Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report (343 Views)

Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by lightblazingnow(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Folks didn't know that there's no one on earth who can be able to keep the body's, maintain the estate, the inheritance. Generations has come and gone, everyone tried to get a hold of the golden age. The poor, the rich and the wise and the fool's they all die alike. Who knows the way to eternal life

Psalms 127:1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. The scriptures revealed a top secret which we believe that it hasn't been harnessed. Work out your freedom with reverence and shaking at the Almighty glory of God Almighty.

Very clear, you can not build up yourself, you can't keep yourself healthy all year in fact it's practically impossible, why? Because the ground is cursed.

Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Did you hear that?

All manner of courses have been laid out in the body. The body is corrupted from your mother's womb.

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Even though you claim to be born again Christian, yes so are we. But then if you never worked it out with accurate apprehension, and with reverence and shaking at the majestic theatres, thrones, the kingdom of God Almighty oh how we pray many will hunger and thirst for knowledge of God Almighty and not for money, for gain. But they just choose to be in the flesh. you aren't there yet and the struggle continue.

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Did you get the secret?? The father God Almighty is speaking to the Son Christ Jesus and he in turn is talking to his angels and to the prophet's speaking to us through the scriptures and the word is as reality as the Speaker. Attend! Pay great attention to my word, my instructions, the secret I am sharing with you, it's not like any other message. I offer First class service.

He's saying if you are able to do what I want from you, then you will attain life and health to your flesh. What a hope of glory. Oh lord we worship for ever and our trust in you confirm. AMEN

Philippians 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

What we live for ever
The is the Christian faith.

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. Amen
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by lightblazingnow(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Grace and peace engrafted
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by IamTheAnswers: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Love you LORD
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by pesty100(m): 3:54am On Sep 07, 2018
You are selling I ain't buying.
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by lightblazingnow(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Glory hallelujah
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by lightblazingnow(m): 2:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Grace church
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by IamTheAnswers: 6:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Prayers
Re: You Didn't Know You Were Dying Slowing, Remember The Doctor's Report by lightblazingnow(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jolly

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For 16 Of September 2018 : Topic – Ingratitude / The Power Of Night Prayers (14) / Please, Help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.