Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

This Is Not Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Funny (921 Views)

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? / RAPE Is Not Funny --- The Story Of Jada. / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Funny by laylow112(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
Are there still honest and real women left in Nigeria today? And what is this thing with girls always asking what u do for a living once u say hi.
Re: This Is Not Funny by tayoast(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Re: This Is Not Funny by obelisk(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
what's this bullshit post about?
Re: This Is Not Funny by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
There are real women/ladies, it's only left for you to find out.
Ladies asking about your job is not a big deal, it's feminine
Re: This Is Not Funny by Areaboy2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2010
its part of the conversation init?

tell them what you do and carry on. no be so? undecided
Re: This Is Not Funny by Dyt(f): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
one of those things u know
Re: This Is Not Funny by topup: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2010
What would you suggest instead?

Nothing stops you asking a woman what she does for a living, and possibly you'll learn a lot.

A lot of men think they're unstoppable, better get wise and have more requirements other than a hot bod for a girlfriend, before you get attached to a user or a gold-digger who has no job.
Re: This Is Not Funny by 190: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2010
^^

Nice 2 see u around this days~
Re: This Is Not Funny by Spyker: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
Poster, what type of girls do you hang out with? May be you need to assess yourself first before others. Do you ask them what they do or what their father does?
Re: This Is Not Funny by laylow112(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
well, in my opinion i am not saying there's anything wrong to ask for what one does for a living but what baffles me is that in several occasion a lot of these babes practically wont even ask for your name, not even interested in knowing other thing except what you do for a living. I get the impression that most of em are out looking for what you have. I may be wrong but that's my own assessment, I believe there are a lot of other things to talk about and eventually you can get to the part of what you do undecided Nevertheless, aint saying they are gold diggers but, Lol
Re: This Is Not Funny by omega25red(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin so you mean you say "hi' and she immediately say "what do you do for a living" grin grin grin

Do you get to ask her the same question?
Re: This Is Not Funny by laylow112(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
@omega. Lol. Nope i dont bother asking cos i know the answer already
Re: This Is Not Funny by madlady(f): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
laylow_112:

Are there still honest and real women left in Nigeria today? And what is this thing with girls always asking what u do for a living once u say hi.

I can't see what's bad about asking that, ok maybe not straight after he's just said hi.

If your in the UK it's the reverse, Guy gets chatting,  after he sees you fit all his eye candy requirements this is how it normally goes.

1. Are you single.

2. Where do you live.

3. What do you do for a living.

4. Do you own your own home.

5. Do you date white guys (if he's white).
Re: This Is Not Funny by indie22(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
Most people don't ask that question to find out the depth of your pocket, they're prolly only trying to make conversation, don't see how it can be annoying unless the guy has a dead end job he's not proud of or if he's just a jobless layabout.
Re: This Is Not Funny by yme1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
speechless undecided
Re: This Is Not Funny by PokerFace(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
LOLZ!
Don't see anything crazy about that question! Crazy on the other hand is  the virginity question guys throw at us even on a first date cheesy

Here goes a typical conversation:

Guy: Hello Baby
Girl: Hi
Guy: I love you. Are you a virgin? Can i have your number?

Hello ? ? ? ? !
Re: This Is Not Funny by laylow112(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
@pokerface, SLMFAO grin grin grin
Re: This Is Not Funny by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
Why are now many posts on guys dissing Nigerian babes?

Love them or leave them.
Life goes on.
Re: This Is Not Funny by PokerFace(f): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
Orikinla:

Why are now many posts on guys dissing Nigerian babes?

Love them or leave them.
Life goes on.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Is Not Funny by PokerFace(f): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
laylow_112:

@pokerface,  SLMFAO grin grin grin

Abi nor be so? grin
Re: This Is Not Funny by topup: 4:48am On Jul 02, 2010
190:

^^

Nice 2 see u around this days~

grin
Re: This Is Not Funny by kpolli(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2010
super force would be right back
Re: This Is Not Funny by phamoodoo: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
omo na wa ooooo, every lady u meet now on face book is not ready to meet with u until u tell them u work in a bank or something,

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not By Force / Where Are Responsible Girls / Can A Soldier Or Police Be A Good Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.