Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Make A Man Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Marry You (817 Views)

Once A Man Introduce You To His Mum He Will Surely Marry You - Nigerian Woman / Yes I Will Marry You!! Its Time To Propose, U Need This! / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Man Marry You by Blesschemical: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2018
One of the questions you hear most from women is “How can I get that guy to marry me?” And that question is asked even more by women who have been in a long relationship with a guy.
Before we go further, I have to put a caveat here. Please don’t try to deceive or trick a guy into marrying you. For example, don’t ‘mistakenly’ get pregnant in an effort to make a guy marry you. The thing is that you can make a guy marry you by mistakenly falling pregnant but you can’t make him love you. Many women don’t realise that. They do this then after marriage, they find that the guy is showing that he doesn’t love them because, in actual fact, he doesn’t love them and they’re miserable. The wife is miserable and then they start complaining about their husbands and then the marriage becomes miserable for the two of them and the thing just implodes. You can avoid this by NOT tricking a guy into marrying you. Don’t deceive people. Treat people the way you would want to be treated. So, now that my caveat is in place, I’m going to give you 3 great tips that you can use to make a guy marry you. Tip number 1 – be a fun person. If the guy is always happy to be around you, he’s going to want to keep that going. Eventually, he’s going to realise that the way to be around you all the time is to marry you. He’s not going to see any way around it so just be a fun person. Be the kind of person that people want to be around, particularly the guy that you’re interested in or are dating. That is tip number 1. Tip number 2 is don’t sleep with him on the first date. Now, I know that we’re in the 21 century and sex is more in the air now and it’s more open and everybody is doing it and things like that but avoid sleeping with somebody too early in the dating relationship. In fact, what I usually say is ‘the more you want to marry a guy, the more you should delay having sex’. This is because it makes him even more interested in you. I know there are some cases where a girl didn’t sleep with a guy for 6 months then she has sex with him and the guy just disappears but those cases are rare and they usually happen when that is all the guy wants from you or if the woman has marketed herself in such a way that sex is the only thing she has to offer. You are more than sex. You have more to offer than sex so delay having sex with the guy if you know you want to marry him. Tip number 3 is to give a guy space. It’s not by policing a guy and being all in his business that the guy is going to marry you. In fact, that might make him do the opposite. It might make him run away. So, give him space. When you give a guy space and you’re building your own life, after a while, he’s going to realise that he doesn’t really like all this space that you have given him. He’s going to want to get closer to you and it’s going to occur to him that the way I can be with this woman more often and to have her around me more often is to marry her. It’s going to occur to him and he’s going to do it. Now, I have a bonus tip for you. My bonus tip for you is that no matter what happens, don’t beg a guy to marry you. When you beg a guy to marry you, you’re telling him that you don’t value yourself and then what will happen is that he won’t value you either. You see, every guy wants to marry a woman that he feels is a prize. He wants to feel like he’s winning something that everybody else wants but if you show that you don’t value yourself, he’s not going to value you either and he’s not going to want to marry you. So, no matter what happens, do not beg a man to marry you.
Re: How To Make A Man Marry You by lenghtinny(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Why is the write-up jam packed like a smuggled good angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Marry You by Rickyzagy: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2018
lenghtinny:
Why is the write-up jam packed like a smuggled good angry

This is why people fail exams.

Op learn how to make your writing attractive.
Re: How To Make A Man Marry You by doczero: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good. You tried, but put your points in bullet form and highlight heading. If possible add paragraphs.

More grease to your elbow.
Re: How To Make A Man Marry You by vivipink(f): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Weldone
Re: How To Make A Man Marry You by goldenpenny2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
This marriage of a thing is somehow.

1. a lady gave space of no sex for 6 months... 6 months later, they had sex, the guy temple run.
2. the lady allowed him sex her during early dating stage, the guy did not temple run, he married her
3. the lady allowed him sex her early, he temple run.

its a matter of luck and self discipline.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'how My Husband Of Over 10 Years Ran Over Me With His Car' - South African Woman / Pre Wedding Photo / Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.