Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA (16079 Views)

Abaribe Defects To APGA, Picks Senatorial Ticket / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Zendinho(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
APC has repeatedly displayed their character as extremely selfish, deceitful, untrustworthy and unreliable. Their only goal is to get to the top, stay at the top, ruin or wreck whatever they finds there or in the event of failure, collapse the system or process.
“Nigerians have had enough of APC's retrogressive and disruptive style of politics and deserve no more.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by pauldanielch: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Bianca should go to Enugu and contest...

An ngwo woman from Enugu coming to take elective position in anambra.....

She is mad.

Ask it shall be given, dear ask for sense, our Lord will bless u with it. Bianca is Anambra woman by Marriage, so u must not comment when u dont have anything to say. kambia kwa

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by kelly72: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
These are desperate men who have no other job besides public treasury.
Their disgrace will be worse than that of Ocoacrochas

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by frankwyte: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
And the defections continues against APC!!! More still loading from Imo state, Anambra, Rivers, Osun, Kogi, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Niger, Kebbi, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Bauchi, Zanfara!! just a matter of days. The Lagos own will shock this forum... The remote swept the ground last week but was cooled to allow all mechanism ready.. APC how market??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by NonsoWow: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
After running right and left, up and down, Imo people always end up realizing that they must still bow to anambra people in order for them to rule Imo state! The superiority of anambra over other igbos is undeniable.

APGA bu nke anyi

Anambra leads, others follow.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Bianca should go to Enugu and contest...

An ngwo woman from Enugu coming to take elective position in anambra.....

She is mad.
How old are you?
Just asking oo

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by papalsbuIl: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ifeanyi should go and win...he is an nnewi man...

Bianca should go back to enugu and contest in her father's land.
but by custom she's now Nnewi
abi you go tell your mother to go back to her father's town
no insult intended bro

both have 100% right
may the best win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by pauldanielch: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
After running right and left, up and down, Imo people always end up realizing that they must still bow to anambra people in order for them to rule Imo state! The superiority of anambra over other igbos is undeniable.

APGA bu nke anyi

Your type are reason other tribes sees Igbos as selfish and easy to buy, u feel more important as an Anambra i guess?, but u need to borrow sense if u lack, maybe learn from the Arewa or Ododuwa people, u hardly hear them look down on their people, they speak one Language even when they have different dialect, well Thank God Anambra still have people of good character. Chukwu mere gi ebere.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by papalsbuIl: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
NonsoWow:

APGA bu nke anyi

[/s]
li juo nsi onu ebea you yeroba Muslim
Stop attaching yourself to the Igbos
shameless old man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by papalsbuIl: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2018
pauldanielch:

Your type are reason other tribes sees Igbos as selfish and easy to buy, u feel more important as an Anambra i guess?, but u need to borrow sense if u lack, maybe learn from the Arewa or Ododuwa people, u hardly hear them look down on their people, they speak one Language even when they have different dialect, well Thank God Anambra still have people of good character. Chukwu mere gi ebere.
the bastard is not from Anambra he's a yeroba Muslim

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2018
papalsbuIl:
but by custom she's now Nnewi
abi you go tell your mother to go back to her father's town
no insult intended bro

both have 100% right
may the best win

Her husband is dead and she can even re-marry to borno state........

Let our blood and son of the soil go and represent us.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2018
chisco82:

How old are you?
Just asking oo

She is from Enugu....let her go back and contest in her fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Halo22: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Well am very happy for what is happening in Imo state cos our said that a house divided against itself will always collapse. Then as for Anambra South senatorial ticket in APGA, I must comment that Ifeanyi ubah is more interested in the forthcoming Guber ticket than the senatorial ticket. He is just trying to test his popularity ahead of 2022. So I think Bianca Ojukwu will clinch the ticket. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by NonsoWow: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Halo22:
Well am very happy for what is happening in Imo state cos our said that a house divided against itself will always collapse. Then as for Anambra South senatorial ticket in APGA, I must comment that Ifeanyi ubah is more interested in the forthcoming Guber ticket than the senatorial ticket. He is just trying to test his popularity ahead of 2022. So I think Bianca Ojukwu will clinch the ticket. My opinion though.
You are right about Ifeanyi Ubah.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by themonk(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2018
NonsoWow:

APGA bu nke anyi

Please do not reproduce, don't transfer your stupid genes to kids.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

[/s]

SHUT UP!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2018
BIANCA OJUKWU ALREADY HAS MY VOTE.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Oga APC is dead and over in the southeast...

