Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States (24319 Views)

Labor Party Backup Team Are All Igbo Extraction And Christian Aside 4 States-pho / 2023: Uncertainty Over Fate Of PDP, APC Candidates In 4 States / Defend Yourselves, 500 Northerners Killed Within A Month In 4 States — CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Peacemaker5128: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by SoNature(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
What is Obiano doing on that entourage sef , see as every governor is getting something for their states and he is just busy following them around and opening teeth like he goat

Ajo onu! grin

You didn't notice that Rochas is only taking pictures that he will hang on billboards in Owerri or mould a statue for it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Spinoren(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Baba time wey you suppose work u dey hospital no that it's almost over you are now running around angry sad

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Butterfliyleo: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
PMB the working and delivering president. Before we restructure, every state should be able to be self reliant.

Good spread of development
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Igbodicool(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Better than the so called failure of a hero GOODLUCK JONATHAN. After all charity begins at home. The North don't give a Bleep what you think, say or do.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by excel101(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Good, but we'll believe this Govt. more, when the proposing investors finally swing into action because of PMB Govt's previous suffocating and fainting lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by whiteeyes: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
What is Obiano doing on that entourage sef , see as every governor is getting something for their states and he is just busy following them around and opening teeth like he goat
heeeyah! easy uncle, I know say e pain you well.
my own problem na the first pix, they look kinda tensely scary with da smile. Didn't even know they got a handshake going down...i feel like crying�

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by sanusikebbe(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Good news.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by chuskaprince(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Buhari really really old to recon test in 2019.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Zuorom: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:

Ajo onu! grin

You didn't notice that Rochas is only taking pictures that he will hang on billboards in Owerri or mould a statue for it
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by PennywysCares(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
blogger033:
you are doing fraud for a living, it's alright, keep it up while it last
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by GAJIT: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Wucheria:
I will vote him. He deserves second term

2nd son of a lifeless, and he shall called clueless.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by bc4love(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO UR FAMILY

SolutionMee:
cheesy

How Nigerians are happy seeing this man as their President is a marvel to me. Definitely, there's no shame in Nigeria. Someone that's not blind that's using this kind of recommended glass. Imagine what he will be using when he finally goes blind.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by patani(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2018
ificatchmodeh:
This government don take propagative pictures past any other government in the world in recent times..

All pictures no work..

Tomorrow again Dem go sign..only to go commission Gej projects.

APC is fraud..

Hungerbad.cc

Like I wonder how you guys think. No wonder they say Nigerian youths are lazy( may be lazy to think) would you guys have preferred they should abandon Jonathan project or not to commission it when they comeplete it.. you guys need to move on. Jonathan can never be Nigerian President again. He was curropt, weak and ineffective. He could not control his wife( weak men don’t know how to handle thier wives). He could not handle governors, one characteristic of a leader is ability to command power and respect. Jonathan lacked that. I know you will comeback to abuse me, I won’t respond to your rant trust me.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2018
PaPa surrounded by sound young men
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by revolt(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Ediotic president ..he thinks fdi inflow comes from visiting presidents. Fix policies and laws govt should handsoff that sector and you wont have to leave abuja sef. They'll come looking for you. Nigeria has a population of 200 million people. That's a gigantic market. Best part is the president doesnt have to spend a dime. This is exactly what's happening in lagos. Just privatise statutorily and nigeria is fixed. No rocket science
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2018
2 years ago this same president signed an MOU with a chiness consortium for the establishment of an industrial park in Ogun State but as of today there is no sign of such project in the state. Please we are tired of all this fake signings.
#Takebackourcountry
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by CSTR1005: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
ABUGEORGE:
I will vote this man.
He is trying is best maybe not perfect for you.
But he's Human.
Do you know how many foreign companies Jonathan had deals with?

It does not translate to jobs, until we can see it in reality.

Use your head and stop being a sycophant.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Bizibi(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
ABUGEORGE:
I will vote this man.
He is trying is best maybe not perfect for you.
But he's Human.
mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by hohafrank(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2018
cry
SolutionMee:
cheesy

How Nigerians are happy seeing this man as their President is a marvel to me. Definitely, there's no shame in Nigeria. Someone that's not blind that's using this kind of recommended glasses. Imagine what he will be using when he finally goes blind.
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Kizzybenrazzy: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by mapet: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2018
ITbomb:
I was expecting to see 4 northern states, well fortunately I have been disappointed

But it's not all about pictures and signing, let's see how contractors are mobilize to sight

Even the ones that mobilized to "sight" you did not see......not to talk of the ones that have completed and landed the projects
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by CSTR1005: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2018
MOU is not equal to Reality.

Vast majority of MOU hardly comes to fruition.

Stop campaigning for buhari because of MOU, when unemployment is still rising at the speed of light.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Jckleiin(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

How Nigerians are happy seeing this man as their President is a marvel to me. Definitely, there's no shame in Nigeria. Someone that's not blind that's using this kind of recommended glasses. Imagine what he will be using when he finally goes blind.
Are you trying to be silly or what?
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Ballmer: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Darkseid:
With all seriousness and jokes aside, this man be like stockfish [okporoko]. He should just step aside biko and stop all these bla bla bla that only exists on Nairaland.

Senseless bigoted Igbo show us your father let us compared him with Buhari. While at it know that one is ruling his country while the pathetic ones that gave birth to you will wail to their wretched graves IJN.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by mapet: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2018
SoNature:

Zuorom: :

Ajo onu! grin

I so much like the concerns you both express here. That should be the spirit. Even it should start from our governors getting to make the trip to China and not only stop there, make sure they bring back something tangible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Deltatoto: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
360metrosports:
President Buhari met with the executives of Ruyi Group, a leading Chinese firm, at the meeting they announced their plan to invest $200m for an industrial park in Kano, Cotton farms in Katsina & textile & garment manufacturing establishments in Abia & Lagos.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-meets-ruyi-group-officials-to-invest-200m-in-4-states/

L
lifeless man being so political and tribalistic.abia orji Uzor kalu Lagos tinubu katsina himself Kanu Ganduje
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Maket: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
5 gbosa for presido
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by LadySarah: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Abia seems to be the target for any fg presencr in the east.I'm happy though.

Okorocha,what have you attracted for IMO.IMO is gradually dying and that is why,runs girls,yahoo guys are everywhere except for some tech guys.
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Darkseid(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Ballmer:

Senseless bigoted Igbo show us your father let us compared him with Buhari. While at it know that one is ruling his country while the pathetic ones that gave birth to you will wail to their wretched graves IJN.
The zombies are not difficult to identify, by their comments we shall know them undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States by Omoteyi(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2018
The most useless and LIFELESS president i've ever see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.