Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States (24326 Views)

Labor Party Backup Team Are All Igbo Extraction And Christian Aside 4 States-pho / 2023: Uncertainty Over Fate Of PDP, APC Candidates In 4 States / Defend Yourselves, 500 Northerners Killed Within A Month In 4 States — CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by jpphilips(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

How Nigerians are happy seeing this man as their President is a marvel to me. Definitely, there's no shame in Nigeria. Someone that's not blind that's using this kind of recommended glasses. Imagine what he will be using when he finally goes blind.

You started by condemning Nigerians and their choice, everyone expected you to now make a choice with at least a competitive IQ, little did we know your figures compete with Amphibians, its ok if you don't like buhari but when you want to criticize him, package it in a way people don't doubt your sanity or worse still second guess your specie, just an advice though, nothing personal.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by brainhgeek(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Better than loans and grants. Let them invest the money here and build a working structure not give unaccountable loans and grants
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by jomoh: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:
Sure. Kano
and Katsina must dey along

Is it in you village in Anambra that they will plant cotton.

The firm is even not well advised.

They will plant cotton in the north and transport it down to the S.east to be used in their textile factory all in a bid to please the S.east.

The only place textile factory can operate profitably in Nigeria is the north cos that’s the only region where cotton can be planted en masse.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by klimkid: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2018
The PMB Administration has shifted its focus to the vulnerable, the weak and poor in society with various social intervention schemes..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by skurimahn(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2018
ABUGEORGE:
I will vote this man. He is trying is best maybe not perfect for you. But he's Human.
God bless u
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by ificatchmodeh: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2018
patani:

Like I wonder how you guys think. No wonder they say Nigerian youths are lazy( may be lazy to think) would you guys have preferred they should abandon Jonathan project or not to commission it when they comeplete it.. you guys need to move on. Jonathan can never be Nigerian President again. He was curropt, weak and ineffective. He could not control his wife( weak men don’t know how to handle thier wives). He could not handle governors, one characteristic of a leader is ability to command power and respect. Jonathan lacked that. I know you will comeback to abuse me, I won’t respond to your rant trust me.

Oga Jonathan can be anything you fit Cal am..

But your boss na proper ode..
APC and deciet lies and propaganda na Siamese..
Una wey dey support this clueless administration na all hypocrites..

This man no dey try and we all know that..
Why call a spade what's it..and let's try another hand..

I no just understand how una dey reason.. but all of una go gladly support tinubu for president..why blackmailing others..

God no go allow buhari win this election..e don do..
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2018
ITbomb:
I was expecting to see 4 northern states, well fortunately I have been disappointed

But it's not all about pictures and signing, let's see how contractors are mobilize to site

Elections are coming propaganda2 has begun grin
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by GoodMuyis(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Trump will be regretting calling Buhari Lifeless
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

How Nigerians are happy seeing this man as their President is a marvel to me. Definitely, there's no shame in Nigeria. Someone that's not blind that's using this kind of recommended glasses. Imagine what he will be using when he finally goes blind.
ewu
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
ABUGEORGE:
I will vote this man.
He is trying is best maybe not perfect for you.
But he's Human.
What do u mean by trying his best governance is all about EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE over d period of time u are in office so this is his best ehh?? Then if so his best needs to get better it has been 3 and half years since he came in and when he does sth that he would have done x3 by now u guys applaud him.Its so sad that We nigerians keeping rejiocing when our leaders give us peanuts!!! But in saner climes when their leaders perform well they dont sing praises like we do cos that is what they were elected to do!!!
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Just look at what his doing for his people while GEJ wasted 6 good years doing nothing for his people
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by senatordave1(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2018
I think that since abia governor is not inthe entourage or in china,let anambra/imo replace abia while rivers is added or to replace kano
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by senatordave1(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2018
jomoh:

Is it in you village in Anambra that they will plant cotton.

The firm is even not well advised.

They will plant cotton in the north and transport it down to the S.east to be used in their textile factory all in a bid to please the S.east.

The only place textile factory can operate profitably in Nigeria is the north cos that’s the only region where cotton can be planted en masse.
Theres a cotton factory in calabar.let anambra or imo or enugu which is near the north replace abia.my joy is that 80% of buhari's programmes are targetted at the poor and middle class who form majority of the voters.he will win again
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by patrickcollins: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Since early 2015 they have been signing on papers with Chinese govt, it is almost 4yrs nothing to sure for it.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by truthstands01: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigeria should be ashamed of herself. See young leaders from China while we are here struggling with this kind of ...... Very painful.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by obstead200(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
ITbomb:
I was expecting to see 4 northern states, well fortunately I have been disappointed

But it's not all about pictures and signing, let's see how contractors are mobilize to site
exactly!!
These Chinese are cunning. They will pose for pictures, look for a way to collect some funds as counterpart funding, and then disappear without doing Jack.
They have done it over and over
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by LaraNesbit: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow, this is very interesting, click here you will find the best service for ordering essays, dissertations and test papers, I and my team will be happy to help you.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by LaraNesbit: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by jumpandpas(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Honestly Buhari looks like an orphaned lizard.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Aabheer: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
What is Obiano doing on that entourage sef , see as every governor is getting something for their states and he is just busy following them around and opening teeth like he goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.