
She's far more beautiful than you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2018
reportminds:
Manchester United superstar breaks the shock news on Instagram against the backdrop of a sad love song.

ALEXIS Sanchez has announced a shock split from girlfriend Mayte Rodriguezon Instagram.

The £505,000-a-week Manchester United superstar wrote a touching message against the backdrop of a sad love song.

Sanchez, 29, wrote: "I wish you the best of the world it was beautiful to have met you and to share nice moments with you, but we decided that each one should follow their own path, to seek our dreams."I do not usually do this but I ask respect from all those who speak without knowing to do harm because behind everything there is family and children... respect."

There were rumours the couple - who announced they were together last summer- had called it quits in May after they removed pictures of each other from socialmedia.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/09/man-united-star-alexis-sanchez-breaks.html

what other dreams is Sanchez chasing again? Cuz @29 football dream has alrealdy bn acheived. Maybe political dream sha. Buh still, men, any lie just to break free from the bondage they walk themselve into. Smh.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Badonasty(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
reportminds:
Manchester United superstar breaks the shock news on Instagram against the backdrop of a sad love song.

ALEXIS Sanchez has announced a shock split from girlfriend Mayte Rodriguezon Instagram.

The £505,000-a-week Manchester United superstar wrote a touching message against the backdrop of a sad love song.

Sanchez, 29, wrote: "I wish you the best of the world it was beautiful to have met you and to share nice moments with you, but we decided that each one should follow their own path, to seek our dreams."I do not usually do this but I ask respect from all those who speak without knowing to do harm because behind everything there is family and children... respect."

There were rumours the couple - who announced they were together last summer- had called it quits in May after they removed pictures of each other from socialmedia.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/09/man-united-star-alexis-sanchez-breaks.html

The new trend now
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by KingCassy(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
So even this people live this stupid social media life angry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Awww... How i hate break-up stories.

They break my fragile heart.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Man u fans be like- no wonder.....
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by NifemiKolade(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Awnn she must have joked about his Manchester united career.... �
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2018
I get d girl 4 whatsapp. D bae say she leave am cos he's not performing like dem mbappe,coutinho....
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by oladele00(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2018
He has been breaking up right since the day he moved from the Almighty barca to the calamitous gunless gunners...
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

With a bitch that looks like a tranny? undecided

Some male celebrities and poor taste in women.

NO ONE IS UGLY
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
if there were to be in nigeria .........the gal will be on his way to herbalist house to consult oracle on ur head
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
This mumu FC club just keep wasting money. 505,000 pounds a week on Sanchez. Well they have mumu fans that keep supplying them money
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by hustla(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
12345baba:
no use am as excuse this weekend o. that kind cross u give lukaku last weekend i need to do am again in the next fifteen fixtures

15 Abi 40+ fixtures if Thunder no wan fire am join in dogs grin
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Tampa6246(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Break up with the goal drought too
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by pek(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2018
There are two Alexis Sanchez. The one that was in Arsenal and the one that is in Manchester. The Manchester one is a shadow of the one that was in Arsenal.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2018
sucess001:
So with all him money, na this ugly babe be him girlfriend ?

Should being pretty be a criteria for choosing a girlfriend?? What happened to love?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by kerry57: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
This guy na machine gun Kelly?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Alejoc:
There is no formula for your subpar performance.....

Only solution is to come back to Arsenal angry grin

Home sweet home!
Tahhhh. To come and do what ni? he should stay with Man U. They need him more.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
mattonnairaland:
These girls are not loyal
Watin happen
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by AstuteAyo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
who else sees that crazy wages?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by romenna: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
typical nigerian girl.
no regard for love!
everytin is about money n physical features
once they make money, everyone in their lives becomes inferior.
may God deliver u from poverty of the mind
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by henrosky2000: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
dat y is playing rubbish
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Razzaq007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Imagine, despite the whooping sum of money he has. Well that's to tell you that money ain't love.

(For oyinbo girls oh)

Only few percentage go into love without Raba here in 9ja.

Especially now that we are in the Era of "NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO"
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by Anduku: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2018
What's shocking about that?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend by 12345baba(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
hustla:

15 Abi 40+ fixtures if Thunder no wan fire am join in dogs grin
if he do 40+ now jealousy people go say him dey on drugs. Make him dey change and mix am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.