Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,550 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA (16080 Views)

Abaribe Defects To APGA, Picks Senatorial Ticket / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Maybe her look is confusing u.

READ

15 billionaires to fund Ojukwu’s widow’s election —Ohakim
Published August 30, 2018

Bianca Ojukwu

Tony Okafor, Awka

A former governor of Imo State, Chief Ikedi Ohakim, has said no fewer than 15 Igbo billionaires had been mobilised to fund the senatorial race of the widow of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu.

He said the Igbo would not watch the wife of their leader be intimidated by anybody in any circumstance.

READ ALSO: Report on Sept 4, police tell Fani-Kayode

Ohakim who described the late Ojukwu as the most selfless Igbo leader dead or alive, spoke at Ekwulobia in the Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State during a stakeholders’ meeting of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in the Anambra South Senatorial district.

He enjoined those aspiring to contest the position with Bianca to have a rethink, stressing that it would be a setback to the Igbo and a disservice to Ojukwu for anybody to work against the interest of his widow and in fact any member of his family in general.

He said “Those who are contesting the poll with the wife of our leader may have the money and wherewithal to muzzle down Bianca but they don’t have the same integrity.

“Bianca Ojukwu is not an ordinary human being, she is a spirit. She has double-barreled identity and double-barreled legacy.

“We have mobilised 15 Igbo billionaires to sponsor her ambition and over 25,000 youths to work for her.”

He enjoined the people of Anambra State not to disappoint the Igbo race in the Bianca project.

He added, “The people of Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, have asked me to beg you (Anambra) to accomplish this mission and project in memory of our great leader, Dim Chkwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

“Ojukwu sacrificed his Oxford education, his personal comfort, his father’s wealth to save the Igbo race at the most auspicious time”.

Bianca said she was going to the Senate to accomplish the dream of her late husband of giving the Igbo a voice in national polity.

She said, “APGA and Igbo interests run in my veins and blood; and I have a kindred obligation to defend it and that’s why I’m going to the Senate. The Ojukwu dream must not die. We can’t abandon Ojukwu.”

READ ALSO: Nigerians are starving under Buhari, says Lamido

Bianca, a former Ambassador of Nigeria to Spain would contest the Anambra South Senatorial poll on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.

Her late husband led APGA for over a decade during his lifetime, and was at several times the presidential candidate of the party.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

WE WILL BULLDOZER ANY PERSON THAT GET IN THE WAY.

WHO KNOWS, SHE MIGHT BE NIGERIA FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT AND THESE BACKWARD BROTHERS OF MINE WANT TO CAGE HER WITH THEIR BACKWARD MENTALITY.

A DIEING WAY OF REASONING.

THE LOVING WIFE THAT TOOK GREAT CARE OF OUR IKEMBA.

JULIUS THAT HER LOOK IS WHY U SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL, BECOS REAL MEN WILL NOT NEGOTIATE BUT KILL ANYBODY THAT STAND IN HER WAY.

WE WILL CALL FOR REINFORCEMENT FROM OTHER STATES, SHOULD THAT BE REQUIRED.

TAKE NOTE FROM OHAKIM COMMENTS WAT BIANCA CAN MEAN TO STUPID MEN WHO THINK THEY CAN SURPRESS EVERY WOMAN.

BIANCA IS MORE THAN A WOMA, SHE IS ROYALTY.

Continue smoking......

Everybody is a royalty.

U are the one that is backward not us.....

We are comfortable with ifeanyi ubah...

U can come and take her to ur own senatorial district to contest and win.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Continue smoking......

Everybody is a royalty.

U are the one that is backward not us.....

We are comfortable with ifeanyi ubah...

[/s]

READ BEFORE U LOSE UR HEAD...

15 billionaires to fund Ojukwu’s widow’s election —Ohakim
Published August 30, 2018

Bianca Ojukwu

Tony Okafor, Awka

A former governor of Imo State, Chief Ikedi Ohakim, has said no fewer than 15 Igbo billionaires had been mobilised to fund the senatorial race of the widow of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu.

He said the Igbo would not watch the wife of their leader be intimidated by anybody in any circumstance.

READ ALSO: Report on Sept 4, police tell Fani-Kayode

Ohakim who described the late Ojukwu as the most selfless Igbo leader dead or alive, spoke at Ekwulobia in the Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State during a stakeholders’ meeting of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in the Anambra South Senatorial district.

He enjoined those aspiring to contest the position with Bianca to have a rethink, stressing that it would be a setback to the Igbo and a disservice to Ojukwu for anybody to work against the interest of his widow and in fact any member of his family in general.

He said “Those who are contesting the poll with the wife of our leader may have the money and wherewithal to muzzle down Bianca but they don’t have the same integrity.

“Bianca Ojukwu is not an ordinary human being, she is a spirit. She has double-barreled identity and double-barreled legacy.

“We have mobilised 15 Igbo billionaires to sponsor her ambition and over 25,000 youths to work for her.”

He enjoined the people of Anambra State not to disappoint the Igbo race in the Bianca project.

He added, “The people of Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, have asked me to beg you (Anambra) to accomplish this mission and project in memory of our great leader, Dim Chkwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

“Ojukwu sacrificed his Oxford education, his personal comfort, his father’s wealth to save the Igbo race at the most auspicious time”.

Bianca said she was going to the Senate to accomplish the dream of her late husband of giving the Igbo a voice in national polity.

She said, “APGA and Igbo interests run in my veins and blood; and I have a kindred obligation to defend it and that’s why I’m going to the Senate. The Ojukwu dream must not die. We can’t abandon Ojukwu.”

