Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! (6753 Views)

Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / South East: Deployment Of Military May Lead To Nigeria’s Break Up – Ohanaeze / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Rosskiiku: 1:05am On May 02, 2021
Nigeria Break-Up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race!

Igbos keep saying ''let everybody go his own way''.

But if that happens, Igbos will suffer the most.

There are millions of Igbo people living all over Nigeria.

They will be deported back to Igboland en masse in the event of a breakup.

Can Igboland handle 20 million angry, hungry Igbo returnees with lost businesses and sources of income?

How will you employ them?

How will you house them?

How will you feed them?

How will you educate them?

How will the Igbo states, currently reliant on monthly federal allocation from Abuja, replace that income, since no more oil money? (The Niger Delta would not be part of 'Biafra' of course)

So what will they do for money?

Sell coal?

Nobody wants any gaddemn coal or palm oil in today's world.

Igbo industrialists, manufacturers, businessmen, and traders are dependent on access to the Nigerian market - Africa's biggest by a long shot - for their continued progress and expansion.

A breakup of Nigeria destroys that access, as whatever nation(s) takes its place will raise protectionist measures to build up their own industries.

I just don't see how this ends well for the Igbo people.

I fear a break-up of Nigeria could lead to the extinction of the Igbo race!

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Karlovych: 1:08am On May 02, 2021
embarassed As usual, I'm not surprised one bit. OP conjured this write up from an IDP camp in Cotonou

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by tit(f): 1:09am On May 02, 2021
Ha ha ha

Nice one, Ibo lover.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Nobody: 1:10am On May 02, 2021
They won't go extinct but may regret their action if other regions try to teach them lessons.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Toosure70: 1:14am On May 02, 2021
Nothing concern you. No force in marriage.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Nobody: 1:14am On May 02, 2021
Nice observation Op... Very intelligent. But we must allow our Eastern brethren to themselves. They are old enough to make decisions for themselves.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by optionalY09: 1:15am On May 02, 2021
Why are you so concerned, you’re not igbo

27 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Rosskiiku: 1:16am On May 02, 2021
optionalY09:
Why are you so concerned, you’re not igbo

How do you know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Rosskiiku: 1:17am On May 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
Nice observation Op... Very intelligent. But we must allow our Eastern brethren to themselves. They are old enough to make decisions for themselves.

True talk. But I just feel the urge to make them use some small sense. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by TarOrfeeek: 1:18am On May 02, 2021
Ewedu and Amala Economist has woken up from the IDP Camp in Benin republic.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by plaetton: 1:18am On May 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed As usual, I'm not surprised one bit. OP conjured this write up from an IDP camp in Cotonou
Don't mind that loser.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by esnbrutality: 1:18am On May 02, 2021
your heartache ....our joy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by optionalY09: 1:18am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

How do you know?

a little research into your IP provided me your name and address. You couldn’t be Igbo with that name of yours

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by iammo(m): 1:21am On May 02, 2021
cool

If you want to see how broken Nigeria would be let's first start with regional system of government

One of the important component of this break up is seat of power, then IGR, and allocation sharing

*Will Anambra State agree with Enugu State, to be the Seat of Power of Eastern region?!

*Will Anambra that makes the highest Internally Generated revenue in the 5 eastern State, agree to share the revenue with economically no viable state like Ebonyi

*Will Imo State and Abia State give up their financial autonomy they enjoy as an independent state collecting allocation and spending it as they like agree to new arrangement of going to central government in Enugu FCT to get project funding and approval

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by mbaise1000: 1:23am On May 02, 2021
So whoever this writer is, he loves igbos this much? Wow, nigerians no longer want igbos to suffer all if a sudden?
ANYWAYS none of the writers point is good enough in today's world, this op should grow up some.and read what is happening in the present world, I know he will not be intelligent enough to get a visa to anywhere but he can at least try togo, it's visa free

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

True talk. But I just feel the urge to make them use some small sense. cool
In a situation like this that consist mainly of decision making, there are stages and levels of decision control, just like the table of commerce. Most of the igbos on Nairaland belong to the retailer/final consumer in the decision table. They have no power to decide but they have the power to fight and bark....