...and that's very important..
Yet rochas is imo governor.when ohakim defects to apc,what will you say
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
And the defections continues against APC!!! More still loading from Imo state, Anambra, Rivers, Osun, Kogi, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Niger, Kebbi, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Bauchi, Zanfara!! just a matter of days. The Lagos own will shock this forum... The remote swept the ground last week but was cooled to allow all mechanism ready.. APC how market??
You should not be discussing politics.you know nothing.this two lost out to rochas faction and were always going to defect.when the rivers senator defected,what did you say? When uduaghan defected nko
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

SHUT UP!

Come and shut me up...

Bianca is not from nnewi.....

Let our son go....whats all these rubbish....

Ifeanyi Ubah should go.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Halo22:
What are buhari's chances in anambra south? Please keep hatred aside
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Come and shut me up...

Ifeanyi Ubah should go.

BIANCA WILL WIN AND SHE ALREADY HAS MY VOTE AND SUPPORT.

WE ARE LEAVING UR BACKWARD ASS BEHIND BRO.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Come and shut me up...

Ifeanyi Ubah should go.
I think shes from the same senatorial district with the failed gilbert nnaji and nnamani.she has a bigger chance of removing the nepotistic gilbert
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

shut up! !!
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

BIANCA WILL WIN AND SHE ALREADY HAS MY VOTE AND SUPPORT.

WE ARE LEAVING UR BACKWARD ASS BEHIND BRO.
I think andy ubah will win.but why is soludo and ernest ndukwe not contesting? If she wins,she will overtake remi and binta garba and become the prettiest senator
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2018
BIANCA IS A FUTURE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.

THE SENATE IS JUST A START.

IF SOLUDO IS SMART, HE WILL RECRUIT HER TO BE HIS VICE.

WEN WE HAVE QUALITY WOMEN, WE GIVE DEM A FAIR CHANCE AS THE MEN ENJOY.

WE HAVE TWO QUALITY WOMEN IN BIANCA AND STELLA.

WE MIGHT HAVE TO PRODUCE TWO FEMALE GOV BACK2BACK.

cc amarabae, ngozi123

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:
BIANCA IS A FUTURE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.

THE SENATE IS JUST A START.

IF SOLUDO IS SMART, HE WILL RECRUIT HER TO BE HIS VICE.

WEN WE HAVE QUALITY WOMEN, WE GIVE DEM A FAIR CHANCE AS THE MEN ENJOY.

WE HAVE TWO QUALITY WOMEN IN BIANCA AND STELLA.

WE MIGHT HAVE TO PRODUCE TWO FEMALE GOV BACK2BACK.

cc amarabae, ngozi123
Am so happy.pdp has been driven out of anambra.the state is now bipartisan dominated by apga and apc.apga will produce 2 senators,apc 1.apga 8 reps,apc 3,apga 25 assembly members,apc 5.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Come and shut me up...

Ifeanyi Ubah should go.

REAL MEN KNOW HOW TO PUT THEIR WOMEN IN FRONT.

IT IS A THING OF HONOUR AND I AM PROUD TO BE FROM ANAMBRA.

FIRST ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Am so happy.pdp has been driven out of anambra.the state is now bipartisan dominated by apga and apc.apga will produce 2 senators,apc 1.apga 8 reps,apc 3,apga 25 assembly members,apc 5.

APC HAS NO PLACE IN ANAMBRA.

DESPITE THEIR HARD WORK.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by NonsoWow: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
This time around, Anambra will carry out thorough due diligence to make sure that whosoever we give the APGA ticket to become governor of Imo state remains eternally loyal and submissive to Anambra's goals and aspirations. We will strive to avoid a repeat of the kind of insurbodination as was exhibited by Okoroawusa. Anambra will liberate Imo from the hades they are wallowing in as we always do whenever they come pleading to us for redemption.

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
This time around, Anambra will carry out thorough due diligence to make sure that whosoever we give the APGA ticket to become governor of Imo state remains eternally loyal and submissive to Anambra's goals and aspirations. We will strive to avoid a repeat of the kind of insurbodination as was exhibited by Okoroawusa. Anambra will liberate Imo from the hades they are wallowing in as we always do whenever they come pleading to us for redemption.

I DONT TRUST ARARUME.

THAT GUY IS A SLAVE AND SELL OUT.

HE SHOULD JUST STAY IN APC.

ARARUME WILL DO WORST THAN OKOROCHA.

HE WILL ACTUALLY SELL IMO STATE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
hammer6F:

REAL MEN KNOW HOW TO PUT THEIR WOMEN IN FRONT.

IT IS A THING OF HONOUR AND I AM PROUD TO BE FROM ANAMBRA.

FIRST ALWAYS.

Our blood comes first...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election / Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus / Abubakar Bello Locks Down Niger Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.