READ ALSO: Nigerians are starving under Buhari, says Lamido

Bianca, a former Ambassador of Nigeria to Spain would contest the Anambra South Senatorial poll on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.

Her late husband led APGA for over a decade during his lifetime, and was at several times the presidential candidate of the party.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2018
WAT DO DEY MEAN BUY FUNDING?

THUGS!
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

READ.

Thank God Ohakim knows anambra well.....coz we upset situations and can fight dirty....

For now Ojukwu I know...bianca I know not.

She is from Enugu state.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Thank God Ohakim knows anambra well.....coz we upset situations and can fight dirty....

She is from Enugu state.

WE JUST GOING TO SHOOT U PEICES AND CUT UR HEAD.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Then wait.
Ok, i will wait till grow up and get sense to answer my question. I pray you do.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

READ BEFORE U LOSE UR HEAD...

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

WE JUST GOING TO SHOOT U PEICES AND CUT UR HEAD.

There is only one person that can settle Bianca and Ifeanyi ubah issue and that is Igwe kenneth Orizu(III)......

If he didn't intervene early, the fight will be dirty.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
chisco82:

Ok, i will wait till grow up and get sense to answer my question. I pray you do.

Continue waiting.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There is only one person that can settle Bianca and Ifeanyi ubah issue and that is Igwe kenneth Orizu(III)......

If he didn't intervene early, the fight will be dirty.

ALL THE BILLIONAIRES IN ANAMBRA AND ALAIGBO ARE BEHIND BIANCA OJUKWU.

IFEANYI UBAH BETTER GO QUIETLY TO THE REPS.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

ALL THE BILLIONAIRES IN ANAMBRA AND ALAIGBO ARE BEHIND BIANCA OJUKWU.

IFEANYI UBAH BETTER GO QUIETLY TO THE REPS.

Pure lie.

Hammer6f return ojukwu bride price and take bianca bikonu.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by NORSIYK(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
nkemdi89:

Samdaddy will surely defeat ihedioha at the primaries.

In your dreams, RT. HON. Ihedioha the next governor of Imo State owns PDP in Imo State

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by nkemdi89(f): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
NORSIYK:

In your dreams, RT. HON. Ihedioha the next governor of Imo State owns PDP in Imo State
Argue with facts
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Continue waiting.
Except you are not planning to get sense.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
chisco82:

Except you are not planning to get sense.

Continue in ur long term wait.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by wingmanII: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
But seriously why would Ararume and Izunazo ever imagined that they can upstage Governor Ibeberism from APC in Imo state? Their advisers did terrible job.

Meanwhile, What now becomes of the former Deputy Governor, Madumere? Is he also moving to APGA or will go obselete in APC? What about Sen Uzoidima, who miscalculated with his defection especially now that the Ibeberistic Owelle is highly interested in his job?

As for Anambra south, though I'm neither a constituent nor an APGA member, I think Chief Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah should get the APGA ticket. Bianca should remember that Igbos are Republicans in nature (which is very sweet) and carrying the Ojukwu name has never guaranteed anyone election in Anambra state, Nnewi and the entire Igboland though they revere him for the 1967-70 event.

Beside, even Ojukwu himself lost senatorial election in same area shortly after the civil war.

Misinformed people always go about saying Ojukwu lost senatorial election. NPN his own party and the federal government rigged him out cause they were afraid of having him in the senate. Everything possible was done to ensure he lost that election.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by EternalTruths: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

REAL MEN KNOW HOW TO PUT THEIR WOMEN IN FRONT.
IT IS A THING OF HONOUR AND I AM PROUD TO BE FROM ANAMBRA.
FIRST ALWAYS.

You are a true Biafran.
That is how Biafrans think about women.
We appreciate our women.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by EternalTruths: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

She is from Enugu state.

Say this in public and get lynched.

Hammer6f don't waste your time arguing with this oye awusa.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Say this in public and get lynched.

Hammer6f don't waste your time arguing with this oye awusa.

All these I was born in lagos...my father said am igbo...

Is onye awusa not oye hausa....
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by EternalTruths: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

All these I was born in lagos...my father said am igbo...

Is onye awusa not oye hausa....

All these Ewis and Anupams pretending to be Igbos need to know that we aren't deceived by their gimmicks.

No True Igbo man or woman ever insults Ojukwu's wife except the cursed ones or outsiders that do so.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

All these Ewis and Anupams pretending to be Igbos need to know that we aren't deceived by their gimmicks.

No True Igbo man or woman ever insults Ojukwu's wife except the cursed ones or outsiders that do so.

Then u are on another pill....as far as the righ thing is done but upsetting a Situation like this is unholy.

Meanwhile is the masses that will decide...
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by DeWisedon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Quote me and run mad,
Owelle is the Chief priest of South East Politics,
I have not seen an easterner. who knows the game more than him.

Madumere is the most foolish politician I have ever seen in my life,he took wrong advice and messed himself up.

Uche Nwosu is backed by a god,I mean the god of politics
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Amumaigwe: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ifeanyi should go and win...he is an nnewi man...

Bianca should go back to enugu and contest in her father's land.

Under which law us Bianca only allowed to contest in her father land? Remember that hate is an own goal.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by poseidon12: 3:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Comedians coming back to their senses (that is Izunaso and Ararume).
Ifeanyi Uba should stick to his Oil and Gas business. He has no business going to the Senate. Only a fool would vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Bello Locks Down Niger Over COVID-19 / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.