Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! (103899 Views)

Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) / Earth Tremor: Hydrologists Speak On Possibility Of Earthquake In Nigeria / Major Earthquake Likely In Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Oyo, Bayelsa – NASRDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Spinoren(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Xkalaban(m): 1:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Na so dem go come yarn am so na... the military or even boko boys might have accidentally set off a hidden stash of explosives stored in and or around the hill area but the govt wont say sh!t cos they deem it classified info. Them just dey use this country as Chessboard and the masses as pawns.....I tell uangry

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Maski87: 2:03am On Sep 06, 2018
It is called rapture
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by meromero11: 2:15am On Sep 06, 2018
There is nothing like earthquake. The quarries blast rocks at several rounds a day. The blast impact is enough to be misinterpreted as a tremor.

4 Likes

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by pappyk11: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Natural disaster
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by faleke16(m): 2:39am On Sep 06, 2018
eee u beta run 4 ur head nah d rock wey dey aso dey ves o ;Deee u beta run 4 ur head nah d rock wey dey aso dey ves o
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Not a big deal, happens all the time here. Sometimes nature reminds humans that it is hurting but unfortunately we don't listen until a fatal one happens.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Qsscruz:
Behind Aso rock and you aint throwing a party? I hope there is a NEC meeting going on in there. That way we have solved our problem at a time. Maybe nature actually wants to help implement the not too young to run bill. We are fed up with old wines in new bottles all the time.

Guy you just made my night

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by mamajaz(f): 2:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Qsscruz:
Behind Aso rock and you aint throwing a party? I hope there is a NEC meeting going on in there. That way we have solved our problem at a time. Maybe nature actually wants to help implement the not too young to run bill. We are fed up with old wines in new bottles all the time.
Your head get oil.

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by israelmao(m): 3:04am On Sep 06, 2018
This earthquake should wait till 2019 to swallow all wicked politicians but masses.
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Qsscruz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Meanwhile iPhone 6 16gb (no fingerprint) is available for 47k. Dm 08110834598
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by LordReed(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Woke up at 2am and this is the 3rd tremor I have felt since then. Location is Maitama. What the heck is happening?!

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Diso60090(m): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2018
shocked
SpatialKing:
I work around those places mentioned how come we didn't hear or experience such today..in fact I left the office past 8pm today.

How you nor go left office past 8pm as Amaka nor link up
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Diso60090(m): 3:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Spinoren:
Chai

Edo own nor dey?
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by PurpleHouse(m): 3:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Shigolate2:
Hahahhaha
Contact me for anything graphics
give me your contact details.
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by ThinkSmarter: 3:34am On Sep 06, 2018
NiggasInParis:
I felt this live! the vibration came to my feet i had even thought it was thunder because it was raining and music system was busting loud.. it happened about twice or thrice....Like someone said sometimes it could be the blasting of rocks in the Quary. So much hills in abuja especially towards the North......
what some people failed to understand is that the rocks we have now were all formed as a result of molten magma that erupted few centuries ago, and they are bound to happen in the future.
asorock=igneous rock[product of volcanic eruptions].
the underground rocks is in molten state and choose to explode when it feels like.

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Dey there na. That's Boko's ultimate invasion. Once dey capture Buhari and the villa.......hm

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Dey there na. That's Boko's ultimate invasion. Once dey capture Buhari and the villa, u directly under Sharia and Harams.
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by MisterGrace: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Chrisozone:
Yes.... I noticed it... my office is in ministers hill... our building was like it want to sink... I ran away o around 4pm to 5pm

Stop lying
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by ChinagoChiBoy: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Aso rock rocking

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by LOVEGINO(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2018
That's serious o. Anyway, issa Gud news.
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Yesbody: 4:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Are you sure it's not Boko haram or the military taking over the government ?
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Qsscruz:

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by wink2015(m): 5:05am On Sep 06, 2018
We are receiving reports of possible earthquakes around Mpape area in Abuja.

HAPPENING NOW!!
MORE THAN 15 MASSIVE TREMORS FOLLOWED BY LOUD MUFFLED RUMBLING EXPLOSIONS HAVE BEEN ROCKING MPAPE HILLS, STRETCHING ALL THE WAY TO BRIGADE OF GUARDS AND POLO CLUB/BEHIND ASO VILLA AREAS OF ABUJA IN THE PAST FEW HOURS!
OUR HOMES ARE SHAKING UP TO THEIR FOUNDATIONS. MANY BUILDINGS WILL DEFINITELY SUFFER STRUCTURAL DAMAGE!
QUARRY OPERATORS DOTTING THE AREAS ARE CLAIMING IGNORANCE. THE POLICE DO NOT SEEM TO KNOW ANYTHING. RESIDENTS ARE BEGINNING TO PANIC!
THE LAST TIME I HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS WAS IN LAGOS WHEN IKEJA CANTONMENT ARMOURY EXPLODED!
WE NEED ANSWERS UNGENTLY BEFORE A MASSIVE STAMPEDE BREAK OUT !!!
HELP SHARE THIS WIDELY TILL THIS POST REACHES THE AUTHORITIES!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156679443108686&id=69826868

This news sound unbelievable.

I will monitor Channel tv or AIT to confirm the details.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari is in China to sign bilateral trade agreements.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by SpatialKing(m): 5:09am On Sep 06, 2018
oolorii:

When there is vacancy in your office, please let me know so I can apply.
What did you study?
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Burgerlomo: 5:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Lord have mercy cool
Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by Mac2016(m): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2018
NiggasInParis:
I felt this live! the vibration came to my feet i had even thought it was thunder because it was raining and music system was busting loud.. it happened about twice or thrice....Like someone said sometimes it could be the blasting of rocks in the Quary. So much hills in abuja especially towards the North......
Bro, na Mpappe you dey live? shocked. You try...
I've never been to a crazier settlement on earth than that place...

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by semyman: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Qsscruz:
You can have the party when it happens in your ancestral home with the care givers and those responsible for operating the baby factory in a meeting sharing the money from your sale

1 Like

Re: Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! by emmie14: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Jonathan:
Definitely artificial...

Lai breed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.