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by betshopagent(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2021
When you have cancer; you would start manifesting jealousy,hatred, wishing a whole race to be wiped out. You have all d symptoms, so go for early treatment. Even as i hate fulani race reach; i can never wish them that. God is watching & he is seeing the abominations that you type.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by ReubenE(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2021
The way some people reason in this country calls for concern.

Contributing to a serious national discourse like the pros and cons of disintegration requires thoughtfulness, devoid of personal biases etc.

The above piece betrays all the parameters of sensible commentary

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Gandollaar(f): 1:31am On May 02, 2021
iammo:
If you want to see how broken Nigeria would be let's first start with regional system of government
Don't worry. You can still worship the caliphate from anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by iammo(m): 1:34am On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
Don't worry. You can still worship the caliphate from anywhere.

What caliphate are you obsessing on again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by KAHBOOM: 1:34am On May 02, 2021
Na ur suffer?

I never knew u luv igbo's this much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Rosskiiku: 1:34am On May 02, 2021
ReubenE:
The way some people reason in this country calls for concern.

Contributing to a serious national discourse like the pros and cons of disintegration requires thoughtfulness, devoid of personal biases etc.

The above piece betrays all the parameters of sensible commentary

How?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Gandollaar(f): 1:35am On May 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
In a situation like this that consist mainly of decision making, there are stages and levels of decision control, just like the table of commerce. Most of the igbos on Nairaland belong to the retailer/final consumer in the decision table. They have no power to decide but they have the power to fight and bark....
Uzodima has long taken refuge in Abuja from where he can negotiate for peace. He could not stand the storm from the barking and fighting.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by amuwo1980: 1:36am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Nigeria Break-Up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race!

Igbos keep saying ''let everybody go his own way''.

But if that happens, Igbos will suffer the most.

There are millions of Igbo people living all over Nigeria.

They will be deported back to Igboland en masse in the event of a breakup.

Can Igboland handle 20 million angry, hungry Igbo returnees with lost businesses and sources of income?

How will you employ them?

How will you house them?

How will you feed them?

How will you educate them?

How will the Igbo states, currently reliant on monthly federal allocation from Abuja, replace that income, since no more oil money? (The Niger Delta would not be part of 'Biafra' of course)

So what will they do for money?

Sell coal?

Nobody wants any gaddemn coal or palm oil in today's world.

Igbo industrialists, manufacturers, businessmen, and traders are dependent on access to the Nigerian market - Africa's biggest by a long shot - for their continued progress and expansion.

A breakup of Nigeria destroys that access, as whatever nation(s) takes its place will raise protectionist measures to build up their own industries.

I just don't see how this ends well for the Igbo people.

I fear a break-up of Nigeria could lead to the extinction of the Igbo race!

I don’t get this , what’s the problem that u guys are really having stroke over this Igbo ppl and Biafra matter

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by iammo(m): 1:36am On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
Uzodima has long taken refuge in Abuja from where he can negotiate for peace. He could not stand the storm from the barking and fighting.

Keep decieving yourself... Uzodinma that is flexing in Imo State, looking for who else to kill among ESN after eliminating Ikonso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Gandollaar(f): 1:37am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

What caliphate are you obsessing on again
Use your tongue to count you teeth. I can't obssess over the caliphate because darkness and light don't mix.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by iammo(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
Use your tongue to count you teeth. I can't obssess over the caliphate because darkness and light don't mix.

So what brought Caliphate into discussion on Restructuring or Secession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by theFilmtric: 1:38am On May 02, 2021
Not true

But has elements of possibilities

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by betshopagent(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
You are a shame to motherhood!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Gandollaar(f): 1:39am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Keep decieving yourself... Uzodinma that is flexing in Imo State, looking for who else to kill among ESN after eliminating Ikonso
Are you from Imo state?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by theFilmtric: 1:40am On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
you are just a clown

If the Igbos leave with violence
The west and north may not be kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Nobody: 1:40am On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
Whatever is going on at Imo does not only concern Governor Uzodima... Whatever affect the teeth must surely affect the whole head. I am not against the call for BIAFRA. My forefathers fought the first one as I myself I'm igbo and if this cause is for the benefit of the people then it will be actualize. The only

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial / OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love / DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.