Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz (407 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz by infonnews5: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Popular Nigerian celebrity Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy has revealed that she got a brand new benz car for 25million.
she took to her instagram page and she used the caption: "25 sitting on 25 mill!

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4245/djcuppy-shows-off-her-brand-new-benz?new=1

Re: Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
sad

Tekno, abeg if this lady sneaks into your house again to collect cassava, help me give am belle make Asika find his real square root

Re: Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz by Ten12(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
De girl can snore,de reason I broke up with her
Re: Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz by infonnews5: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
lol burst my brain
Ten12:
Re: Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ten12:
I like your weed. Where you buy am ?
Re: Djcuppy Shows Off Her Brand New Benz by celebgistz: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Feeds 200 Less Advantaged Persons At The Candlelight Foundation / Davido Reacts To The News About The Pastor Whose Bullet Did Not Penetrate Into / See Guinness Book Of Record Largest Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.